Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: AlamoWeb: Xeno message dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Brothers and sisters of the Xenos, this is John P. Mason of Hudson. Ship ID Apocolypse, Barrow Base.

Our time has come. The loose confederation of Xenos spread across liberty space now finally have a secure.link channel to call their own. I welcome you to the first of what I hope will be many days of the new Xeno Revolution.

We have built a large network of support as well. Contact across all sectors of Sirius has led to donations from many different factions who have come to understand both our purpose and our plight. Our children are hungry, our spouses and widows despair, and the light of our elders has faded as time and distance separate our cause. Those who have seen fit to align themselves, at least in credit fashion, to us have invigorated our young pilots.

From me personally, I'd like to thank Meiun, the Zoner who donated the knowledge and materials to make this secure.link possible. His mentorship is invaluable. Meiun, I have hope once more, and you have played no small part in that rekindling.

I will echo the thought of a good friend on Barrow:
Jared Clark, "One day we will be victorious and the Junkers will be gone. Then the northern and the southern clans of the Xenos will unite and rule the Independent Worlds, free from the corrupt grasp of the LPI." - A very noble declaration of our cause. Free Republic of Liberty.

Raise your glass with me, friends. A toast to Independence! Long live the Free Republic of Liberty!

Please leave your name, register your ship ID and comms, and let us know what sectors of Liberty you control.

Of course, needs can be made known here as well. And, if you have donations made that you'd like to let be known, please list those friends accordingly.

Registry
Apocolypse - John Mason; Barrow Base, Hudson
Samuel.White - Samuel White; Ouray Base, Colorado
Bernadotte - Gerard Bernadotte; Nome Base, Kepler
Tristan.M.Douglas - Tristan Douglas; Barrow Base, Hudson
UnknownObject - Dr Paula Cunningham; Nome Base, Kepler
Walter - Walter; Ouray Base, Colorado
This is long been waited John, good to know that there are more xenos out there, we always need good pilots to get rid of liberty scum!

My name is Samuel White and also my ship name is Samuel.White
Ah, just got your message. Greetings, Brother Samuel. From which system do you fight the LPI oppression?

...and, shall I add you to the registry?
Also great pleasure to meet you brother John!

I fight curuption mostly from Ouray base in Colorado, but when i am not fighting i visit my family at Xeno guard system, tau 45

And yes please add me to registry, so i can call other brothers for help if needed
Gerard Bernadotte, Comte de Nome reporting in.

Expect to see me in Colorado at times... For now this is all you need to know.
Consider it done, Samuel.

Ah, and hello there Brother Gerard. Okay, okay. Need-to-know and all that. Shall I add a ship to the registry for you?
Yes...

Eagle, equipped with what best its weapon slot classes allow. I usually fly with York and Tex.

Ship is normally stationed on Ouray.
INCOMING MESSAGE
TO: All Fellow Xenos

Greetings fellow Xenos. It is good to see that Im not alone in attempting to bring down this corrupt government we now find ourselves under. They want a policy of open borders here which does nothing but polute our gene pool. So with that said, here is my registry information. *hopes this channel is secure*

Tristan M Douglas
Homebase: Barrow Base in Hudson

P.S. Here is LPI's feeble attempt at catching me: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...ic=8167&hl=

MESSAGE TERMINATED
Registry update, my friends. Let me know if that is not correct.

Fight the good fight! See you out there soon.
Dr Paula Cunningham.
Fly a specially rigged Eagle to accomodate my wheelchair.
It is also rigged to hide my callsign, so it just comes up as UnknownObject.

Trader hater - especially Kusari who I will chase into Kusari space on occassion if engaged.
(Only exception to the anti-trader stance is Zoners, especially one particularly cute one on Ames)

Day job of helping patch up fighters in Nome... part time job of being a pretty useless pilot.
Doctorate in munition research. Prior to wheelchair incident I worked for Ageira.

Guess that will do for now.

Good to meet you all.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7