Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: All Liberty Citizens
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Incoming Transmission
SourceID: Hokkaido, Kusari
Encryption: Very Low
Subject: "Memo"

Konnichiwa Corperate Representatives and all interested parties.

-Let me bring to your attention a particular pilot, to whom this is addressed as well, Sphinx-san of the Ageira trade fleet. This one raised something which concerns me deeply. A sheer lack of knowledge in relation to the Golden Chrysanthemums and our cause. Perhaps with this 'memo' I might be able to remedy the little, how to put it..., situation we had earlier in this evening, stopping such incidents from happening in the future and at the same time furthering our cause.

--You might be asking yourself, who is this woman and why is she talking to us? Well, my dear Liberty citizen, the answer is simple. I am one of many Kusari women who fights for the freedom and proper treatment of all women in Kusari. Now the question running through your Libertonian minds might be, why would they need to do that? Well my freedom loving friends, not all is as it is in your house.

---Kusari, under the guise of their traditional values, has brought upon the women of this house a shame. Through the continual adherence to those who have come before, the Kusari Shogunate has maintained cultural values which place women at a lower level than all others. To them a woman is merely an accessory to their lives, a play thing in their sick, sad, little minds.

--Now, if your sympathies go to us and those who are still stuck in such a flawed system, I believe I've made my point clear. However, I know there are those among you, those jaded individuals who have seen far too much in this world to bother caring, I say to you shame on you and your ignorance!

-Surely if your rights were stripped away, if when you spoke your voice fell on deaf ears, if when you expressed your dreams they were only to be met with condescending laughter, if when you passed by strangers without someone by your side you would be met with disgust and mistrust. If when, upon attempting to change things through political means, you were met with entrenched opposition with limitless bank accounts to oppose your human rights.

Then.

Then you would understand our plight. Then you would understand why we strive to change things in Kusari.

Then, perhaps you would understand, why we fight.

[color=#FFCC99]*A long pause*

With this transmission I am attaching a neuralnet copy of our founder's, Yuyu Matsuda, dream of Kusari, in the form of "Golden Chrysanthemum in Bloom". If anything I have said has struck a chord, seek us out, do what you can to fight the corrupt Kusari. May the goddess bless those who have listened.

Sei Osugi, O-shaku of the Golden Chrysanthemums.

Recieving File: Accept / Deny

Transmission Ended
> CommID: ***** "*******" ***
> Callsign: Aquilon
> Location: *****
> Encryption: High
> Subject: Slanty Eyed B****

[Image: afton22c3e7qa4.jpg]

Well look what we got here.

It seems like we got some sort of slanty eye'd woman crying because she can't play with the big boys. Oh boohoo and cry me a motherfreaking river, then build a danged bridge and get over it you ricer!

You and your kind bring nothing but trouble and suffering to the hard workers of Liberty. Over and over against do our jobs get outsourced to your people. Time and time again does your filthy Kusarian goods get brought into Liberty, corrupting what was once pure. Over and over do your companies lobby within our government, corrupting the process that is known as Liberty and Freedom. That same Freedom you are so crying about.

I could care less about your plight. To think that you appeal to the people of Liberty to assist you in this time when what they need is you and your people to leave Liberty once and for all. We need our jobs back and we need the production of Liberty to be what she once was. No longer do the credits need to be sent to your filthy workers. They need to stay in those that deserve them most, the people of Liberty!

Now go back and cry to your men about your own plight and leave Liberty alone. Take your filthy corporation, your dirty ricer credits, and shove them right in your slanted eyes!
CommID: 'Curse'

You...make a point. You look around liberty, there are females in command here and there...but you look into Kusari, and there is a massive one-sidedness in the whole place...I never really noticed until just now...

*The transmission sits in silence for nearly three minutes, before it is cancelled*
[Image: transmissiontop.png]
[font=Garamond]Sei Osugi,

This is Dervin Malfient of the Liberty Rogues. Because we're doing our best to be... friendly, I wish to
extend an invitation to you and your sisters to come speak in Liberty on behalf of your cause, perhaps
to join us in levying funds for that cause from our hapless traders. With Rogue supervision, of course.
Perhaps, if you're interested, we can arrange a time for as many sisters as are interested to join us here
in Liberty. Ever seen California? Its beautiful this time of year.
[Image: transmissionbottom.png]
[ Angry Transmission ]

[ Link Engaged ]

Source: Ouray

- Coordinates are not available
-

[Image: 264px-XenosLogo.png]

What's zat?! Git outta from ma lovly Liberty you kushari whore!

] End of message [

] Signal Lost [
...Incoming Transmission...
...Sender: D. Ripper...
...Origin: Battleship Missouri...
...Encryption: Moderate...

Ms Osugi;

I concur; the goals of the Chrysanthemums are admirable. Freedom and Liberty, that which we take for granted, for all.

It is the means by which you seek to achieve them that I object to.
You claim to fight for freedom. Whom are you really fighting?
The transports you so readily destroy, the police you so eagerly fight, are not your real enemy. Killing them accomplishes little beyond a family without a father. Hardly an action likely to rouse public support.

You support an equal rights government, yet kill those who disagree with you. You believe so strongly in your cause; that you have become blinded to the cost it incurs, to say nothing of the Cardamine.

