Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: to the indians
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
concerning this:

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/4493/screen225y.jpg

okay, since we're in kind of an open conflict now. i would welcome if you would amend your repsheets accordingly. i would have it requested using fr5, but you use no tag, except the 'The.<inserttribenamehere>' naming convention. But that would be kinda stupid thing to do.

so if you could shoot a few corsair patrols until you are hostile to us, it wouldn't be a very crazy idea, would it?

why i ask this? because when we meet in dublin, i expect it to be a hostile environment for the corsairs, and got used to get shot at by bret gb patrols, molly gb patrols etc. that's all fine and dandy, but when we are fighting, and 4365 corsair npc patrols just wander around like nothing's happening and we are being shot at by
a bunch of players and at least 2 faction npc patrols, it kinda spoils the fun.

cheers
[Image: blue2.png]

Why should we do this just to suit the Sails.
Sails choose to make a war with the Indians and
Sails only. If you remember at one time we were friends.
We still have many friends that are Corsairs
and actually fly along side us at times in Dublin.

So because you sent us Blankets and declared war on us
best you deal with the circumstances of your actions.

[Image: terminatedind.png]
uuuh. you know this is oorp section, right?

who are your friends? the black freighter? that guy will lose his corsair tag soon enough, and probably the gunship, unless he does proper steps he needs to do in order to have one.

but hey, it's not that crucial for you to do it. just saying.
Ok, Indians, if you are at war with the Sails, you are at war with the Corsairs, all of us. The Sails are an official Corsair faction with all the goes along with it. Fix your reps or I will have the Brotherhood put in a FR5 on your group myself.
While we're here, I may as well ask for an explanation of the Indian role-play. I'm generally curious how the story in the Indian Chronicles now links to them over four thousand years later flying starships in ceremonial dress pirating miners in Dublin. I did PM your leader and received no response. I've been very polite when asking for role-play information regarding the Indians, but when I PM'd a member was met with blunt hostility. So I may as well ask it in the open where everybody can see.

I'm just curious. And Zelot, you may as well fill in the FR5 request now because I would bet my hands that they won't change their reps willingly. Just turns a seven of them vs one bomber even more against them. And we wouldn't want to gank them any more in that situation, now would we?
' Wrote:While we're here, I may as well ask for an explanation of the Indian role-play. I'm generally curious how the story in the Indian Chronicles now links to them over four thousand years later flying starships in ceremonial dress pirating miners in Dublin. I did PM your leader and received no response. I've been very polite when asking for role-play information regarding the Indians, but when I PM'd a member was met with blunt hostility. So I may as well ask it in the open where everybody can see.

I'm just curious. And Zelot, you may as well fill in the FR5 request now because I would bet my hands that they won't change their reps willingly. Just turns a seven of them vs one bomber even more against them. And we wouldn't want to gank them any more in that situation, now would we?

I myself want to know your intentions aswell,

cause being hostile to the Corsairs,Mollies, and Bret. lawfull forces, makes operating extremely difficult in Bretonia
Seeing as several (close to half) of you "Indians" belong to another certain unoffical group that has been subjected to FR5's (Two so far. One of which was from the Corsairs) don't try and act blind sided or incompetent to how things work.
*coughs* Ask gaians for landing in bretonia */coughs*

And please do answer to people about goals and such, there is no need for hostility.

I remember when It all started and why, how and what was the idea.

It wasn't my idea to re-create real Indians - spirit warriors, but as I stopped playing as Apache long time ago you developed it as you wish.

I'm there to help if it's needed, but there is no need for oorp hostility or such. Less hate, rules..more fun people.
' Wrote:Ok, Indians, if you are at war with the Sails, you are at war with the Corsairs, all of us. The Sails are an official Corsair faction with all the goes along with it. Fix your reps or I will have the Brotherhood put in a FR5 on your group myself.

Well this will be interesting, the fact one of your official factions in RP declares
war on the Indians, means you are all hostile to us is rather funny. We have very good
relations with many Corsair Indie Factions. And in RP aswell shock horror.

And Tomtomrawr there is such a thing as descendants of descendants etc, blood lines.
But your biased racism towards us clouds your vision.
' Wrote:*coughs* Ask gaians for landing in bretonia */coughs*
No, thanks. Indian wanted scalp of my cute Gaian terrorist. No landing rights for them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13