Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: An appeal to the administration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
No need for soap opera's drama. You only lost official status.

You still got SRPs. You only need to become part of official Wilde faction to use their ID.
' Wrote:You still got SRPs. You only need to become part of official Wilde faction to use their ID.

We had SRPs to use Outcast tech, but only as an official faction. We were going to create and Omicron-oriented group that uses Sabres and Wyrms and Krakens and such instead of Chimaeras and Kusari tech, but it never happened.

We also now have several billions worth of irreversabily corrupt characters now.
Akura, just do what I advised you, as far as I see it, it's your best (and perhaps the only) option correctly.
' Wrote:We can, and we'd like to. But we're not allowed to because the Admins just decided we're not to exist anymore.

Well, I do hope that the current Aoi leadership is more interested in how to continue your RP rather than the reasons for that...

Consider this An Appeal To Aoi Iseijin From A Guy That Would Like To See Them Flying About Some More.

edit: and as someone pointed out before - you could try to kick-start the faction that way and then think about expanding it.... It's not all about doom and gloom.
' Wrote:Well, I do hope that the current Aoi leadership is more interested in how to continue your RP rather than the reasons for that...

Consider this An Appeal To Aoi Iseijin From A Guy That Would Like To See Them Flying About Some More.

Our solution to our activity problem was supposed to be presented to the Admins so that we could acknowledge that we had a problem and they could help us fix it.

The idea that we had will help solve activity problems when the whole faction is tagged, and we can even help boost Kusari activity in general. Doesn't look like that'll be happening until our re-request is seen to. Which could and probably will take months.
Pages: 1 2 3