Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Independent Miners Guild - Tech Licensing Office
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
--Incomming Transsmission--

Hello IMG. Im Lieutanant of Omicron Armed Forces I want to ask you about using your VHF "Nyx". I know that you are tired about those type of requests, but I must ask you about it. I was saw a lot of fighters on merket and shipyards. Almost all are usless to me becouse of one or another reason. But your "Nyx" is found a place in my heart. Please allow player named OAF|Lut.JayDee-F have one Nyx - Evo 2B IMG Very Heavy Fighter. Thats all I asked. Thanks for attencion.

JayDee out.

--End of message--
[color=#33CCFF]Tech Licensing Office

Greetings Shinobi Agency.

I must say we received some distrubing intel that you are staging attacks against Bretonian Lawfuls from Freeport 4. It's currently something unimportant but please honour our agreement like we do.

Regarding your request, there are 2 issues which need to be solved first. One is time. You have excellent reputation as a trustworthy mercenary group but we still believe that working for 3 weeks is not sufficient time to earn our trust. In order words, "give it some time". The second issue is that you shoot Kusari and Bretonian lawfuls. We of course respect that you are working for other employees as well but it is also true that IMG struggles to keep its neutrality in the fragile Tau conflict.

There are 2 ways to overcome the second issue:
  1. You can only shoot targets which are considered as Hostile or Unfriendly by IMG
  2. We believe that you are working for the Blood Dragons as well. The Independent Miners Guild doesn't have anything against Blood Dragons but we still suffer from their attacks. In addition, we don't have any open communication line with them or with their allies. If you could talk to them and manage to establish neutrality between IMG and BD, then we will fully open our Vampire Weaponry without any restrictions on the targets. Needless to say, that there won't be any "time issue" as well since you will have already earned our trust.

[font=Times New Roman][color=#FFFFFF]Thomas Jones, Tech Licensing coordinator

Greetings Lieutenant JayDee. We have no intel regarding the Omicron Armed Forces. Can you tell us a little more things?

Omicron Armed Forces (OAF)- its some sort of police of Omicron systems. Ill show some info:

---Incomming Data---
Omicron Armed Forces

1.Diplomacy

Allies
Zoners, Bundschuh, Blood Dragons, Gaians, Gallic Council

Hostile
Nomads, Wilde, Phantoms, Bounty Hunters Guild, Mandalorians, Liberty forces, SCRA

Neutral
Everyone else

2.Primary Objectives

-Protection of allied vessels within the Omicron region.
-Ensuring Order supply lines are secure.
-Destrutction of all hostile vessels within the Omicron region.

Secondary Objectives

-Expanding the company's intrests outside of the Omicrons.

3.History:

The Order contacted Stefan Nikolic and Ben Moon and offered them funds to start a new company. The men found their new jobs more dangerous than the Order had let on. Not ones to run from a challenge these men went on to recruit more mercenaries into their fold and eventually the Order gave them full control over the OMC. A year later the Corp had secured the supply lines of the Order and begun seeking to expand their interests outside of the Omicrons.
---End of translation---

Not long ago hovewer, OAF left Order and joins Corsairs Empire. But we still protect Omicrons from Nomads and Wilds. As Corsairs we also hunt Outcasts and Bounty Hunters in Omicrons.
[Connecting to the neural net]
[Communication link established]

Konnichiwa guildmasters, before we proceed with official response we would like to receive evidence of such claims.

Quote:I must say we received some distrubing intel that you are staging attacks against Bretonian Lawfuls from Freeport 4.

We would like to be provided with this evidence so the agent in question can be disciplined by our Master.

Quote: The second issue is that you shoot Kusari and Bretonian lawfuls.

It is no secret that we shoot Kusari lawfuls, but again could you provide us the evidence that we opened fire on Bretonian lawful ship, especially if we have breached our agreement if doing so. And if we did so, how could it affect IMG in their neutrality when no connection what so ever could be made that Shinobi Agency is working for IMG.

