Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: OSI Recruitment (iRP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
..::Incoming transmission::..
Sender: J.T. Kelly
Topic

Dear Sir or Madam

After a while as independent trader. I had to find out that larg cargoship attract a lot of unwanted attention from different kinds of organisations or individuals. But since my ship, a Border Worlds Transport, a has grown on me and I cannot imagine changing it anymore.

Therefore, I decided to join your company which is widely known and respected in all Sirius. Hereby, I send in my application to join your company. Which you hopefully will find very convincing.

Yours faithfully
J.T.Kelly

enc.:
  • CV
  • Deed of ownership
  • pilot's licence
..::Transmission closed::..
[Image: nunchakus_trans.png]

Hello Mr. Kelly,

Your details check out, now we will test your competency. To that end, you will need to fill out application form which you will receive shortly on your neural net account. Resend it to my frequency so that we can evaluate you.

Take your time and have a nice day.

[Image: transmissionbottomf.png]
::INCOMING TRANSMISSION::
::OPEN MESSAGE::

Comm ID: Stefanie Wesson
Target: OSI Human Resources
Subject: Application

Dear Sir or Madam,
I have recently been made Captain of the Enterprising Visions, a Borderworld Transport with a quite long service history. I know the Borderwolrds already and I know some good trading routes, so I think I could do well in the transport devision.
Yours sincerely,
Stefanie Wesson

::TRANSMISSION LOST::

Hello Miss Wesson,

First and foremost, congratulations on the acquisition of the Borderworld Transport. New or old you will find it a formidable beast of a ship.

Now onto business, our standard application form has been sent to your neural net account. Take your time reading through and filling it. When you are done resend it to my frequency.

Until then, have a good day.

Greetings.

the name's Darquies Shade and I'm likeing what I'm reading in your Recruitment.

Here's a lil about me: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?...pic=112021

Would like to talk to you and begin to open the lines of recruitment, as long as we're a good "fit"

Just a brief Idea on my Hauling History: I usually do runs inbetween Liberty and Kusari and I'm beginning to expand into Bretonia. My current Hauler is the Sweet Ship Percheron - B-40-E Bretonia Transport. And I know what the tem deadhead means:)

// I Work mon-fri in corrections. I work 2nd shift. So i'm lookin for an active group around the mornings 10 am-ish and after midnight. I believe i'm GMT -6 or -5 (CST Chicago time) and if there is combat involved, I'm hoping that we use a voice program as tryin to fight and type is just dumb. If your not active on those times, please just tell me, as I'll leave. I do Not want to play Disc. as a single player game.

------------------------------ Incoming Transmission ------------------------------

Greetings OSI,

My name is Drake Bannon. I own and operate a ZBT-100Z 2 named "The-Exodus" and I am currently trading on my own making decent profits.
I enjoy the hunt in trading. Tracking down the best deals and completing the transport is what I relish the most about space travel.
I have been trading for a few years now and think it time to step up my trading by joining a reputable Zoner faction.

If accepted I hope to offer you many profitable trips throughout Sirius.

Safe travels.

Drake Bannon

------------------------------ End Transmission ------------------------------------
Hello OSI Recruiters

I am simply known as Ziggerty, who captains a "ZBT-100Z 2" that flies under the same name (Ziggerty). I would ask that you consider my ship worthy of flying for the Omicron Supply Industries.

My experience is somewhat broad as I have traded throughout all of Sirius with the exception of Gallia space. I come to you looking for a home. Although I have been successful working on my own, I feel it would be best if I was part of something bigger than myself. I have seen many different companies during my journey in Sirius and I am most impressed by your company.

Once again please consider my application as I feel that this would be beneficial for both OSI and myself.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Ziggerty

To Mr. Ziggerty & Mr. Bannorn,

I trust that you have received our application form? Take your time to fill up and reply it to the original frequency or to my private neural net account, your choice.

Take care and have a nice day.

Incoming transmission...

Comm Id : Berrio
To : OSI recruitment center

===
Hello, ladies and gentlemen.

Here is Nicolau Coelho, owner and captain of ship Berrio.

A little about myself. I was born of Erie. From early years I dream about space. When my parents died, I spent all saving that they left me for Saishi at Newark and go to far space. Since that time I traveled continuously. I try myself as freelancer, as independent trader, gradually I become a quite wealthy man. Remains are not many places in Sirius where I don’t went. I think, will be sufficient to say that I went through 406 jumpholes and landed on 426 bases. And 18 bases more are mapped on my navigation map. Now I grow old and a little tired from dangerous travel. So I want to acquire a good merchant ship and spent incoming years in a peaceful trading. As I like zoners and long ago become one of them, I want connect myself with zoners faction. So I choose OSI. I share your goal to improve hard life in Edge worlds. In short future I will left my current ship, an old Stinger, to my nephew, - I hope he will take good care of it, - and buy a transport, Democritus yacht, probably, because my old bones likes some comfort.:)So if you interested in recruiting experienced old pilot in your list, I here. Forget to mention, I enjoy friendly or neutral relations with all Sirius factions except utterly hostile – such as nomad, wild, phantom and coalition - so almost any base is available to my ship…

Waiting for your respond,
Nicolau Coelho
===

Transmission end.
Application for OSI Supply Route Freighter vacancy

To Mr. Ibrahim Malikk,

Good tidings and trading. I am Mohandar Dusan, of the Freight Vessel Dusan.

I am hereby applying for the position of Supply Route Freighter.

My flightfolio is as follows:

1. Unarmed Light Transport Pilot, Shinto Community Flight School. Volunteer, 1 year.

2. Unarmed Light Transport Pilot, Dusan & Dusan. 3 years.

3. Unarmed Light Vessel Miner, Dusan & Dusan. 2 years.

4. Double-seat Transport Co-Pilot, Hokano Supplies and Trading. 1 year.

5. Single-seat Light Transport Pilot, Hokano Supplies and Trading. 3 years.

6. Kusari Freighter 'Ensou' Co-Pilot, Omitsu Inc. 2 years.

7. Transport-Miner 'Dusan' Pilot, Dusan & Dusan. 4 years.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, Mr. Malikk. I look forward to more correspondence.

PS: My first point of contact is Mr. Church of the OSI-Greensleeves.

May the spacewinds be prosperous for you.

Dusan