Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Republic Of Liberty - Bounty Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where the money is going: Festus.Hagen

Kills: 1 LH gunship; 1 OC gunship

Circumstances: First is from last night. I got a distress call about a Lane Hacker gunship in Alberta pirating a group and I went to investigate. Once I arrived, I found 2 gunships, one of them being a pirate I'd already encountered, and another being a new ship that I had not seen before. I decided to destroy the low-level ship first to reduce their collective damage output quickly, and it did indeed go fast. Unfortunately the other gunship was using some kind of "warp" technology and began skipping around the monitor in a way that made it impossible to do any damage. After chasing it around for several minutes I simply gave up and left the area. In retrospect, I think they were setting up the guns on the new ship, but since they took the opportuntiy to pirate a miner anyway I have no regrets.

Proof:
  • John_Forge ID and kill

[Image: th_John_Forge-ID-0.png] [Image: th_John_Forge-kill-0.png]
Circumstances: Second strike was an Outcast gunship in Colorado this morning. I heard multiple reports of him pirating last night and this morning, and he wa pretty easy to locate as a result. It was a pretty straightforward job: first he tried to fight, then he tried to run, and then finally tried to suicide in the sun. Another BH had already tried to get him but failed, so he may have been a little low on regens, but regardless he was camping the tradelanes when I found him so he didnt seem too worried about trouble showing up.

Proof:
  • Baggio ID and kill with bonus explosion pic

[Image: th_Baggio-ID-0.png] [Image: th_Baggio-Expl-0.png] [Image: th_Baggio-kill-0.png]
Payment owed: 1 Hacker: 1.2m; gunship bonus: .2m; 1 Outcast: 1.2m; gunship bonus: .2m: total: 2.8m
Where the money is going: The.Theif

Kills: One Pirate

Circumstances: Was going through California and I caught pirate near the lane that leads up to the new york jump gate

Proof: Payment owed: 1 Million

Total amount owed to date: 17.6 Million credits
Where the money is going: Festus.Hagen

Kills: 1 smuggler

Circumstances: Eh, kind of a strange situation. I was on the lane from West Point to Norfolk and saw a ship standing in space. I gave it a quick scan and saw a cargo hold full of slaves. Then before I could say anything, the pilot asked me to destroy his ship. I asked him to drop the slaves, he declined, so I did as he requested. The bounty hunter guidelines say I must file a claim for every such intervention, so here it is.

Proof:
  • The.Train cargo and chat log. I did not get a picture of his ID scan. However he was Freelancer ID and no IFF.

[Image: th_TheTrain-cargo-0.png] [Image: th_TheTrain-chat-0.png]
Payment owed: 1 smuggler: 1.2m
Where the money is going: Bequest

Kills: Lane Hacker Gunship
Xeno Eagle

Circumstances: I launched from Newark station and decided to check out California. On my way to West Point, I came across a Lane Hacker Gunship and a Navy bomber fighting. I asked if the Navy pilot needed help, they did, and I engaged. The gunship fell quickly.

I was chasing a Bayonet through Colorado. I lost the Bayonet, but when I turned around, there was a Xeno Eagle behind me. Their ship was damaged, so I waited for a fighter to come take care of them, but nobody came, so I engaged.

Proof:
Payment owed: 2,600,000 million

Kills: One Pirate

Circumstances: Caught these two pirates outside Manhattans orbit shooting anything and everything so I decided to put an end to their little party.

Proof: Payment owed: 2 Million

Total amount owed to date: 19.6 Million credits
[Image: commslinkmulberry.png]
Where the money is going: Mulberry.Reaver

Kills: One BDM

Circumstances: Caught this BDM in New Berlin System while they were being raided and burnt him.

Proof:
Payment owed: 1'500'000

Kills: One hacker

Circumstances: Caught this pirate waiting on the lanes in Cortez so I dealt with the problem maker.

Proof: Payment owed: 1.2 Million

Total amount owed to date: 20.8 Million credits
Double post
[Image: 2vmamgh.png]

The Republic of Liberty Bounty Board is temporarily closed for the next 48 hours while we process all pending claims.

Thank you for your patience.

Ferris Dufresne
Central Liberty Internal Treasury
[Image: 2vmamgh.png]

BHG; Independent Contractors;

You are performing a valuable service for Liberty. Attached are your payment transaction records.

Please note that there has been a transaction error with the pilot of the BHG|Boomstick. Please contact us immediately.

Bounty Hunters Guild:

Independent Contractors:

With payments complete, the Bounty Board is now reopened.

Ferris Dufresne
Central Liberty Internal Treasury