Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A hacked bandwith
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: p22182-1237811921.jpg]
"Hello there, humans, Genocide is talking."

My dear people... people of Sirius...
The menace is coming...

We all are afraid of these so called 'nomads'.
But you don't realize that true danger of our civilization is living between us...

Those... anthromorphs...
Those, so called "furries".

They're not humans, they're mutants... monsters...
Human is created by the God. These ugly mistakes of nature can't be called as ones of ours.

Join me! Join me, o sons and daughters of Sirius!
We can't let them flourish, we can't let them to take our homes!

They're everywhere: police, military, corporations.
We can't tolerate this anymore!

If Governments aren't doing anything, then we will!
We can't let them to reproduce! They have to be eliminated...

Be a hunter... and they'll be your prey.
Renegades, pirates, outlaws... now, you have a chance to repent your sins!

I want ships, signed with prefix OAFC. and registered as pirate ship hunting those mutants!
I don't want them as slaves... I don't want them suffering... I want them DIED!

It's time for Organization of Anti-Furry Compatriots to rise!
It's time to purify our race!

If you can't help us with power, help us with your knowledge!
Tell their names, affilations, everything you know.

OAFC.Genocide
"amicus humani generis"
[Image: 98da7e7c2f15f59c9926ebb6afc97de6a99c8318_full.jpg]
***Incomming Transmission***

>>>Sender ID: Vin Chenzo
>>>Sender Location:Bridge of the Loyalist. Malta Orbit.
>>>Encryption Level: Low
>>>Sebject: Attacking the "furrys"
*The transmission begins*

***Transmission Begins***

Heh, I don't like these.. furry things kiddo, But what i hate more is people who think their.. racist vews towards others must be enforced with the gun. Maybe rethink your stratagy, as it stands I'd advise you steer clear of me, as I am racist against racists.

That is all.

***Signal Lost***
/Rema's console blipped as a new message showed on the screen, waking him up from the slumber he had fallen into./

"current location Leeds, captain" the computer informed him.

"ah, blast...whats this then eh?"

/Rema read half of the message before losing interest./

[Comm ID: Rema 'Pesas]
[Location: Leeds]

"Oi, you, I got better things to be doin than readin crap like this. Next time ye wanna bug someone, keep it outta my face, else there'll be trouble."

[Signal lost]

"the crap that people put on the net..."
[Image: p22182-1237811921.jpg]
"Hello there, humans, Genocide is talking."

If you're not with me...
You're against me...

Defenders of their should be sacrificed...
As mutants themselves...

OAFC.Genocide
"amicus humani generis"
[Image: 98da7e7c2f15f59c9926ebb6afc97de6a99c8318_full.jpg]
On board the Oathkeeper, Jeremy read the message with disgust. He turned on his communication setup.

[Image: jhftsp.png]

*Jeremy sighs*

Genocide.

We already have Kusari wanting to commit genocide against Junkers. But we forget and ignore.

Our true enemies are the Nomads, the ones who wish for our destruction. To defeat them, Sirius must band together. But the eight hundred years of hatred is an obstacle. How does murdering these "furries" stop the Nomads?

Death is not a good thing. Life, all life, is previous. Life is not a few AI in a video game. When you shoot, they die.

Leave the furries alone Hitler.

I swore an oath to protect humanity. I include those who were changed into "furries" by someone's own twisted ideas.

Protect the human race, but not at the cost of our humanity.

I am against you because I choose to defend life, no matter thier race, creed, color, allegiance. I may fight humans when they attack me, but in the end, my enemy is not them.

Let go of hatred. Hatred leads only to destruction. Ultimately, your destruction.

*Jeremy crosses his arms. Raising a finger to someone offscreen, he says one last thing*

Hunter Out.

[Image: 35jxwet.png]

*Jeremy turns off the feed, deactivates voice, and sits back down. Hanging his head, he sighs.

The Oathkeeper enters hyperspace, and returns to Toledo Orbit.*
>>>Incoming Transmission<<<
Comm ID: Richard van Pelt

Son, you have a lot to learn. I'd suggest taking down your rap metal posters, cease living in your mother's attic, and see the universe for what it truly is.

Nomads are a threat. The corruption of house government are a threat. Pig-tailed, beady eyed murderers are a threat. These "furries", as you refer to them, are but a figment of your imagination, and the concoction of the neural net image boards you no doubt frequent late into the night.

Move out, get a job, wake up. Cease cluttering the airwaves with your mindless, unbacked drivel.

~Richard van Pelt

<<<Transmission Terminated>>>
INCOMING TRANSMISSION: JAWS

[Image: jawsface2.jpg]

"[color=#003300]Listen closely to this you self-declared witch hunter. I'll tell you this only ONCE! Acting as a terror-tourist in
my turf declares YOU as a possible date for my guns...
"

TRANSMISSION LOST
****Incoming Transmission****
****Ship ID - Logs Deleted****
****Location - Logs Deleted****
****Sender - Alex Drake****

[Image: FrankIero10.jpg]

Really? I'd like to ask how you intend to fight a war against all the houses of Sirius not to mention the multitude of para-military organizations who will oppose you with no men and no back up? Did you even consider how you'd buy ships and weapons from any of these organizations? Doing what you propose would be a logistical nightmare. You'd have no way to get ships, guns, food, ammunition, repairs, or just about anything for that matter. And I'm not even going to outline the ethical implications of your little plan since everyone else has done it so nicely.

Count this pirate out. I may be no angel but there are some lines I won't cross.

Good luck, have fun, see you in hell. You'll get there sooner than I will.

Drake out.

****Message Ends****
****Unauthorized Access Detected****
****Tracing Source... Failed****
****Terminating Signal****
TRANSMISSION ESTABLISHED
ID: SUPPRESSED
ATTENTION: VISUAL LINK UNAVAILABLE
AUDIO ONLY

[Image: hangmancom.jpg]

"Do you even get enough pocket-money from your parents to pay the pilots, sonny? If you don't, then go back
to school and wait until you've grown up...
"

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
>>CommID: The Novus Domus<<

Its been done. We didn't chose to be what we are, at least, I didn't, and you aren't the first so don't fool yourself. We aren't without our own defences.

>>Signal Lost<<
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5