Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Borderworld Exports Recruitment Terminal (iRP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

Borderworlds Exports application form 8209-2727

- What is your full name?
Hagar Sherwood

- Where do you live?
Planet Leeds

- Where was your last place of employment? What experience do you have?
I have been a Freelance trader for the majority of my life but I wanted to settle down and join a company that supports my homeland

- To what division are you applying?
I am applying for the Shipping division

- Do you already own a ship? If so, what kind? If it is not listed above, can you afford one of the ones listed?
I currently pilot a Bretonian Container Transport Shire class

- If you are applying for the Shipping division, what would you name your ship? Why?
I would name my ship Valhalla, because it has a nordic sound to it, because the vikings were great saillors, and because it evoques brave man, and we need brave man in space today!

- Why are you interested in working for Border World Exports?
I would very much like to join Borderworld Exports, as I was born to a family of traders that and I wish to support Bretonia in this time of war.

-Tell us about yourselves, what are you dislikeskes etc (minimum of 100 words)
I like the feel I get from transporting my goods across the burnt orange nebula of the omegas to the ice fields of Cortez. I also like to socialize with the crew when we are not on duty. I also enjoy seeing the wonders of the space we call home. I dislike pirates and those wishing to harm my crew I also dislike criminals in general .

When I am home on my native Planet of New London I enjoy watching FC Porto gravball champions from the minor leagues on the east of New London. I also enjoy surfing the holonet , socializing and I also enjoy cooking and of course eating.

Hope you hire my services

Best regards,

Hagar

Incoming Transmission
Encryption Level: Mr H Sherwood eyes only

CommID: Ms Julie Francis - Directors Personal Assistant Borderworlds exports (Bowex)
Message Target: Mr H Sherwood confidential, Planet New London
Message Source: Director of Operations Office - Scarborough Station: Newcastle
Subject: Your Application

Greetings Mr Sherwood

Dear you application is perfectly acceptable except it being also your lack of experience in the work place is of no consequence to us. Of course we do prefer people with some reliable references we do admire people who take the plunge and join us and settle down with us

I am also proud that your family is supporting bretonia's economy in this time where we have enemies all around us.

I am going to grant you a provisional place at Borderworlds Exports this place will be granted once you have completed a standard induction questionnaire that shows your competence while commanding a freighter or transport and the board is satisfactorily agreed upon you answers

However fear not for I am sure you will undoubtedly exceed the directors expectations of you.

The questionnaire had been sent to you

Once again I bid you welcome Mr Sherwood

Your sincerely

Ms J Francis

Personal Assistant to Director L Adama
***Incoming Signal***
***To:Borderworlds Exports Recruitment Terminal***
***Connection Established***

David Whelms

- Where do you live?
Planet Leeds

This would be my first place of employment as I have never acturly worked for a major company, however, I have been flying transports all over sirius my whole life, from the smallest dromedary right up to my current ship, the stork.
I regularly do the gold ore run from Dublin to New York, then complete it by running luxury consumer goods from New York back to New London.

The shipping division

- Do you already own a ship? If so, what kind? If it is not listed above, can you afford one of the ones listed?
Stork - CT-73 Civilian Advanced Train

- If you are applying for the Shipping division, what would you name your ship? Why?
I would name my ship Cook, after James Cook, he was an explorer from the 17th centruy of our ancestrial planet Earth, its my hope I could explore the deep unknown and chart areas no one has seen before just like Cook did with the remote islands and channels he found on Earth.

I feel that by not working for a major company, I can only get so far as a freelance trader, I feel like I have hit a dead end and I'm not getting anywhere in my life.
It is my hope that, if you accept me, I can do better for myself, your company and all of Bretonia as a whole within the trading division of your vast company.

I really enjoy flying, I have done since I was a child, my father wanted me to become a fighter pilot but I just couldn't cut it, but when I was in space, I found it more fun flying great distanceses than tearing through my enemies, so he recommended me to be a trader, that way, not only am I helping my fellow man with this war between Bretonia and Kusari, I'm also doing what I love, he also teached me a few tricks to help me fight off my enemies if it ever came to it.
I also enjoy playing golf, swimming and generaly relaxing with the family that I love.
I have a wife, son and two daugters and I couldn't imagine my life without them.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely
David Whelms

***Connection Terminated***
***Signal lost***

Incoming Transmission
Encryption Level: Mr D Whelms eyes only

CommID: Ms Julie Francis - Directors Personal Assistant Borderworlds exports (Bowex)
Message Target: Mr D Whelms confidential, Planet Leeds

Greetings Mr Whelms

Dear Sir,
You application is perfectly acceptable except it being also your lack of references in the work place is of no consequence to us. Of course we do prefer people with some reliable references but we also, do admire people who take the plunge and join us and settle down with us.

