Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: to the Pilots of:Mando's Bounty Hunters, Mercs, Outcasts, Red Hessians.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
:: Incoming Transmisison ::

[Image: CJackcomm-1.png]

Message begins:

Hola,

I refrained from contacting you, hoping the Colonials would be a long term business partner. They have proven to not fit the profile. As such, nothing now stands in my way of registering the Guild here. Count us in on this.

Cracker Jack

Guildmaster of the Houses.

end of message.
[Image: winchester1.png]

Greetings El.Jinete,

Once again I have sent your payment to your neuralnet account. It warms my heart that I am able to continue to help you as you help me. I look forward to hearing more from you.

As always, below is the transaction reciept.

Payment Transaction

Jonathon Winchester III
President Pro-Tem
Independent Neuralnet Division

Greetings GuildMasters,

It is a pleasure finally hearing from you. As you can see, this is the reason we opened this bounty in the first place. The Colonial Government have much to learn when dealing with others.

Please go over the rules of engagement and pass them on to your pilots. I am looking forward to recieving many reports from you.

Sincerely,

Jonathon Winchester III
Presindent Pro-Tem
[Incoming Transmission]
[Origin: Malta]
[Comm ID: El Jinete]

[Beginning Transmission]
[color=#FFCC33]Buenos dias,

I found another Colonial in Tau 37 recently, he was on his way to Alpha, suffice to say, he didn't make it to his destination.

[color=#CC9933]Colonial going down.

If you could send the money to El.Jinete as usual. Gracias.

[color=#FFFF66][Transmission Complete]
[Incoming Transmission]

[Beginning Transmission]

Today a rather arrogant Miner battleship captain tried to attack my ship in Tau 37, and as my support arrived, interestingly, so did a pair of Colonials. One of which, a fighter, went down to my guns, the other, a gunboat, limped to Falkland where he initiated some emergency docking procedure.

[color=#CC9933]Colonial fighter going down.

If you could send the money to El.Jinete as usual.

[Incoming Transmission]

[Beginning Transmission]

Yet again the Colonials tried to combat me in the only way they know how; Throwing men at my guns. In this case, a gunboat, two bombers and a fighter. I heavily damaged the Gunboat and forced it to flee the field, and took down one of their bombers, before making my way to Cali for repairs.

[color=#CC9933]Colonial bomber going down.

If you could send all the credits to El.Jinete as usual.

Greetings Captain Jinete,

You have been busy. As always, payment has been sent. This time it was sent in one lump sum payment of 22.5 million credits. It is always a pleasure hearing from you.

Jonathon Winchester III
President Pro-Tem
>Incoming Transmission
>Comm ID:Joel Orsini
>Encryption Level:High
>Target:
Jonathon Winchester III
>Message Reads:
[Image: Orsini.jpg]

Bonjour Monsieur Winchester!
Let me introduce myself,my name is Joel Orsini,Godfather of the Unione Corse.
You may or may not know me from the past.
Let's just say our organizations had a little...understanding between eachother.
Anyways,one of my friends in the 13th Outcast Squadron tipped me off about a certain...reward on mutilated Colonials.
Now,we don't usually kill people,but it's a different story with the Remnant.
They tend to...interrupt our business operations and attack us when they can.
My boys not only shoot back,but they actually score.
And there's nothing wrong in cashing in,oui?
You'll also be happy,because our participation in this contract will increase the pressure on the Colonials.
So,what do you say,do we qualify for the job?

Yours truly,Joel.

[font=Fixedsys]
[color=#CC0000]>Signal Lost

Greetings Mr. Orsini,

But of course we remember you! Though it has been some time since we have spoken. I also agree with you statement regarding the Colonials. They do tend to interfere in one's business.

It would be a pleasure to add you to our list of clients. The credits are there for the makings. Though I shouldn't need to remind you of the stipulations for collecting. I am sure the [13th] have filled you in on the details.

I am looking forward to hearing more from you and your boys.

With Regards,

Jonathon Winchester III
President Pro-Tem
::incoming transmission
Found one all the way in Omega-7. At first he tried to hire a Bounty Hunter to fight me, but when the Hunter refused, he was forced to face me himself. Needless to say, he went down in flames. Credits to MM~Armoury.

[Image: freelancer2011042920440.th.jpg][Image: freelancer2011042921160.th.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13