Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Independent Miners Guild - Tech Licensing Office
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
1.Personal Data

Name: Vin Cruel
Call-sign: Gaxx|EA
Identification: Bounty Hunter
A little bit of my background story: Greetings, Guild-masters and members of the Independent Miners Guild.
My name is Vin Cruel and i am a member of the EA. We are something like a unique Bounty Hunter faction, since we almost work for free and mainly work in the Omicrons. We fight Corsairs, neither Outcasts. We thought about joining you in the fight at the Taus against the same enemy, the Outcasts.

2. Technology-request

Tech request: 5x T8 IMG Gunboat Turret

Reasons for the request: The EA is known for their very skilled pilots. I am pretty new there, but i want and will reach the top as well. For the Taus, i would prefer the T8 IMG Gunboat Turret, because that makes me looking allied with them, neither the Outcasts wont be that much surprised, when the already known projectiles ripping holes in their hull *smiles*
Also the whole Turret is much more balanced than the BH turret, we currently use.
First i thought about 4 million credits, but then i figured out, that this is a decision of the Guild-masters of the IMG.
Thank you so far, Vin.
**** Incoming Transmission ****
To: Vin Cruel
Subject: Gunboat Turrets
Encryption: Medium

Mr. Cruel,

Sadly I have to inform you that our technology is not compatible with Bounty Hunter systems. We must therefor reject your request.

Regards,
- Johnathan Sanders, on behalf of the Independent Miners Guild

**** Transmission Closed ****

// BHG ID is red celled to IMG, all requests from BHG and Core ID'd players will be automatically rejected since they're against server rules.
To: Sasha Falk
Subject: Weapons
Encryption: High

Miss Falk,

While we are sympathetic to the Hessian cause, directly supplying the Hessians with our weaponry will quickly result in Rheinland taking military action against us to curb it. We can offer you supplies, but not technology I'm afraid. The Guild is in a precarious position - those who join us choose to ply their trade in freedom, but do so peacefully. To keep the peace, concessions have to be made, and caution must be taken.

Those of us who wish to take up arms will sooner or later join you. The Rot Front is a prime example of this.

Regards,

***Transmission open****
to: IMG High Command

[CBM] Cowboy miners
not IMG| but
id independend miner guild
iff independend miner guild

2 tech request for vam turrents 12 - 14 depending on the amout of atlas granted
5 to 8 atlas transports img ids on them
and clerance to land on the hood for repairs, infomation, img missions, and a cold beer

3 to use the img id and iff in a new (unoffical) faction

Me and a few fellow transports and miners would like to use the img vamp3s and 5 atlas for our own company. If we could get a tech and ship lease from you I will be willing to pay per mo. for a lease of said items. And a few of the IMG fighter later in the future. The item would not be used aginst the IMG| or its allies and our little company will aid if any IMG| need help. (For our core values check out our faction post)
To: JollyRoger
Encryption: Low

Gentlemen,

I understand that you are a Guild subsidiary then? As long as you keep IMG ID'd transponders on your vessels, you have free use of all Guild technology, no request is neccesary. Feel free to procure the neccesary vessels and weapons from our shipyards.

Regards,

// Basically, as long as you're using the IMG ID on your ships, you can use any IMG technology freely, and do not need to request it. This tech request topic is for non-IMG ID players who want to use IMG tech.:)
Fnordnet transmission, Node #23 Wrote:++ Source : "KSC" Mnemosym ++
++ Destination : Johnathan Sanders ++
++ Derivation : Goddess Discordia ++
++ Encryption level : omega ++
++ Transmission begins ++

[Image: eris.png]
The Sirius Greatest Association of What-ever-it-is-that-we-are
Kallisti sir.

I would like to request the leasing of three weapons built by the IMG :
- 2 "Vampire 3"
- 1 "Vampire Turret 3"

Those weapons will be mounted on the "Scimitar" class vessel "[TAZ]Madya".
I'm afraid i cannot disclose the identity of the templar using that vessel, but rest assured he won't use your technology against your organization or your allies.

If you wish anything in return, feel free to ask.
23's.
++ You will find that the state is the kind of organization which, though it does big things badly, does small things badly too ++
++ End of transmission ++
[color=#33CCFF]Tech Licensing Office

We feel honored that people from TAZ who are truly our friends and neighbours prefer to use IMG technology. Your request is [color=#33CC00]granted and for exceptional reasons no further payment is issued.

[font=Times New Roman][color=#FFFFFF]Thomas Jones, Tech Licensing coordinator
Fnordnet transmission, Node #23 Wrote:++ Source : "KSC" Mnemosym ++
++ Destination : Thomas Jones ++
++ Derivation : Goddess Discordia ++
++ Encryption level : omega ++
++ Transmission begins ++

[Image: eris.png]
The Sirius Greatest Association of What-ever-it-is-that-we-are
Thank you for the quickness of your answer, Mr. Jones.
The Madya is equipped already.

Long live the guild.
++ You will find that the state is the kind of organization which, though it does big things badly, does small things badly too ++
++ End of transmission ++
===Incoming Transmission===
To: IMG Community

Guten Tag.

Guild-41 sending this massage because our military forces can't fight against enemy battleships 'cause there are too many of them... so thats why we are asking you to give us permission to use 3 Zephyrs and Vampires. And of course you can always ask us to protect your transports in Omega 7.

Thank you for attention.

===Transmission Ended===
To: Hessians, "Guild-41"
Encryption: High

Gentlemen,

While we are sympathetic to the Hessian cause, directly supplying the Hessians with our weaponry will quickly result in Rheinland taking military action against us to curb it. We can offer you supplies, but not technology I'm afraid. The Guild is in a precarious position - those who join us choose to ply their trade in freedom, but do so peacefully. To keep the peace, concessions have to be made, and caution must be taken.

Those of us who wish to take up arms will sooner or later join you. Those who joined the Rot Front is a prime example of this. Yet we cannot spare any capital class vessels at this point, given our own precarious position in the Tau borderworlds, and the recent Gallic movements there.

Regards,

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13