Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To The Council of Corsair Elders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Incoming Transmission:
ID: Elder Valentine
[Image: vincentanimated.gif]

' Wrote:Comm ID: Victor Franks.
Affiliation: Omicroners.

Closed indeed.

Already done for the Outcasts. If we have evidence, we will act. Like in the case of the SCRA gunboat. We have followed our end of the contract. Please follow your's.

Hell Senor, I find myself pleased at your last transmission. Its been some time since I found myself pleased by a zoner..Many years..forgot her name..but anyways. I will make sure that TBH honors the agreement. Dont worry about that.

With new found respect.

Elder Vincent.
::::: transmission opened :::::
To: Corsairs, Zoners

Dear Corsairs,

reading your complaints I am surprised you are obviously believing that we might have forgotten the reasons why we have gathered at Freeport 9 for our last talks. Now I have to see that you are applying the same illogical conclusions as before which is making me doubt that any contract with the Corsairs would ever be adhered to by them. Mr Franks has pointed some remarkable things out. Now let me summarize and close this new and annoying attempt of warmongering according to your consent you have already transmitted:

1. For attending to a harmless party outside any of our secured areas we get blamed for ... actually what? I want to see evidence before I am ready with engaging into further clarifications, and it is pretty clear that wiped out parts of the conversation log are speaking against you because you have certainly something to hide, while we do not even have to hide if we are enjoying our lives at harmless celebrations.

2. If we are going to be blamed for every lost Corsair ship in Theta it should be clear that we will work on excluding your presence there completely, as I have also asked you for evidence that a violation of the No Fire Zone around Freeport 9 happened which might have led to the destruction of the said Corsair vessel. At this point I almost believe you would try to blame us for any lost Corsair vessel, even for those you are accidently running into the star of Gamma.

3. I have read a clear threat that Zoners are going to be targetted by Corsairs if they are talking with Outcasts. It might be strange when taken into account that the Outcasts do not use any kind of these threads although we have even met at Freeport 9 for talks. Don't you agree here? I am actually asking myself why you are singing a contract with Zoners if you do not want to resepect their neutrality!?

To me the matter is very simple: Absolutely nothing has happened which was violating our contract about the No Fire Zone around Freeport 9. If you would have evidence for anything like this I am confident that you would have provided it by now. If you are withhelding evidence you are just making our work harder which leaves the impression that you actually do not want us to succeed with policing the NFZ around FP9, which again leads to the enforced impression that you are again just searching for a reason to initiate new hostilities.

The consequences for this new attempt of warmongering might seem very unreal to you but I can assure you that you are sabotaging your own stances among Zoners more and more. Do not be surprised if one day you have to realize that nobody is repsonding to your false accusations anymore, and this day has come very close now. In return you will have to see that we are ignoring your complaints because we have learned that they are not based on reliable facts, and you will have to see that we do not care for your threats anymore because you are doing nothing else but threateting. There is no difference when agreeing with you on certain terms. It is always just the same overstepping of your competences - you have no global jursidiction. Basically almost no Zoner can believe anymore that you are not interested in committing just another genocide because you are what you are, Corsairs. I leave it to your own imagination what Zoners are going to do if you continue this infertile strategy.

Regards,
Ferguson
::::: transmission closed :::::
:: message start ::

Oversensitive, are we? Quit being so touchy. Want to have fun with Outcasts? Go do it in Alpha.
Your parties with Outcasts, Hessians, GMG, or whoever else we do not like will be crashed and forcefully moved if organised in Theta.

~ Espi

:: message end ::
' Wrote:::::: transmission opened :::::
To: Corsairs, Zoners

2. If we are going to be blamed for every lost Corsair ship in Theta it should be clear that we will work on excluding your presence there completely, as I have also asked you for evidence that a violation of the No Fire Zone around Freeport 9 happened which might have led to the destructing of the said Corsair vessel. At this point I almost believe you would try to blame us for any lost Corsair vessel, even for those you are accidently running into the star of Gamma.

Regards,
Ferguson

...incomming message...
...Comm ID: Globalo....

Senor. i placed evidence about the destroyed corsair ship as you are saying,in this channel... that corsair ship was my bomber with full shields and untouched hull sitting right near freeport 9 ignoring all the newbie bounty hunters and freelancers flying around and trying to shoot me...
and it was shoot by ZONER, so who to blame for it? outcasts? or junkers?

But then as captain of said Jinkusu said some crazy monkeys taked control about weapons and
monkeys?

and you can see, how close to freeport 9 i am ?

And when are monkeys able to shoot weapons from zoners battleships, then something is really really bad...

...globalo out...
To: Espi

' Wrote::: message start ::

[b]Oversensitive, are we? Quit being so touchy. Want to have fun with Outcasts? Go do it in Alpha.
Your parties with Outcasts, Hessians, GMG, or whoever else we do not like will be crashed and forcefully moved if organised in Theta.

Espi, you have made me laugh, which is the best way to cease tensions I would say. I can also tell you why you succeeded: Calling Zoners oversensitive while your flashing jealousy that Zoners might have some simple and unpolitical party fun on an Outcast vessel is the joke of the week. Add another crate of rum and we might visit you for a party as well.