Quote:1.You can only shoot targets which are considered as Hostile or Unfriendly by IMG
If this request is about shooting targets which are considered as Hostile or Unfriendly by IMG with IMG guns it will be respected once we earn those guns. If this is general request concerning future of our relationship we would like to get confirmation as such.

Quote:2.We believe that you are working for the Blood Dragons as well. The Independent Miners Guild doesn't have anything against Blood Dragons but we still suffer from their attacks. In addition, we don't have any open communication line with them or with their allies. If you could talk to them and manage to establish neutrality between IMG and BD, then we will fully open our Vampire Weaponry without any restrictions on the targets. Needless to say, that there won't be any "time issue" as well since you will have already earned our trust.

Shinobi Agency does not work for Blood Dragons or hold any ties to their organisation, as such we can not participate in diplomatic missions involving organizations we never met.

[Communication link terminated]

Of course you can see the evidence Shinobi Agency.

However, as I stated in my previous message, I find it unimportant to discuss more that incident: Evidence

As for the request, I thought it'd be highly possible that you worked for the Blood Dragons, since you were claiming KNF heads even before the GMG - KNF conflict. I apologize for my assumption.

I also want to clarify that IMG's general policy is not to give its technology to mercenary groups which can easily change sides when the payment isn't enough. However, because your Agency has excellent reputation as a loyal, efficient and trustworthy force we will put aside that policy and grant your request in the future; unfortunately, the moment we speak, 3 weeks of work is not sufficient enough.

Lieutenant JayDee I am surprised. I didn't know that Corsairs have police too !

I should also mention that I am very honoured that the Corsair Empire has a preference in our shipline but with a deep regret I should inform you that right now we don't have any Nyx available. Of course we won't let our Corsair friend to leave with empty hands.

I have a Starflier in Planet Gran Canaria. Check Mr Smith's hangar there, you will find it. It is also loaded with a pair of those items:

[Image: Nuclear_Devices.jpg]

When you open the computer systems, you will be asked for a password. Type "BOOM". The rest you don't need to know because it pretty much you will realize what is going on by that moment. Cheerio !

[Connecting to the neural net]
[Communication link established]

Arigato for providing us those evidence, however the said incident happened on 20.05. and you can see our agreement for not using your facilities to escape from targets which are not on your bounty board have been signed 03.06. , so our agent did not breach our agreement.

Quote:As for the request, I thought it'd be highly possible that you worked for the Blood Dragons, since you were claiming KNF heads even before the GMG - KNF conflict. I apologize for my assumption.
There is nothing wrong with assuming things, but you must note that Blood Dragons are not the only organization in Sirius which wants to see KNF pilots shot.

We will of course continue working for you guildmasters, and show you that we can earn those guns, with longer period of work and with our claims. Domo arigato for your time.

[Communication link terminated]
Yea, I get it. Dont wanna help me? Well Im no surprised. But I still hope you will change your mind. I ever do somehing bad to IMG to have your disrespect. If its only because im corsair, well that relly sad. If you change your mind let me know, Ill be happy.
JayDee out
1. Personal Data

Name of applicant: Sascha.Falk
Call-Sign: ZxO
Identification: Red Hessian
Summary of your background: a Hand washes the other. the IMG is Very Welcome in our Zone of Influence. and i Prefer a Ship Upgrade for my Odin with a little bit IMG Tech. i will make my Ship Better so that i Can Work Better and Harder for the Safety of all People in the Omega Edge Worlds.

2. Technology Requested

Tech requested: 2 x Vampire 4 Class 9
Reason for the request: i Protected the IMG many times in the Omega,s. specially Omega 7 from Big Corsair Attacks. so i expect i can allow me to Request two of our Great Weapons for a little bit Money of Course. i will Pay the Weapon manufacturing Cost as well. if the Request is Granted, i can pick up the Weapons for myself on a IMG Outpost. no Dangerous delivery needed. i prefer to do work by myself.

Thank you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13