Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Home under the sun
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[font=agency fb]Prologue

Home under the sun... I can't believe I actually bought a place like this... a magnificent villa on Gran Canaria... *giggles* The perfect place to grow old with my beloved Leo-san... and our upcoming child... Funny thing is... we're not the only ones living here... We invited Alice-chan and Kiri-chan to come live with us. *sighs* Alice-chan... she's like a sister to me... but Kiri-chan... I care for her as if she's my own daughter.

[font=agency fb]Residents
[color=#FFFFFF]
* Shizuma.Sakuragi *
* Leonardo.Ramirez *
* Alice.Techler *
* Hidamari_Kiriko *

Shizuma enters the empty villa again.. sad and exhausted... She just went all the way to Kyushu to get Alice back. But she refused... her foolish pride needs her to take revenge on at least one Yakuza ship... Shizuma sits down on the cough and rests her head in her hands. How could she be this stupid... Going all the way to Kyushu while the doctor even forbid her to fly... and for what? to return empty handed... she mumbles [color=#FF99FF]"Nee-chan... what has gotten into you..." as she lies down and cries herself to sleep.
Leo enters the villa.. After he sold his Scimitar to purchase a Sabre, for the reason to protect his new family even better..He opens the gate and walks in.. "*sighs* That was a long day.." He walks into the living room, seeing Shizuma laying on the couch. "Baby ? Hey, wake up Shizu, Kiri is coming home soon "
Shizuma mumbles quietly in her sleep and opens her eyes, still sleepy she nods and dry's her tears, forcing a smile on her face. After all she doesn't want Kiri to think she's sad. "Hai... maybe we should go shopping when she gets here? she only has 1 set of clothes at the moment..."
Leo nods slowly and kisses her. "I just want you to promise me that you won't fly for the next two days, alright ? And yes, we will go shopping, I promised Kiri a surprise and she'll get one. He smiles and sits down on the chair.. By the way, I sold my old ship.. I traded it in for a Sabre.. I think I can protect you better this way.. He bends over and strokes Shizumas head, kisses her again.
kiri pushes open the front door and near trips over her baggy BPA uniform* tadaima! *she calls into the house announcing her return, she strokes her right arm slowly walking around the ground floor looking for people. to-sama?... ka-sama? she walks into the living room and finds them both talking... Shi-kasama lying down not looking to great, with Leo to-sama comforting her. ne ka-sama... are you alright.. we are home now *smiles*
Shizuma dry's her eyes again quickly and forces a smile on her face, she looks at Kiri. "Hai, i"m fine... Na... Kiri-chan... How about we go shopping for some pretty clothes for you?" She gets up and walks toward Kiri-chan, hugging her for a while.
Kiri closed her eyes and sank into her mothers embrace, she held onto her tightly feeling that she was somehow sad inside, Kiri rested her head on shizuma's bosom listening to her heart beating, breathing deepy she suddenly perked up as the idea of new clothes settled in her mind, she looked up at her mother and with a big smile she spoke loudly and cheerfully, "hai! oka-sama"
*2 hours later*

Shizuma opens the door of the villa, she walks in almost at the same time as Kiri. She looks back, outside and smiles "What's taking you this long?!" she yells at Leo, who had only just passed the gate carrying all the bags from the mall.
Leo slowly walks in. "Don't push me like this baby.. I'm not the fittest one. Besides, I'm the one carrying all the bags." *laughs and sighs in relief as he finally arrived* He's carrying the bags into the living room, and sinks into the couch. " I'm officially done !"
Kiri, tired but excited after her first shopping trip stands next to all the bags, she looks down at leo concust on the chair she gives him some complimenting words "ehe..you did great tousama.. arigato" she gave him a peck on the forehead and blushed quickly looking away, stood bouncing on her toes still bubbling with excitement
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9