Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: to the Pilots of:Mando's Bounty Hunters, Mercs, Outcasts, Red Hessians.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
To the Captain of the Rebel-II,

Your payment has been sent Captain. Please keep up the great work. Again, Thank you for bringing my oversight to my attention. I am not beneath admitting that I have overlooked something. That concept along with slanderous & libel statements is what caused this bounty to be brought up in the first place.

Here is the proof of payment:

2x 5,000,000 tranfer documentation

::: Opening transmission Channel :::

Greetings, this is the Outcast bomber callsign "Omega_Metempsychosis"

Today, I managed to kill two of these Colonial idiots, ironically they opened fire before I could inform them about them being targeted by a powerful individual who sets bounties on their head. Anyhow, although I flew a bomber and there were two of them, I managed to take both of these digusting creatures out. Unfortunately I only have evidence for one kill, decide wether you believe me or not, I will not blame you, if you don't.
//happens if you don't read and just check for the blue messages haha

Evidence of his destruction

[Image: nnbz1yi5rhx.jpg]

Evidence of my Outcast descent:

[Image: rl2g16w62r.jpg]

Now, if you excuse me, I will finetune my Supernova Antimatter Cannon again

::: Closing transmission Channel :::
Count me in.
-Kingault
::: Opening transmission Channel :::

Greetings, it is me again, Omega. This time, I killed a CR in my trusty fighter, the Res Novae.

Evidence of his destruction

[Image: 8vvude2yclno.jpg]

::: Closing transmission Channel :::
to the pilot with the callsign "Omega_Metempsychosis":

Thank you for being patient, I have been alittle tied up with paperwork.

now, to the matter at hand. Good Job!. Payment has now been processed.
Transmission notice is posted below.

[Image: payment4.jpg]
*(Chenzo apears on screen, around him what is un-mistakably the bridge of a large warship)*

Hola, senor... I thought of this advert when I made a couple of those colonials explode today... well, here's the evidence..

*(He gives a not to somone behind the camera, then sais "Upload the files")*
*(He then looks back toward the camera)*

I would have gotton a third, but a madalonian decided to mess it up like a moron, oh and one fled. So only shots for two of 'em.

Reguardless, There's ye' fancy guncam shots.

Adios...

***Transmission Terminated***
RECIPIENT: Captain Chenzo

Greetings Captain,

As you know, The credits have been sent. It also was a pleasure talking with you about human nature.
One always desires the best for our family and friends. Unfortunately the wishes or drive of others conflicts with what we all hold dear. Maybe one day that will all change.

Sincerely

Jonathon Winchester III
Independent Neural-Net Division

--------------------------------------------message ends-------------------------------------------------------------
----INCOMING TRANSMISSION----
----COMM ID: Ruthless----

How could I miss out on a deal such as this one?

Count me in.

----TRANSMISSION LOST----
[font=Fixedsys]
**-Incoming transmission-**
-Identificator: Adrian Wales, Adler Mercenary Company

[font=Arial Narrow]Good day, mister Winchester. Your offer seems a little more than... delicate, for me. You might want to put my offer into consideration.

[font=Fixedsys]

[Image: SamTransmission-3.png]

Hello, my name is Samantha, if we are going to work together you can call me Sam *smiles*. I am the commanding officer of the 13th, so on behalf of my squadron I would like speak to you. It has come to my attention that you have interest in eliminating a certain party. As you might have or might have not heard the 13th is extremely potent in its actions in the Tau-23 sector especially against the Colonial Republic. It might be beneficial if our parties work together. Bounties will likely be claimed by one of the following pilots:

[color=#FF0000]Samantha.Marquez[13th]
Moonwalker[13th]
Top.Kill[13th]
Apollo's.Justice[13th]
Apollo's.Arrow[13th]
Maria.Martinez[13th]
Palacha[13th]
GB's.Nightmare[13th]
Tiesto.Rivera[13th]
Anima.Libera[13th]
Raoul.de.Angelis[13th]
Damien.Mannek[13th]
Tito.Finito[13th]
bat-boiko[13th]
Sarrah.Redfield[13th]
Cybershot[13th]
James.Atreides[13th]

I look forward working with you, as I believe my proposition for joining in this contract reasonable. I expect eagerly await your response

<div align="right][Image: Marquez.png]
[Image: Videofeed.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13