Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The OSF| Order security force
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
' Wrote:In my opinion, Order completely lacks groups that pay any attention to the official faction. 30th was made as a group for newbies and secondary characters that will be mostly used in case of LN or BHG capspam. And it have only 1 cruiser and 2 gunboats. The rest is snubcraft. But I definetly not understand what is the Cerberus roleplay about, as well as I have no idea about [TOP]. Order| <3 is an official faction and it changes to more interesting "true Order" roleplay. TCG is a militarist group that operates mostly in Omicrons against BHG, LN and Keepers.

The problem is that the factions spammed around don't bring anything special to Order roleplay. And the second problem is the capspam. Do we already have like 80 indie Osirises in Order and like 20-30 in Corsair Empire?

Yeah, it's true that Order is now making birth to a new Osiris every day. I would like to see more fighters and bombers, and also Gebs and Hathors are being spammed. :rtfm:
' Wrote: Aubrey

Im Secondary, but since Jeremy and Aqua are both majors, I can order around the majority of Secondary (exlcluding the COlonels and up)

And im sorry man, but we got enough Order fleets and whatnot.

TOP, perservers, etc...we really dont need more. No offence, but jsut quit this.

I didnt mention a few because I dont wanna remember em all off the top of my head.

-Jeremy
Not really, my experience is that most indies ignore you, well ignore me under i drop the "Second in command of Intelligence" card.

and Preservers are just a branch of intelligence...(again, tell me the wisdom i had when i started the preservers....? that has really started some conflicts in intel, considering i have my own agenda for the intel and Omicron has his agenda for the Preservers), although i've lost track of our assets, personally i would like to see the Preservers get renamed and become more of a black ops force, but eh, that's just me.

And i admit, i don't want to see another capspam group (TCG, cerberus, etc. etc.)

Though, good luck

EDIT: Also, regarding paying attention to the official faction, i can speak from experience, that no one really does, then again, my group reports directly to OHC.
Why is it necessary to make another Order group? The Order| do the main RP, aswell kick BHG and Nomad ass. TCG are a special squadron that was doing some stuff (which I don't know much about) and the Order| made them hostile. 30th are..Another unecessary Order group, and TOP just sit around Toledo, so they don't pose RP threat to the Order.

TCG are okay because they have special roleplay of their own. You do not.
Pages: 1 2 3 4