Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The OSF| Order security force
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
' Wrote:Well, we have an Order Intelligence Division, that incorporates anyone part of The Order NPC faction anyway.

Anyone is welcome to join that.

But what I am curious about is Yuri always reading Order topics.
Can you PM me? Im kinda interested in more information regarding it
' Wrote:Can you PM me? Im kinda interested in more information regarding it

Heh. No need to.

This is the link to the information. (Read the text in green.)

We have a Skype channel, so if you have Skype, I can add you to it once I see your response.:)
What makes it different from TOP| ? Maybe some RP story about creating that wing? Do you have any fighters?
Just on the idea of *more* Order things... 4.86 events will not support the premise. In fact, the Order should contract sharply, and the primary and secondary fleets should all be scaled back.

Other than that, I appreciate the idea, but more work in terms of RP background and forum-explaining is needed.
' Wrote:In fact, the Order should contract sharply.

Exactly.

The Order official faction has more Capital Ships than the Keepers, Iseijin and Wilde combined.
Having a shedload of indie groups aswell as indie packs, makes 90% of the Order redundant.

The LN don't bother the Order much, there should be little conflict there.
The BHG pretty much just left, so no future conflict there.

That leaves the tiny and relatively inactive Nomad factions, for which the official Order faction is enough.
Let's see...

The Keepers have four battleships.
Possibly five or six cruisers.

The Iseijin have...one.
One cruiser, too, unless I missed something.

Das Wilde have exactly 0.
One cruiser.
' Wrote:The Order official faction has more Capital Ships than the Keepers, Iseijin and Wilde combined.
The LN don't bother the Order much, there should be little conflict there.

What is your point with your first sentence?

Also, I beg to differ. I believe the whole TCG| thing was over [LN] threats.
' Wrote:What is your point with your first sentence?

What I mean is, the Order are large enough to stand against the Nomads without the indies, so the total amount of Order caps compared to Nomads is astounding.

I don't mean the Order cap spam or anything, I just mean that the Order in total are ten times larger than they should be, Indies included.
' Wrote:Let's see...

The Keepers have four battleships.
Possibly five or six cruisers.

The Iseijin have...one.
One cruiser, too, unless I missed something.

Das Wilde have exactly 0.
One cruiser.

Maybe that has something to do with the amount of players there are, and the factions you mentioned don't have any indies.
' Wrote:Maybe that has something to do with the amount of players there are, and the factions you mentioned don't have any indies.

This matters why?

My stance is simply that we do -not- need yet -another- indie capspam group.
Pages: 1 2 3 4