Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Feedback: Chronicles of X.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I am about to start chapter three, right now, so I want to know whether I am on the right track according to people who actually read the text.

I suppose I should say, chapter two was and continues to be boring. At least in my opinion. The name fits. I am setting up the base for the various stories.

Chapter one is nice in my opinion. A backstory of sorts for the Admiral.

Yes, I know the name is extremely long, but that is part of the charm. Just ignore it.

Either way, here are the stories:

* Chronicles of X: Origin.
* Chronicles of X: Foundation.
* Chronicles of X: Fabrication.

Another useful link may be X's wiki page.
It must be perfect.

Oh well, hopefully Dusty Lens received my response PM.
Stole my nickname.

D:<

Other than that, it looks fine to me.
' Wrote:Stole my nickname.
D:<
Other than that, it looks fine to me.

Nickname? XD.

I remember waiting for the in-game character to open up. (Somebody at the time had a character called X, causing a lot of drama.)

Good to hear that.:D
*Points at sig*

Think that was me? Seems awfully close.

:laugh:
' Wrote:*Points at sig*

Think that was me? Seems awfully close.

:laugh:

XD.

I have seen you in-game before.

Guaranteed to be someone I do not know. Eh.

Writing third chapter as I type.
' Wrote:It must be perfect.

Oh well, hopefully Dusty Lens received my response PM.

Whoops. Just got it. Buried beneath detritus.
' Wrote:Whoops. Just got it. Buried beneath detritus.

:mellow:
Probably should bump this, especially since the third chapter's first post has been posted. (That, and the rest of the third chapter is incoming.)
Urm, well, I'm certainly confused, that's for sure, and a tad worried about the 'skills' of these people... Actually scared to meet any of this lot in space...
Although, I have to say, I like the format, much as I can't get my head around all the jumping back and forward through time, it's interesting, considering most people (Myself included) just stick to the basic chronological story. Gave it a certain unique twist. And I have to admit, the characters are built really quite nicely.
Good Job.

(Don't wanna read mine about Tyler Skye do you? Links are here somewhere)