Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Borderworld Exports Recruitment Terminal (iRP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Borderworlds Exports application form 8209-2727

- What is your full name? Karl Lower

- Where was your last place of employment? What experience do you have? BMF / Great

- To what division are you applying? Commercial

- Why are you interested in working for Border World Exports? To add experience to my resume

- You happen across a Gateway convoy that is under attack by Red Hessians. What do you do and why? At first I keep the part and if I run the risk of losing my client's load, I try to dock and if it is not possible I try to pay a fee charged by the revolutionary.

- You encounter a corporate trader of Gallic origin. It croaks mockingly at you. What do you do and why? At first I maintain emotional control if I'm at a disadvantage. Similarly, I try to dock and if it is not possible, I will converse according to what I can respectfully refer to.

- How do you feel about Glaswegian badgers? It is not easy for badgers in the UK even belonging to protected species. Nobody likes badgers.

- [b]Were you referred to Bowex by a Bowex) or BMM- employee? Bowex by a Bowex
Incoming Transmission from Scarborough Station, Newcastle
[Image: 1HWlf.png]
To: Karl Lower
Priority: High
Topic: Recruitment

Message Contents:

Karl Lower,

We would like to offer you a Contract of Employment. If you choose to accept it, you can start with your work tomorrow.

Regards,
Sarah Williams
HR, Borderworld Exports
Transmission End
(01-08-2018, 04:00 PM)Bowex Wrote: [ -> ]
To: Karl Lower

Message Contents:

Karl Lower,

We would like to offer you a Contract of Employment. If you choose to accept it, you can start with your work tomorrow.

Regards,
Sarah Williams
HR, Borderworld Exports
Transmission End

Of course yes.
I accept the work.
Please explain to me what I should do.
"Right, how does this work, last time I just said to my CO I wanted to leave the service and he handed me a bowex contract"Richard mumbled to himself. "Isn't there just an office I walk into and say I want to fly again, ugh a questionair on the neural net, right I'll do that then.

- What is your full name?
Richard Farbridge, OBE

- Where was your last place of employment? What experience do you have?
Border Wold Exports, Exploration and security division. I was division director at some point untill I had to take medical leave after a heart attack that happend briefly after the evacuation of Glasgow station for the second time

- To what division are you applying?
Shipping Division, with my age I shouldn't be flying any fighters anymore

- Why are you interested in working for Border World Exports?
I want to fly again, simply put the medical leave has taken long enough and the wife is tired of me sitting at home moping.

- You happen across a Gateway convoy that is under attack by Red Hessians. What do you do and why?
We Bretonians are a civilised house so I might just leave a message for him on some emergency channels and then get the hell out of there. I'm not saying if its in the correct emergency channels but I've done my civic duty yes?

- You encounter a corporate trader of Gallic origin. It croaks mockingly at you. What do you do and why?
Depending on the circumstances and location I might aim all the turrets of my shire at him and press the trigger by accident or bash him out of tradelane alignement as he docks. If I get the chance I'll try and push him into the atmosphere of the nearest gravity well.

one shouldn't let those frogs get the better of us.

- How do you feel about Glaswegian badgers?
I thoroughly hope they're not extinct yet, back in my day the odd maintenance personnel disappeared and we took that for granted. I know for a fact they haunted those noodlemunchers when they occupied our Glasgow. I've been donating to the Glaswegian badger protection fund ever since it started.

- Were you referred to Bowex by a Bowex) or BMM- employee?
Sort of I guess? Bowex obviously...

- Other things you'd like us to know about
Will provide own shire, BES-Orange
To: Richard Farbridge, OBE

Message Contents:

Richard Farbridge, OBE,

It is good to hear you are back to full fitness. We would like to offer you a Contract of Employment and welcome you back in to the Family. If you choose to accept it, you can start with your work tomorrow.

Regards,
Sarah Williams
HR, Borderworld Exports
Transmission End
" Darling, your going to love this! They're taking me back, I'll grab the first shuttle to the BES-Orange. Shall we first grab a cup of tea?" Richard says to his wife as he' dances around the room. "Shouldn't you accept yet dear?" She replies as she reads the datapad. "Oh right, nearly forgot about that part" He groans as he takes back the datapad and starts typing furiously

To:Sarah Williams, HR, Borderworld Exports
Priority: Ultra
Topic: Contract acceptance

Dear Mrs WIlliams,

I gladfully accept this opportunity to be flying again. I've sent my neural net details and request to be added back into the relevant communication channels. The BES-Orange is ready to go.

REGINA CARINA IMPERATRIX!

Regards,
Richard Farbridge, OBE

- What is your full name? Josh Carteshis

- Where was your last place of employment? What experience do you have? My last employment was DSE. I have mining experience fighting experience and have been working part time for bowex (NPC FAC)

- To what division are you applying? Shipping

- Why are you interested in working for Border World Exports? for the war effort against the gallia

- You happen across a Gateway convoy that is under attack by Red Hessians. What do you do and why? I will assist even if i am just a transport because lives matter and if they don't make it i will help them by tractoring escape pods and run

- You encounter a corporate trader of Gallic origin. It croaks mockingly at you. What do you do and why? I ignore them since i would not want to risk a war between our companys

- How do you feel about Glaswegian badgers? I've never met one before or heard of one before so I can't really say

- [b]Were you referred to Bowex by a Bowex) or BMM- employee? yes
To: Josh Carteshis

Message Contents:

Josh Carteshis,

Seeing as you have been referred to us by a trusted Employee, we will accept you application, on the proviso that you receive some remedial instruction on the handling of Gateway Employees. Therefore we have sent you a Contract of Employment. If you choose to accept it, you can start with your work tomorrow.

Regards,
Sarah Williams
HR, Borderworld Exports
Transmission End
I accept your contract and i am ready to start
Incoming Transmition
Priority Medium

Please find enclosed, my application to become a pilot for your company.

- What is your full name?
Dennis Alan Bowden (Currently Piloting my Grandfathers old Fighter, The Skipton)

- Where was your last place of employment? What experience do you have?
To be honest with you I'm fresh out of Leeds College after taking a degree in Xeno-Linguistics, which I passed with a distinction. And I have just received my trust fund of 25k and have a thirst for travel. My grandfathers ship is beat up and in dire need of becoming scrap but I intend to use it to make trade runs to improve my funds so I can buy a transport vessel.

- To what division are you applying?
I am applying for the Shipping Combine position.

- Why are you interested in working for Border World Exports?
After losing my father when the Gallic ship first arrived at Leeds, I promised my mother I wouldn't follow in my fathers footsteps on becoming a Military pilot, but my hunger for travel is still strong. Freelancing is just as dangerous as being a Military Pilot and I want to still make Britonia a better place.

- You happen across a Gateway convoy that is under attack by Red Hessians. What do you do and why?
Well, that depends on what system I'm in. If, I'm in Bretonian space then I would do nothing. But if per chance that I am outside of Bretonian space then I would join the Red Hessians and obtain the Gateway Cargo.

- You encounter a corporate trader of Gallic origin. It croaks mockingly at you. What do you do and why?
With Bretonia and Galli being in open conflict then I would demand the Trader hands over hi cargo... no matter what system we're in.

- How do you feel about Glaswegian badgers?
They need to be removed from Bretonia

- Were you referred to Bowex by a Bowex) or BMM- employee?
Unfortunately not, (I presume this may effect my application. But I am hoping that my using my initiative in applying without a refferal is grounds enough for my application to be considered.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.
Sincerely
Dennis Alan Bowden
Captain of The Skipton

-End Transmition-
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43