Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Captain of LNS-Providence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So sorry for my terrible english knowledge and any feedback goes here thanks;)

More RP coming soon!

My story is: HERE
I think he should older, 21 is a very young age to captain a a large cap like the Liberty Dreadie. Other then that, it's solid.
' Wrote:I think he should older, 21 is a very young age to captain a a large cap like the Liberty Dreadie. Other then that, it's solid.

That's nothing i even know captain ingame who's Underaged (17 year old ) Dont you think that's strange?
Liberty is in War - so it does not matter since he took an Academy on how to Command a Battleship. Therefore - age is not required - yet, he paid a lot for his tuition to get to that level.

However, my problem with the story is - Was there any faults on getting the ship that your character father has been commanding? Some backup information and story can be implemented in their as well about that. How did your father died and why did your mother leave you after birth? Did you had adopted parents? Whats yous purpose in Liberty with a LN Dreadnought? Who is your commander, navigator, your crew (not all, just a few)? What are their roles aboard the ship? Do you have comm logs for great RP you have made?

These are questions that can make your story very well detailed, for the least. As a result, as I read it, It sounded like a "Time Line" or some sort. Maybe is just me :|

--Luis
DOnt forget to add the day when Omicron and his nice Sajuuk frreaking OWNED YOUR ARSE :P

ANd 21 aint too young, Jeremy Hunter is 19 and commands a Crusier (and since Vex wont let me, not the Osiris I can use :angry:)

:D
Jeremy Hunter probably shoots keys from his cruiser, be quiet.
Also your sig is over forum limits.

Vex, Luis is right, it's more of a timeline than anything. I think it would work better if you turned it more into a biography, expand on the details that perhaps seem pointless, but are interesting nonetheless.
' Wrote:That's nothing i even know captain ingame who's Underaged (17 year old ) Dont you think that's strange?

Of a ship of the line ?

Nope.

Not if basicly everyone else is dead.

Otherwise, it doesnt happen.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=76316 credits to Zoey Sakura

Sorry but no, captain can't be 21
The former fleet Admiral of the [RM] was in her early 20's

And used to work as a Libertonian pole-stripper Q_Q

The current Fleet Admiral of the Rheinland Military is 23.
That's because many people are unable to play characters older than themselves by ten or so years. xD
Pages: 1 2