Yours,
James

:: message start ::

I hereby swear on my amnesia, I will hunt down the monkeys, amigo! To PRIMUUUUUS!

He pauses for a second...

They WERE monkey's, right Jim? And no - We are not jealous of you having - whatever it was
happening there - with anyone. I see an enemy in Theta I presume it's heading for Gamma.

No exceptions.

~ Espi

' Wrote:...incomming message...
...Comm ID: Globalo....
Senor. i placed evidence about the destroyed corsair ship as you are saying,in this channel... that corsair ship was my bomber with full shields and untouched hull sitting right near freeport 9 ignoring all the newbie bounty hunters and freelancers flying around and trying to shoot me...
and it was shoot by ZONER, so who to blame for it? outcasts? or junkers?

But then as captain of said Jinkusu said some crazy monkeys taked control about weapons and
monkeys?

and you can see, how close to freeport 9 i am ?

And when are monkeys able to shoot weapons from zoners battleships, then something is really really bad...

...globalo out...

Elder Globalo,

yes, the transmission has succeeded now and I can certainly approve your accusation mentioned in item two. But I cannot still see any reason for open threats. Forcing Zoners to think more about your threats then gathering of evidence obviously annoys you as much as us in the end.

My suggestion in such cases is simple: No Zoner would every deny the right for self-defense. I honestly hope that you are still pilots good enough to defend yourselves. Also, I actually hope to get such kind of evidence immediately, and also please with richer contents. Otherwise Zoners cannot do much.

As for the monkeys: If any Zoner is allowing monkeys to create problems, please do whatever you wish. I assume that the responsibility for the own monkeys does not have to be discussed.

Best regards,
Ferguson
Incoming Transmission:

Senor Ferguson,

There you go again with your threats. Threatning the Corsairs. While Senor Franks have just pleased me with his actions..But I see you are a man of many words..and no actions. The case was closed, and we were satisfied with the course of action Mr. Franks took. And in you come, blabbering on and pissing me off.

My suggestions then to you, shut up. Let Senor Franks do the work, at least he resorted to action. You are just blabbering on like a spine less jellyfish, spewing out hollow threats to a nation that thrive off hostilities. Not very smart man at that.

Like I told Mr. Franks. And he understood seemingly. It is very simple.

Our problems are the outcasts..Harbour them, and you will have difficulties with us. It is very simple senor. Any other arguments you bring to counter that ,aside from what Mr. Franks has done, is null and void. Mr. Franks actually made me decide against my hostile notions towards the zoner people..but you have again inflamed them. But I will refrain from pillaging and burning, because there might be hope for our people to work alongside each other..Might be tho..As long as Senor Slava and Franks do the talking.

You on the other hand, should sit in the corner, and say nothing..Do that.

Elder Vincent.
' Wrote:
Incoming Transmission:

Senor Ferguson,

There you go again with your threats. Threatning the Corsairs. While Senor Franks have just pleased me with his actions..But I see you are a man of many words..and no actions. The case was closed, and we were satisfied with the course of action Mr. Franks took. And in you come, blabbering on and pissing me off.

My suggestions then to you, shut up. Let Senor Franks do the work, at least he resorted to action. You are just blabbering on like a spine less jellyfish, spewing out hollow threats to a nation that thrive off hostilities. Not very smart man at that.

Like I told Mr. Franks. And he understood seemingly. It is very simple.

Our problems are the outcasts..Harbour them, and you will have difficulties with us. It is very simple senor. Any other arguments you bring to counter that ,aside from what Mr. Franks has done, is null and void. Mr. Franks actually made me decide against my hostile notions towards the zoner people..but you have again inflamed them. But I will refrain from pillaging and burning, because there might be hope for our people to work alongside each other..Might be tho..As long as Senor Slava and Franks do the talking.

You on the other hand, should sit in the corner, and say nothing..Do that.

Elder Vincent.

Elder Vincent,

I am still mesmerized to see the Corsair Empire lay responsibility into the hands of an undisciplined, immature and stubborn Peter Pan.

The hope you are mentioning might grow again the moment you have drawn up your pants again you have once dropped. Until then you will have to deal with the fact that I am pleasing you as much as you please us.

Ferguson
::::: global authentication level set to Zoners, Corsairs :::::
To: All concerned parties

The Omicroner HQ has reviewed all reports and grievances and has asserted the following:
  • Aside for references made to incidents regarding NFZ violations, no party stated in the aforementioned reports is decreed to be in violation of Omicroner edicts.
  • All NFZ violations are to be reported in the following channel if they are to be considered for review by the Omicroner HQ: Reporting Channel
  • Reports made in any channel other than the one listed above will be considered invalid by the Omicroner HQ.
  • The encounter with the Outcast starship The Old One resulted in a security investigation of the vessel. Any further information is classified to Omicroner Security personnel and may only be released on a need-to-know basis.
Best regards,
Omicroners

Pages: 1 2 3 4