Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Zapp's Never-Dying Feedback Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Updated list of links to all my stories:

Zapp's Short Stories - Completely unrelated to Freelancer, but still, a medley of the stuff I do in my spare time.

The Zacarias Poncho trilogy:
Part One - The Life of Zacarias Poncho
Part Two - The Carina Incident
Part Three - The Fall of Zacarias Poncho
Epilogue - The Destiny of Zacarias Poncho
An Acquired Taste
Acquisitions
The Carina Conflict

Zacarias Poncho trilogy completed
Flickers - Carina returns

Storylines - A (The Truth be Told) B (Viridian Dreams) C (Into the Mist) D (Morenloc) E (Behind the Veil)

Jason Moore I II

Aboard the MNS Giustizia - The story behind the oldest Outcast Destroyer in the fleet, which has two commanding officers

Fantasmas de la Nube Siniestre - A horror story depicting what happens after you die... and come back

Vic "Lucky" Chonody - The luckiest 14 year old Zoner in Sirius, who also happens to be not-so-lucky in that he remembers his ancestor's lives

Matt Myers - Short bio of the Chief of the LPI

LPI field manual - Hilarious testament to the LPI's incompetence, and offers some useless survival tips

Jarod Mellows - The chief smuggler of the BLS, from humble origins to tycoon

Wesley Richter - Rheinland Military defector, semi-possessed by a Nomad Power Cell, LWB Guard member

Rusty Donut - Tale of the great LPI Dreadnought, and how the LPI are just plain funny (disclaimer: the Rusty Donut is a fully functional Dreadnought)

Fonzie Caprio - The Outcast who is not addicted to Cardamine and in the Blood Dragons

Frank Quinn - Short bio of the LPI Lead Detective

Nickels and Nails - Joint Leo/Zapp story of two brother Freelancers, who just can't stay out of trouble

Light as a feather - story of the Battlestar Tirane.

Eddy Looper - short biography of Liberty Navy Lt. Cmdr.

Esther Carson - short biography of BHG ace, flies Manta

Tamotsu Miyazaki - short biography of a KSP flatfoot

Karly Richter - story of the Daumann shipping captain

Ted Miles, the Misadventures of Gamma Wing - story of an Order pilot and his trip through hell

Caleb Swift - Amnesiac Xeno

The Black Rose - Tale of a Phantom

The DFS Bonnie Lass - the Molly Destroyer

Alexis and Sierra - Lesbian Freelancer lovers

The Alabama - ZNO CAN HAS BS? KTHXBAI.

Questioning Loyalties - Esther Carson vs. Evyn Hunter, who will win?

Arthur Hawkins - Actor gone Gaian

The INCREDIBLE adventures of SPACEMAN SPIFF - nuff sad

Jack Sawyer - LPI officer

The Lucky Penny - Junker whose best friend is a Nomad

Wanderer of the Eternal Night - the Nomad scout

Cordova - story of the 101st ace

Starsky & Hutch - maverick cops, booya

Conflicting Viewpoints - the story of Eugene Debs and La Villa Strangiato

The Lost Precinct - ghost LPI cop

Candlelit Dinner - Black Rose goes on a date... with a Navy man

Paved With Daggers - what happens when a Kusari woman is in control

Constructive criticism would be nice, as well as pointing out all the things that I make up when I have no clue what I'm talking about. I like to be factual, but I don't put too much effort into it.
I like the Carina RP.
we should make a "what you think about my rp" thread lol
Personally I barely ever read others rp, I just enjoy writing an participating in rp.
... for the moment, it's mostly only writing though.
Reading about Jason. The last part is confusing and stuff is a bit too bloody, but I like the rest. The story pulls you in and so on.
Can you tell me how you like it?

Aboard the MNS Giustizia
Seeing DBoy's one for Sarah Rain made me think about this old one I made, so I digging this back from da grave!

Read my RPs and tell me what you think! And I have a new one, Vic "Lucky" Chonody, link in my sig, tell me what you think of it, too. Especially the odd flashbacks, wondering if there's something I can do better there...
BUMPZOR! I know the Fantasmas de la Nube Siniestre (Ghosts of the Siniestre Cloud) has a feedback thread, but you can post about it in this one too. Also, got a new one started for Matt Myers, the LPI you all love to see strut around and fall on his face. Links all in sig.

I also made the Zacarias Poncho stories into a trilogy, but currently am re-writing the ending (making it a MILLION times better). Comment on it, you few people who read it.
Little bump. Got more stories, check my sig for 'em.
I'm pretty sure I have the most stories of anyone, at least the most linked to my sig! You have the Zacarias Poncho trilogy (at this time, six seperate threads), Jason Moore, Aboard the MNS Giustizia, Fantasmas de la Nube Siniestre (my personal favorite), Vic Chonody, Matt Myer's short bio, the LPI FIELD MANUAL, Jarod Mellows, Wesley Richter, the story of the great RUSTY DONUT, Fonzie Caprio, Frank Quinn's one-post bio, and my newest story, a joint effort between me and Leo, Nickels and Nails!

Come on people, have you nothing to say?
*ponders* I should have put this in the General forum, that way my post count would go up for every bump, seeing as this thread does nothing else:D*/ponders*
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6