Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To The Council of Corsair Elders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
' Wrote:
:: messages start ::
From what I understand, it includes a Jinkusu, a Praetorian, immediate vicinity of the Freeport and gunfire. Specifics are unclear to me.

~ Espi

:: message end ::

Comm ID: Victor Franks.
Affiliation: Omicroners.

Well, I will wait for the words of Elder Valentine.

After all, rash decisions tend to be quite stupid.
Funny party yesterday
Incoming Transmission:
ID: Elder Valentine
[Image: vincentanimated.gif]

' Wrote:Comm ID: Victor Franks.

Well, I will wait for the words of Elder Valentine.

After all, rash decisions tend to be quite stupid.

That might be true, but I tend to think that rash decisions tend to take care of immediate problems.

As for the Freeport 9 insident, Like I said, I did not take guncam shots of the whole insident, I hope the sails pilots did. However, if they didnt, then I take it your hands are tied. A very common statement from the zoners.

I can assure you, unless I was firing supernova's in my sleep, we engaged a destroyer that was parked within 5k of 9. And we destroyed it. The gunboat was already gone when I returned, after going to pickup up my preatorian for the destroyer. Like I said it Either docked, or was also destroyed by the sails pilots.

The point I have Mr. Franks, is not if they were there or not. Its that 9 will remain in a thorn in our side till the day we control the space. The zoners hide behind their neutrality too often. The outcasts dont have a zoner freeport so close to their system that the sairs use for attacks. Yet we do. And to be very blunt, the problem is not the outcasts..they are just using all the resources they have, the problem is you lot. The zoners. We dont want outcasts near the freeport or in it. I dont give a damn about your neutrality..if you are so diplomatic, then talk your way out of it with the outcast. But we dont want them their. And I promise you this, if I see a zoner ship within 5k of an outcast ship, the zoner will burn as well.

Deal with the outcasts, or face the collateral damage.

Elder Vincent
' Wrote:
Incoming Transmission:

That might be true, but I tend to think that rash decisions tend to take care of immediate problems.

As for the Freeport 9 insident, Like I said, I did not take guncam shots of the whole insident, I hope the sails pilots did. However, if they didnt, then I take it your hands are tied. A very common statement from the zoners.

I can assure you, unless I was firing supernova's in my sleep, we engaged a destroyer that was parked within 5k of 9. And we destroyed it. The gunboat was already gone when I returned, after going to pickup up my preatorian for the destroyer. Like I said it Either docked, or was also destroyed by the sails pilots.

The point I have Mr. Franks, is not if they were there or not. Its that 9 will remain in a thorn in our side till the day we control the space. The zoners hide behind their neutrality too often. The outcasts dont have a zoner freeport so close to their system that the sairs use for attacks. Yet we do. And to be very blunt, the problem is not the outcasts..they are just using all the resources they have, the problem is you lot. The zoners. We dont want outcasts near the freeport or in it. I dont give a damn about your neutrality..if you are so diplomatic, then talk your way out of it with the outcast. But we dont want them their. And I promise you this, if I see a zoner ship within 5k of an outcast ship, the zoner will burn as well.

Deal with the outcasts, or face the collateral damage.

Elder Vincent

If the Outcasts came to me, and said the Corsairs were staging from their base and said a few names, would you expect me to ban the Corsairs named immediately? I doubt it. You would prefer I acted on solid evidence. The same courtesy that is applied to you is applied to everyone else.

If you provide evidence, things can be done. If not, then there is nothing to be done.

If you destroyed the ship, then there is no further problem.

We do not hide behind our neutrality. We even made a contract for peace. I hardly see that as hiding. Perhaps your representatives should have read the terms or asked for more? I know that one of our representatives wanted more terms, but was shot down by Elder Espi repeatedly.

The Outcasts have Freeport 10 close to their homeworld. Both Freeport 9 and Freeport 10 offer conveniences and inconveniences. With the convenience outweighing the inconvenience.

Only capital ships, and ships staging are banned. If you provide evidence of either, that ship will be banned.

If however, you take the other part and you shoot the Zoner ship, it will be an act of war as you have declared hostility on a neutral party.

You will then be banned from using our facilities as we will view you as a threat.

The contract will then be rescinded as a breach of contract by The Brotherhood portion of the Council of Elders. We will continue to partially perform our contract for the Benitez Familia and the Sails, unless they follow you in this action, in which case the contract will be wholly rescinded.

For the record, the part you would be in breach of would be the cessation of hostilities part.

Have a nice day Elder Valentine.
Incoming Transmission:

Senor,

I am not going to get involved in your debates. I am a warrior. And I will destroy any zoner ships within 5k of an outcast ship in omega 41, omega 5 and Theta. Nothing else to be said.

Do what you have too, I am not a diplomat, I handle thinks with force.

I will state my demand to you again. Deal with the outcast problems or face the consequences. I suggest you start talking to them, and come back here once you have a solution. No zoner station are being used by sairs as a launching pad against the outcasts. Dont fool yourself.