I am also proud that your name has filtered back from shipping captains and they regard you as competent and going to be a great asset to us

I am going to grant you a provisional place at Borderworlds Exports this place will be granted once you have completed a standard induction questionnaire that shows your competence while commanding a freighter or transport and the board is satisfactorily agreed upon you answers

However fear not for I am sure you will undoubtedly exceed the directors expectations of you.

The questionnaire had been sent to you

Once again I bid you welcome Mr Whelms

Your sincerely

Ms J Francis

***Incoming Signal***
***To:Borderworlds Exports Recruitment Terminal***
***Connection Established***

Thank you very much for the response, I have received the questionaire and have sent you the completed form, I hope everything is in order and look forward to hearing from you again.

Sincerely
David Whelms

***Connection Terminated***
***Signal Lost***
Incoming Transmission
Encryption Level: Mr D Whelms eyes only

CommID: Mr L Adama- Director Borderworlds exports (Bowex)
Message Target: Mr D Whelms confidential, Planet Leeds

Greetings Mr D Whelms

We have received you induction questionnaire. Upon further analysis we are proud to offer a guaranteed place at Borderworlds Exports.

Please report to Scarborough Deck A Room A100 at 10:00 New London Time promptly so we can begin with our induction presentation and fill out all forms promptly thereafter.

Yours Liam Adama

Bowex Director of operations

Aaron Clark

- Where do you live?
Planet Leeds

Well some freelance security and transport contracts here and there.

Could go both ways, really. I can transport and I can fly a fighter.

I own a fully equipped Clydesdale and I can afford anything on the list.

Well Flight Instructor Peterson and I discussed it and we concluded that the names Gregor and Gordon somehow relate to his Leeson, but we couldn't put our finger(s) on it.

Exploring, seving the crown, and a stable income.

I like exploring, I like the crown and I like sources of stable income, flying and ice-cream, while sometimes I enjoy long walks in the park and harassing bombers. What I don't like are those Molly scoundrels. Who do they think they are going against the crown like that? Bunch of loonies, I say.
Come to think of it, the name Sheridan could be useful as well.

Incoming Transmission
Encryption Level: Mr A Clark eyes only

Message Target: Mr A Clark confidential, Planet Leeds

Greetings Mr Clark

Dear Sir,
You application is in tip top condition except for it having reliable references however your name did come up in a report from flight instructor Peterson which remedy's that problem.

I am going to grant you a provisional place at Borderworlds Exports this place will be granted once you have completed a standard induction questionnaire that shows your theoretical competence while commanding a freighter or transport and the board is satisfactorily agreed upon you answers

However fear not for I am sure you will prove as intellectually competent as you are practical.

The questionnaire had been sent to you, Once again I bid you welcome Mr A Clark

Your sincerely

Ms J Francis

Incoming Transmission
Encryption Level: Mr A Clark eyes only

CommID: Liam Adama Director - Borderworlds exports (Bowex)
Message Target: Mr A Clark confidential, Planet Leeds

Greetings Mr A Clark

We have received you induction questionnaire. Upon further analysis we are proud to offer a guaranteed place at Borderworlds Exports.

Please report to Scarborough Deck A Room A100 at 10:00 New London Time promptly so we can begin with our induction presentation and fill out all forms promptly thereafter.

Yours Liam Adama

Bowex Director of operations
--Incoming Transmission--
--ID: Frederick Hailock--
--Encrypt: High--
--Transmission starts--

William Federick Hilock

- Where do you live?
Planet Leeds

Well, i worked before as a Freelancer trading to everywhere, but not Kusary, And i have the experience of earining lots of money and persuading pirates so they can let me go, Its an awesome thing that i can persuade almost all of the pirates, and even i help the BAF and BPA in leeds when they need the help.

Shipping Divicion

Yea, I have a Furyfly

I would name my ship as Soul, Cause these took all my life and Soul, Its all what i have..

Cause All my family worked on Bowex , and i wana continue the Tradition of trading As Bowex,so my father can be proud of me, And to be protected by a great company of trading

Well i born in Planet Leeds , When my mom, Susan Griffory , still alive, She teach me about the Trading and my dad , Frederick Hilock, teach me the Persuading the pirates, In my 19's my mom and dad gave me my first trading ship, The Clydasdale, sinsce then i become a Lawfull freelancer trading gold from Dublin to Fort Bush, That was a profitable run ,Then with the money that i could get i bought the Furyfly and started to trade the Gold to Rheinland, the i started to trade the Famous Gold ore, buy from the BMM company , and trading it to Liberty was the most profitable run that i could made in my life, thats not all , I could made 100 millions, And now i am rich. but i want more power and Bowex can give it to me.

Well i will tell you what i like and what i dont like...I like to make profit, money, to help new people to start with a new CSV or a Border world frigate,To cook and to fix ships.

And i dont like the Kusarian people , the kusarian food, all that has to be with Kusary, i hate the pirates, and the people that dont understand.

Well thats me, Here is my request have a nice day.
~Cheers.

--End of transmission--
--signal lost--
--statics--
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43