Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: OSI Recruitment (iRP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: upiw.png]

Your Withdrawal has been noted. Your welcome to reapply if you feel the need.
Safe Skies.

J Voncloud

[Image: transmissionbottom.png]
******Incoming Transmission******

Sender: Aragon Peterson
Subject: Recruitment

Hello there OSI, I heard 'tis but a good trading business, I'm in need of a job as I cant even afford me a good home and a good transport, my beliefs that you are the one i'm looking for.
Goodbye.

******Ending Transmission******

Mr Peterson

Thank you for your interest in Joining OSI. I have sent the application form to your neural net, if you could fill it out as soon as you can and to the best of your ability and will get back to you as soon as possible.

J Voncloud

To Mr Peterson

It has been decided by myself and my Directors to decline your application as it didnt meet the standards we look for.

We thank you for your interest and wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

J Voncloud

(12-02-2013, 05:13 PM)Aazalot Wrote: [ -> ][Image: upiw.png]

To Mr Peterson

It has been decided by myself and my Directors to decline your application as it didnt meet the standards we look for.

We thank you for your interest and wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

J Voncloud

I see... Can I apply again later if i feel like ive changed?

yes you may, that isnt an issue

J Voncloud

incoming transmission,
sender: howard storm, zoner

Greetings sir,

I am howard storm, a zoner, applying to your company as a trade division employee. i do have a transport of my own, just that i prefer to join a zoner organisation to earn and live, and escape ...er......my old enemies. so i have not disclosed my location. You can contact me on Secure Krypted Yoyo Phonetic Emitter frequency ' narrajayanth1212 '
[Image: Marie_Nemesistbar_zps24e06b95.png]
Bonjour, Mr. Storm
Your story looks interesting. Enemies, you say? Quite uncommon for most Zoners to have. Anyway. The paperwork has been sent to your neural net. Thank you for choosing OSI.
Au revoir.

[Image: transmission-omicron-bottom_zps108ba432.png]
>>> Incoming Transmission <<<

Sender: Charlotte Falk

Guten Morgen,

My name is Charlotte Falk, an ex-Rheinland citizen and Kruger Mineral crew.

I quitted Kruger last week because every time we went in a trade route and appeared the priates, my colleagues didn't even know how to deal with them and only cared about their own life....and finally escaped by leaving their colleagues behind--including me. I can't bear of it anymore. I promised to myself I won't go back there again.

Now, I have not much money left to support my life. But as soon as I heard that you are recruiting new members, I realized my new career life would begin soon...

>>> Transmission Terminated <<<
[Image: Marie_Nemesistbar_zps24e06b95.png]
Bonjour, Mr. Storm
I am sorry to say that your application has been denied. You had some inconsistencies in your sea of Zoner life, especially when it comes to other factions. "Not giving a s***" is not a good answer when referring to others.

To Madame Falk:
Bonjour. Thank you for applying to join OSI. It is not often that we have employees from Rheinland, as we are not on very apical terms at the moment. The necessary paperwork has been send to your neural net. Please fill it in as soon as possible, and your application will be reviewed. Merci.
Au revoir.

[Image: transmission-omicron-bottom_zps108ba432.png]