We all have our problems amigo, you have corsair problems now..choose to piss us off again so close to your guard system, or handle the outcasts, that are further away from your presious systems.

Have a great day senor.

Elder Vincent
...Incomming message...
...target: zoners ...
...Comm ID: Globalo, elder of The Brotherhood...

Soo, zoners zoners. How long is the peace in theta in place? week or two?
And now are zoners making party in Theta with Outcasts. Well, what reaction from Corsairs are you awaiting???

And to the so called claiming about destroyed Elders ship, i have something for you.

SCRA gunboat near freeport 9

and yes, that ship docked right after my guncam maked this picture. Was not gunboats banned from freeport 9 ? But, i am sure you will say that you need more evidence about it, But sadly how can i make evidence about something fast jumping inside hangars....

But what surprised me more was this:

Monkeys?

What are monkeys making on bridge of zoner ships??? You really think we are so stupid or what?
next time i will shoot all zoner ships around to prevent crazy monkeys destroy my ship....

...globalo out...
' Wrote:
Incoming Transmission:

Senor,

I am not going to get involved in your debates. I am a warrior. And I will destroy any zoner ships within 5k of an outcast ship in omega 41, omega 5 and Theta. Nothing else to be said.

Do what you have too, I am not a diplomat, I handle thinks with force.

I will state my demand to you again. Deal with the outcast problems or face the consequences. I suggest you start talking to them, and come back here once you have a solution. No zoner station are being used by sairs as a launching pad against the outcasts. Dont fool yourself.

We all have our problems amigo, you have corsair problems now..choose to piss us off again so close to your guard system, or handle the outcasts, that are further away from your presious systems.

Have a great day senor.

Elder Vincent

No need to get involved in debates. I am letting you know what happens if you violate the contract that your brotherhood signed.

We dealt with them already. No non-Zoner may stage, no-one brings fights to our station and capital ships are banned.

Since you have refused to provide evidence, this matter is closed as I cannot do anything without evidence.

' Wrote:...Incomming message...
...target: zoners ...

Soo, zoners zoners. How long is the peace in theta in place? week or two?
And now are zoners making party in Theta with Outcasts. Well, what reaction from Corsairs are you awaiting???

And to the so called claiming about destroyed Elders ship, i have something for you.

SCRA gunboat near freeport 9

and yes, that ship docked right after my guncam maked this picture. Was not gunboats banned from freeport 9 ? But, i am sure you will say that you need more evidence about it, But sadly how can i make evidence about something fast jumping inside hangars....

But what surprised me more was this:

Monkeys?

What are monkeys making on bridge of zoner ships??? You really think we are so stupid or what?
next time i will shoot all zoner ships around to prevent crazy monkeys destroy my ship....
...globalo out...

Elder Globalo, please point out which part of the contract that we signed we violated.

We are not responsible for this supposed Zoner with monkeys, but if we can get more evidence on him I assure you, hunting down such a stupid Captain will become one of the Omicroners' priorities.

We will contact the SCRA| immediately about this violation, if it is indeed that, but for now, Freeport 9 can be considered off-limits to all their personnel.

//Did he actually kill you with a CD?

Elder Globalo, please point out which part of the contract that we signed we violated.

//Did he actually kill you with a CD?

...Incomming message...
...target: Victor Franks ...

For example that part about banning all capital ships including gunboats from Freeport?
And why i am thinking that SCRA was not contacted about it before, but it will be contacted only now, when we proved you evidence?...

//something removed my shield, seconds after missile killed me...

...globalo out...
Incoming Transmission:

Since you have refused to provide evidence, this matter is closed as I cannot do anything without evidence.

We will contact the SCRA| immediately about this violation, if it is indeed that, but for now, Freeport 9 can be considered off-limits to all their personnel.

Senor, I have not refused. I do not have. I agree that this matter is closed yes.

As for the SCRA..there you are moving in a positive direction..now do the same with the outcasts for 9, and I will be satisfied, hell amigo, I might even be pleased.
' Wrote:...Incomming message...
...target: Victor Franks ...

For example that part about banning all capital ships including gunboats from Freeport?
And why i am thinking that SCRA was not contacted about it before, but it will be contacted only now, when we proved you evidence?...

//something removed my shield, seconds after missile killed me...
...globalo out...

Yes, I have no idea how he docked, if he did, but we are searching the station now for him.

The communique was passed on to the SCRA. It seems they ignored it, if the ship did indeed dock.

If and when we find him, he will be removed under extradition law.

//Ahh, I see.

' Wrote:
Incoming Transmission:

Senor, I have not refused. I do not have. I agree that this matter is closed yes.

As for the SCRA..there you are moving in a positive direction..now do the same with the outcasts for 9, and I will be satisfied, hell amigo, I might even be pleased.

Closed indeed.

Already done for the Outcasts. If we have evidence, we will act. Like in the case of the SCRA gunboat. We have followed our end of the contract. Please follow your's.
Pages: 1 2 3 4