Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: (]c[) - Disbandment Notice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
As a matter of fact the Zoners Trading Consortium resigns from the status as an official faction on Discovery GC. We are going to rp the current situation in Theta till the end though.

kwijibo, Muad'dib and I made this decision due to several community and roleplay related reasons.

By permission of kwijibo and Muad'Dib
lousal,
all three together the leadership of the ZTC
/signed.
im honestly sorry to see this. i was hoping you guys would stand up to the challenge and redefine, instead of just giving up.

guess i was wrong.
Meh, you were the only Zoner faction I was interested in.
Shame.

Have fun then.
That is really disappointing. We might want to have a talk on Skype.
acknowledged. - not surprising but still sad to see the most active zoner faction leave disco.

huh, n/c.

Cya guys.
...and the fall of Disco has began.

P.S. Yes, I'm being melodramatic
It's sad that you chose to disband due to change in diplomacy...

But your choice I guess.
Ohh man, disbanding whole faction? A bit to much if you ask me, you were the coolest faction around Delta and rest of Omicrons, really shame to see this happening. I know it's been hard for you guys, putting much effort and not getting anything back,
but it's really sad to see some people can force RP upon others, ruining their fun, and no one does absolutely nothing about it.
Omicrons will be really boring now without you folks, I am dissappointed that it needed to come to this.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14