Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [CLOSED] UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - CORSAIR EMPIRE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Transmission' Incomming]

[font=Palatino Linotype]'Livia Dunham 'ere. I'm Merc. Currently unemployed that is. Merc papers and Freelancer IFF, ya know the usual. I've been huntin' down Hessians in the Omegas. It's a long story why, but I think I have reached my point. I would like to make a contract with ya. I mostly operate across Bretonia and the Omegas. My ship is currently docked on Cadiz, hope ya dun' mind it, but it looks like da Corsairs dere like me. I fly a Roc.

[Image: corsairrep1.jpg]

[font=Palatino Linotype]So, whatcha say? I can bring a present fo' ya if ya like, some Bretonian's head for free, or some poor Hessian? Your call.

[Transmission Ended]
*** incoming transmision ***

Comm ID: bad-dog
Target: Council of Elder

hola senors

My question is simple. can i work for the Corsair Empire Bounty Board?
what i need to work for the corsair empire?

pd: sorry for my english, im spanish.

*** end transmision ***

[Incommin' Transmission]

Oi' Corsairs! Dunham 'ere! And I brought presents!

2 sniffers less in this god damn world. Think of this as a present to you. And scratch that 'Unemployed Merc', I work for the Colonial Remnant now, and hopefully for ya too.

First - Scan | Kill

Second - Scan | Kill

Toodles!

[Transmission Ended]

[font=agency fb]- Connection to Channel
[color=#33CC00]- Username:
Gullveig
- Password: ****
- To: Corsairs Bounty Board
- Uploading Data
Guten Tag Meine Herren,
After taking an extended Leave, to take care ov some 'Personal Issues',
I am back to buziness again, und got 2 Targets fur you to begin with.
Today I met two ov your Gaian volks in Dublin, and after joining zem
ve ran into a Group of Hostiles. What ve took out vas a Hunter Orca,
und an Armed Forces Intelligence Service Fighter, und ich believe ze
Fighter iz considered ze same as the Normal Untagged BAF Ships, Ja? Und zis would be a total ov 3,000,000 SC payment fur ze Two Kills.

Danke,
Callsign "Gullveig"
- Upload Complete
- Disconnecting from Channel
- Connection Lost
[Image: av-328661.png]

Hola,

All outstanding payments have been sent.

Senorita Dunham, attacking Omicron Alpha and destroying Outcasts is quite a feat of stealth and ability, so, if you feel you are capable of repeating it, you may work for us.

This is a general notice to all Mercenaries; we are not paying you so you can sit around and do nothing, we pay you so can do what you do best, namely killing people. Should all of you who have not proved that you are still alive and capable of doing your job show us proof (in blood) that you are, and soon, then you will no longer be working for us.
[font=System]:::Incoming Transmission:::
:::ID:Kaizoku, Watanabe:::
:::Subject: Bounty Claim:::
:::Video Feed Enabled:::

[Image: kaitob.png]

Konnichiwa Elders, I got two less buggers to report. Me myself got rid of an Armed Forces pilot once more, and one of my pilots managed to get a Molly, enjoy.

Target 1: BAF|Lt.Michael.Clay
Evidence 1: Open: Yes/
No

Evidence 2: Open: Yes/
No

Target 2: Johnny.McCoy
No

No

That shall make 3,000,000 Credits that can be added to our deal. Always a pleasure working with you, honoured Elders, you shall hear from us soon again, sayonara.

[font=System]:::Ending Transmission:::
:::Signal Lost:::

Uhh, konnichiwa again...I just received another message from one of my pilots, it looks like he got himself another Bretonian, enjoy, once more.

Target: slava
No

No

If I still can do the maths right...I'd say that's another 1,000,000 Credits to the deal, which makes it complete...Even 500,000 credits more, take those as a little...tip, hai, a tip for your reliability. Please let me, or Yuka-san know when we can pay you a visit to obtain the technology we've requested. Until then, sayonara honoured Elders.

Konbanwa, Elders. It looks like I'm a bit lucky with new targets last time. *He chuckles* Anyway, lets make this quick, there are now two less Outcasts flying around in Sirius, enjoy.

Target 1: BLACK
No

No

Target 2: Zaza.CC.D'light
No

No

Well...I believe that'd be another 3,000,000 Credits to my bank account Kaizoku|Kaito.Watanabe, hai ?

Until next time, sayonara Elders.

[Image: av-328661.png]

Hola,

Apologies for the delay, all outstanding payments have been sent
Changed my mind ( this Post can be deleted )