Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: An appeal to the administration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
' Wrote:It's not bureaucracy, fly your chars.

Look above, we flew our chars, we just underestimated which ones shall we tag, I won't start about the fact that when we play trappers who are supposed to do stealth work and trap people, the greatest thing you can have is big flashy tag but I will say one thing

June is the month when most of the people (including me) have finals in the school, uni and such.
Everyone calm down.

The decision has been made, the deal is done.

I have one question for the administration though:

Is the wild ID a generic ID, somewhere in between, or does the one faction only rule apply?
' Wrote:Hi guys,...
I'm sorry but after consideration we have decided to not reverse this decision.
' Wrote:There's a post about this somewhere but the key thing is that factions have to fly with a tag for the activity to count.
Christs sake... Ok, they made a mistake with mostly flying their untagged ships over their tagged ones ...fine, granted.
Alright, they can show and prove they had been more as active enough on their untagged ships ...fine, granted.
Now everyone get over with it, grant official status back and move along.
They'll tag from now on all their ships, and we'll do as nothing had happened in that regard.

If you now, after disbanding them, bring the argument of one faction per ID, I call, oh excuse me being blunt, bull****...

You guys, seriously, know how to make things more complicated as it should be.
Or maybe just kindly ask the Wilde to let Aoi exist as their sub-faction at least until a better solution is found?

I mean, Tekagi's Arch -is- a Wilde base technically, right?
' Wrote:Or maybe just kindly ask the Wilde to let Aoi exist as their sub-faction at least until a better solution is found?

Wilde faction does not have SRP for Kusarian ships.
' Wrote:Wilde faction does not have SRP for Kusarian ships.
They are sold on a wild base.
' Wrote:They are sold on a wild base.
' Wrote:Or maybe just kindly ask the Wilde to let Aoi exist as their sub-faction at least until a better solution is found?

This. That is until you regain their status. Good luck with that.
So you can use what is sold there. And use ID restrictions meant for Wilde.

But I wonder about ZoI and such. Recently community is very fierce against what isn't approved for faction.

Try working it out.

Katanas aren't though. *evil laughter*

But really, with that you'd appease the admins' wish for Faction ID centralisation and subsequent lack of tech approval opposition - and as much as I'm aware that that shouldn't really be a problem for any Wild/Aoi faction, bureaucrats gonna hate.

And if SCRA could fly Xeno tagged ships, I think You'll manage being seen flying around with a painfully non-Kusarian tag.
' Wrote:So you can use what is sold there. And use ID restrictions meant for Wilde.

But I wonder about ZoI and such. Recently community is very fierce against what isn't approved for faction.

Try working it out.

We can, and we'd like to. But we're not allowed to because the Admins just decided we're not to exist anymore.
Pages: 1 2 3