Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Discovery 4.86 Storyline: Tau Conquest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
' Wrote:well that certainly brings new meaning to the phrase
"I SLAPPA YOU FACE WITH A COLD FISH!
I FART IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION!
YER MOTHER WAS A HAMSTER!"

and your father smells of elderberries ......and if you do not go away I will taunt you again you silly English ka-niggits
My computer has been dead for a few weeks. Just read this today. I like it.
I think it'll be plenty of fun. I'm actually excited about creating a bretonian char.

My guess to how the story will go:
1) Sirius Wide War

2) The GRN are in the final stages of creating the "Reality bomb" eliminating everyone and everything else in the universe. Meanwhile the Doctor sabotages it, later causing the biggest backfire in all history. All of Gallia becomes dust and the Brits are saved once again.
This is mearly an attempt of bringing galia and even the ost unrelated of factions togather, next to nothing has happened in galia thanks to all of the rules and red tape that strangle that place. This war is simply a means of giving players more substance to use for their galic characters without feeling like they're in bastle.
Well I have but one thing to say...

Now appears to be the time for Heroic sacrifices, Inspiring speeches of setting aside differences and fighting a common enemy, and Massive epicly awesome space battles.

From the looks of things in this thread it seems that Bretonia is going to get an influx of people rather than th general decrease in population that tends to come with war.

I'd love to see some RP of Cooperation vs. Gallia as generally plays out in history. (Alright, sci-fi movies but those are close enough right?) Everyone drop their grudges for 1 year, push Gallia back where it belongs in such a way that it stays there, then get back to killing eachother later.

Some events where you get mini-fleets from Liberty, Rhineland, Bretonia, Kusari, the Corsairs, and the Outcasts in one big group of mix-matched fighters, gunboats, and Cap ships colliding with one massive fleet of GRN ships in mass explosions and gunfire would be awesome.

PM me if you need any speech ideas;).
' Wrote:Well I have but one thing to say...

Now appears to be the time for Heroic sacrifices, Inspiring speeches of setting aside differences and fighting a common enemy, and Massive epicly awesome space battles.

From the looks of things in this thread it seems that Bretonia is going to get an influx of people rather than th general decrease in population that tends to come with war.

I'd love to see some RP of Cooperation vs. Gallia as generally plays out in history. (Alright, sci-fi movies but those are close enough right?) Everyone drop their grudges for 1 year, push Gallia back where it belongs in such a way that it stays there, then get back to killing eachother later.

Some events where you get mini-fleets from Liberty, Rhineland, Bretonia, Kusari, the Corsairs, and the Outcasts in one big group of mix-matched fighters, gunboats, and Cap ships colliding with one massive fleet of GRN ships in mass explosions and gunfire would be awesome.

PM me if you need any speech ideas;).

I have a speech idea, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! Aside from that I'm definitely into the storyline so far. Can't wait for the release of more stories. Keep up the great work Igiss and crew.
Well it has been along time since I put my two cents in so here it comes.

This is just WWII played in a different way. Instead of Germany (Rheinland) it is France (Gallia) (trying not to laugh) kicking Bretonia's butt.

So what is the solution going to be you ask? Well it will be three fold.

1) Corsairs and Outcasts will finally realize their mistake in blaming each other and "makeup" and form the Hispania house and go through the back door of Gallia (Lorraine) and start kicking Gallia but since they overextended and left their back door open.

2) Liberty will split in two. You will have a Northern Liberty and a Southern Liberty.

Southern Liberty will continue the fight against Rheinland after Rheinland refuses a peace treaty. They will then join up with the Red Hessians to help them takeover most of Rheinland.

Northern Liberty will launch an offensive into Tau 29 thru the newly found jumphole from Yukon to Tau 29. They will get Kusari to join them. If they can get them over their new form of pacifism and back to there waring ways.

3) Well. After being inspired by Northern Liberty and the new Hispania house putting the hurt on Gallia. Bretonia starts to really fight back and lays Gallia open from the third front. With the Council still helping from...well where ever they are.

Just my thoughts. I hope I did not let the cat out of the bag. Hehe
' Wrote:This is just WWII played in a different way. Instead of Germany (Rheinland) it is France (Gallia) (trying not to laugh) kicking Bretonia's butt.

Aside from knowing bout the frenchies I've basicly thought the same since .84
oh lordy, i leave for a year and this massive story begins? man i wish my computer worked...

this is amazing work igiss...amazing.
I realy liked discovery mod 4.85 but can't the creators of 4.86 make like a secret Jumphole that leads to new paris?!?! I've been dying to see what it looks like since I went to Gallia in 4.85!!! And i'd like to see all the "Major part" of the army lloked like, did they encouter the Keepers, what plans they had to conquer the Sirus sector ( and i'd prefer the French house to have a French accent not a VERY British one)
Ok but can we go back to Gallia, can't the creators make a one way jumphole deep in the nomad land that leads to New Paris and to go out you have to go through a special weakness in the minefeild
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49