A government installed by force, is no government at all.
Do not attempt to draw parallels between your actions and the Republic of Liberty. We are nothing alike.

We do not, and will not, kill innocent men or women to enforce our rule. We do not make pacts with pirates.

Indeed, your situation is difficult. Inequality or death. Beliefs can be worth dying for; I know that, I see it every day. Just be sure of whom you would kill for them.

Farewell Ms Osugi.

- Regards;
David Ripper
Recruit
Liberty Navy

...Signal Lost...
TRANSMISSION ESTABLISHED
ATTENTION: VISUAL LINK UNAVAILABLE
AUDIO ONLY

The voice sounds a bit grumpy.
"Greetings Golden Chrysanthemums... this is Hangman. Some of you may be familiar with my callsign.
I don't really understand this advertising of your girls-club. Why this sudden change of mind? What do you
expect from Liberty? It's not that i care, i'm just curious. You're not known to be really nice to... i think
that "Gaijin" is the term you use for non-kusarians.
"And what have YOU done" you may ask?"

His voice becomes sarcastic.
"Well ma'am... every time i flew to or through kusarian space and i happened to met some of your girlies
investigating the basic trade lane constructions, some of them attacked me, only cuz i'm a man. Actions like
this are the ammo for kusarian misogynistic clichés like
"Woman in the cockpit, orbit turns to crashpit."

Hangman's voice sounds more serious now.
"Don't know if they were under your direct command, some independent wannabes, apprentices or
whatever. Maybe they overdosed theirselves with Cardamine and these issues were just um...
concatenations of unfortunate circumstances. Once i even tried to rescue one of them, only cuz she fought
well. But i was only able to recover a corpse into my cargohold. Are you THAT afraid of men? Or
not-kusarian men? Of course these are just a few inviduals, but these attacks are'nt missunderstandable at
all and they gave me the first impression of the golden Cs. Even though that i'm for the time being not in
good relations with the Blood Dragons, these guys are nicer to me. And that's not strange, it seems that we
know that we are pros. Just on opposite sides!
"

"I have the reputation that i work for whoever can pay me, but even i can't work for someone when i always
have to reckon with being shot in the back. For the time being i'm in good terms with some allies of your allies.
If things become more grown-up, i really can foresee a good business relationship in a far away future.
Just to understand each other clearly. No one trusts me, cuz they know i don't trust anyone. If you -might-
need some always-surviving cannon fodder, don't hesitate to contact me. If not, well...it's your choice after
all. I'll end this here cuz i'm busy right now...Hangman out!
"

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
[color=#66CCCC]
[Image: Tharogsnewtransbar.png]

[font=Fixedsys]The situation in Kusari is terrible indeed, I must agree. Yet ye mustn't be fooled, Liberty isn't that great, ironically Liberty often lacks liberty! The Navy and the LSF are in control here, and they severely restrict the freedom o' both men and women alike.

Still I sympathise with ye, lasses. I fight fer freedom and equality, so if I ever happen to be in the situation tae help ye, I'll do so.

FOR FREEDOM!
Incoming Transmission
SourceID: Hokkaido, Kusari
Encryption: Very Low
Subject: "Addendum"

I could not have expected such a varied response...

Let me address issues for all to hear, starting of course, with the isolationist who seemingly happened to be awaiting such a message, fire in his belly. To him I can only shed a small tear. You sir, perhaps misunderstand where we come from. It is not our aim to force Kusari goods upon you, if we had that kind of power perhaps we would not be speaking on such an issue even!
I am not your enemy, Libertonian, at least not at the time being; in fact, I would go as far as to say that our temporary goals are the same. You fail to grasp even the slightest bit of what we asked so I will say it again. I ask that any person considering trading raw materials or manufactured goods into or out of Kusari, reconsider. Stop shipment of materials which add to the fist of the Emperor, allowing him to continue their corrupt agenda. Stop providing credits for the goods produced by Samura and their oppressive facilities. Only through the strangling of the serpent can we gain the ability to make change within Kusari, for this I plea for the help of those who feel as we do.

For that tear I had shed, I also shed two in joy, seeing the support and understanding of those who support women's rights. Arigatou to you.

We have even received positive lawful response, though it condones our means to the end. To those who ask why we would destroy innocent vessels, or kill those who try to stop us, I remind you that it is not with vengeful spite that we fight those who oppress us, and those who are "innocent" are in support of the Kusari empire, hence their demise. It is with passion that we destroy those who fight against us, we make it a point to counter the shows of force from the Shogunate with more actions to cripple the government which allows these inequalities to remain. What it accomplishes, dear, dear, lawful soldier, is that it gives those who are still trapped in the system proof that there is hope, that they can indeed resist the advancements of disturbed men.
Another point one of your pilots brought about is that a system wrought through violence can never sustain itself. To that I simply reply that when the system maintains itself through violence, then violence is necessary to wrest it from its throne.

I bid you sayonara.

[color=#FF9966]
Transmission Ended
***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

Sender: Mark Newman
Subject: Ageira

Please Identify the Ageira vessel that has prompted this. A Captain without knowledge of foreign politics should not be allowed to fly in foreign houses.

Mark Newman,
Ageira Technologies CEO;

***END OF TRANSMISSION***
Pages: 1 2