Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Research Drone Chemical
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?ac...=0#entry1266602 - Short Story

Okay everyone, it is not much of a story now, but a larger one is to come. With work and studies it is harder to write a good story.

Please, keep the civil, try not to flame.

This is for your in game experience with me and my story!

I like it, keep it up!
See you in game!
from my many experiences with this guy:

To much PVP, not enough RP.
' Wrote:from my many experiences with this guy:

To much PVP, not enough RP.

I will try to fix that, but I will need your help.

To many times, when I try to RP, people just call 9000 caps and shoot me, does it make sense for me to wait for that?

So if people will stop doing that I would RP.

I understand the bad image the Drone had before, but I am the only one left, trying to make a Good RP out of it.
http://img573.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=screen19.png

Wasn't exactly happy about this. Too many people think Rochester is a base for anyone. While we call it a freeport, people who cause trouble in Liberty and then don't give us anything in return, aren't really welcome.

So if you could please keep away from Rochester that would be great (or better yet, try bribe us to let you dock there).

Other than that, haven't really seen much of you to make any other judgments.
I understand the concern, and thanks for bringing it up. I will be sure to fix it!
Your fun to be around in Dublin, its kinda weird RPing with a A.I Drone, but it makes all the RP Fun..

Keep it up Kudos!
Well pal, when some one need to talk to you in an oorp way ...like //wait i need to talk to you.... thats mean that that person is calling you to an oorc because something important is happening... and then you still engage him after that and don`t even respond to him.. well that makes you a trigger happy to me. next time, at least stop for 10 seconds and pay attention, instead or do what you do best.. pvp...pvp...pvp.

have and "efficient day" bye
@ Bellck - Thank you, I have fun down there...

- Well, to bad so sad...

You PM right before I kill you to tell me not to kill you...little late...

Should have done that before you were on fire...
I don't usually post in these.

When fighters are dueling in Conn, don't bloody shoot them. Yes it's a PvP system. That isn't an excuse to show complete lack of respect.

I'd say that about wraps it up.
Pages: 1 2 3 4