Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Vogel's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
No need for specific stuff so I'll just lob everything here in the event anyone cares.

If you want to comment on my stories, go ahead.

If you want to tell me you hate my guts, I'll tack you up on the list.

If you want to tell me you love my guts, I'll make a list for you.

Characters:

Vincent Pryor: Freelancer fighter pilot with a knack for furballs and very dirty language
- Wiki Page
In-game names:
- Outflyer-I
- Outflyer-II
- Outflyer-III
- Outflyer-IV

Xander Vogel: Rheinland Military pilot
- RM Bio
In-game names:
- [RM]Fw.Xander.Vogel
- [RM]-Fw.Xander.Vogel

James Doyle: Lieutenant of the 92nd International Volunteers Squadron, based out of Pluto
- WikiPage
In-game names:
- Alliance|Lt.James.Doyle

Meredith Vang: A Sirian smuggler of little repute, as she's left virtually no trail behind her. She operates as a lone-wolf pilot, but would be more than willing to kickstart an independent organization with herself at its head.
In-game namess:
- Starcutter
- (Varies due to occupation)

Kapitanleutnant Wilhelm Metzler: Rheinland Military commander tasked as the first skipper of an interdiction wing of gunboats.
- Operation Drumbeat: Metzler's Mission Profile
In-game names:
- W-1

Stories:

Itineris - Lieutenant James Doyle's story about a Western Alliance pilot shot through space and time to the Sirius of today.

Vincent Pryor's Neural Net Log - Self explanatory, the personal logs of that lovable good ol' boy fighter pilot, Vince Pryor. Harsh language guaranteed.

By Popular Demand:
The "Love My Guts" List -
- Beagle23
- AznSlumHustla
- Bluest of Blues
- Kaiwяen

The "Hate My Guts" List -
- Presumably everybody else
VOGEL IS TEH WIN!
I've yet to read Pryor's story, but so far I've rather enjoyed Doyle's and hope I get to run into him at some point, though being a mainly Rheinlander I don't think that'll happen for a while.:PKeep up the good work!
I love your guts, and your work, too.

Make the list.
' Wrote:I love your guts, and your work, too.

Make the list.
Your wish is my....

[Image: gat2.png]
Just read Doyle's story.
Good stuff. Keep going.
I'm very interested in your royal character, hope to see more of it.
Wow, I didn't expect to see this topic again.

Thanks, I'll see what I can do with him. Granted it's limited, but he makes for a great "off-server" roleplaying piece, and isn't influential or powerful enough to warrant the "metagaming" tag, so I figured it would be interesting to play it out.
I have to agree with Linkus. I look forward to learning more about him and interacting with him. This came at the same time I was wondering what happened to the Rheinland royal family as well.:)It will be interesting.
Prussia and the second Reich is cool. I too, am interested in how you're going to pull this off especially since I had something similar in mind, though no time for it to materialize.
Pages: 1 2