Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ship Render Requests Here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Alright! This is a quick service that I'll do free of charge for anyone who enjoys photoshopping ships from Freelancer. I'm able to get a render of any ship in the game, at top notch quality. Like these ones below.

[Image: th_OutcastRender1.png][Image: th_OutcastRender2.png][Image: th_OutcastRender3.png][Image: th_OutcastRender4.png]

If anyone would like one, post here of what ship! Or even better, post a screenshot on what kind of angle you would like. Enjoy!:D
LOL.Already starting this?!You just did one for Exile and now you're making a job out of it:D
good you can take corrupted render requests, on my free sig post
' Wrote:LOL.Already starting this?!You just did one for Exile and now you're making a job out of it:D

Meh, why not?:laugh:
' Wrote:Meh, why not?:laugh:

Well you sure seem to be in some sorta rush ^^
PS: if you want,I can help people when you aren't here:)
I mean,there's no point in starting another thread just to advertise the same services,duh:D
And still,I'm not trying to steal your 'fame'.That means,if you're on,I'll let you do the thing.But if you're not,I might aswell just give you a hand,right?
PSS: Sorry if none of this makes sense but...well...sorry:D
What are you using to render it?
He's working on a tutorial:)
Probably as we speak.
What he's using?Freelancer.Period.
Actually...he might also be using paint.
Here's the trick(my way,DBoy's way is harder):
-Open FlServer.exe...join the server and buy the respective ship.Turn your video setts to 0.That way,you'll get a clear black background,take screenie,and you'll be able to easily select your ship in PShop with Magic Wand Tool.
ohhh....... thanks eta. Great help:P
' Wrote:And still,I'm not trying to steal your 'fame'.That means,if you're on,I'll let you do the thing.But if you're not,I might aswell just give you a hand,right?

Eh, I don't mind at all.:D

' Wrote:He's working on a tutorial:)

Ya, writing it still. Just came to see what else was posted here.:)

' Wrote:What he's using?Freelancer.Period.
Actually...he might also be using paint.
Here's the trick(my way,DBoy's way is harder):
-Open FlServer.exe...join the server and buy the respective ship.Turn your video setts to 0.That way,you'll get a clear black background,take screenie,and you'll be able to easily select your ship in PShop with Magic Wand Tool.

Ya, my way is a bit harder. Because I prefer a white background instead of a black one.
Hah,talk about 'Discovery'...
You've already added a new ship to your sig:P

EDIT: Another way of getting the render is if you have it's 3d model
I have some for Ms3d,and it gets your ship on a blue background:P

EDIT2:
' Wrote:ohhh....... thanks eta. Great help:P

God...you've still got a lot to learn 'kiddo'.Ain't gonna be at MY expense!:nono::P
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13