Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Republic Of Liberty - Bounty Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your name: Festus.Hagen

Where the money is going: BHG|Festus

Kills: Rogue Barghest, Rogue Scylla

Circumstances: Found this one in Penn but it got away from my fighter, then found it again later while in my gunboat and it didnt get away.

Proof:
  • [Image: th_La_Panthera_Negra-ID-1.png] [Image: th_La_Panthera_Negra-kill-1.png]

Circumstances: Found this Scylla camping the NY tradelane in Penn, and I called in another BHG and a Freelancer merc. Between the three of us it was no trouble. Note that the other two pilots are asking me to claim.

Proof:
  • [Image: th_Ballrazor-ID-0.png] [Image: th_Ballrazor-kill-0.png] [Image: th_Ballrazor-chat-0.png]

Payment owed: 1 rogue (bomber): 1.5m; 1 rogue (cruiser): 1.5m; cruiser bonus: 4m; total: 7m
Where the money is going: Carmen.Sanchez

Kills:
1 Rheinland battleship
1 Rheinland cruiser

Circumstances: Huge fight in Texas, managed to get 2 kills.

Proof:
Battleship ID Dead
Cruiser ID Dead

Payment owed: 14.000.000$

Kills:
1 Junker smuggler

Circumstances: Found him in New York smuggling cardamine and shot him.

Proof:
ID
Cardamine
Destroyed

Payment owed: 1.500.000$

Kills:
1 Rheinland battleship
1 Rheinland bomber

Circumstances: Fight in Texas near Houston-NY gate, got 2 kills.

Proof:
Battleship ID (My apologies for not taking an ID scan, but ships is viewable, aswell as IFF, and ID is Rheinland Millitary)
Battleship destroyed
Cruiser ID
Cruiser destroyed

Payment owed: 14.000.000$
// Wrong thread, my bad
Where is money going: Ronny."Flash".Johnson

Kills:
Pirate Gunboat

Circumstances: Caught him camping a lane and I came to him and he told me 1mill or I get killed. Sooo ya.

Proof:
Pirate Gunboat ID Pop

Payment owed: 3.500.000

Kills:
1 Rogue VHF
1 Pirate bomber
1 Rogue destroyer

Circumstances: I found the fighter in front of Manhattan, bomber in front of LA and destroyer at Cortez gate in California, all 3 targets were met and killed in less than an hour.

Proof:
Rogue VHF ID Destroyed
Xeno bomber ID Destroyed
Rogue destroyer ID Destroyed

Payment owed: 8.500.000$
Money goes to: Ronny."Flash".Johnson

Kills:
1 Outcast Ranseur

Circumstances: He killed a Navy Battleship when I came I held him from cruising away. Then another Battleship came and we killed him.

Proof:
Ransuer ID Pop

Payment Owed: 7.500.000

Kills:
1 Outcast Tridente

Circumstances: He was with another Outcast in front of Manhattan, so we blew him up.

Proof:
ID
Pop

Payment owed: 3.500.000$
Your name: Festus Hagen

Where the money is going: BHG|Festus

Kills: Rogue Barghest, Rogue Gunboat

Circumstances: I was flying a new Hammerhead through Pennsylvania and ran across a Barghest named Rawr. I hit it with a couple of CDs and tried to inquire to its nature, but it just kept blabbing about "running" and then started to fire. Once that was over I went back to West Point, where a Navy officer told me about an Outcast bomber and Rogue gunboat on the lane to Manhattan. I switched into my Bottlenose and found them fighting with a Hogosha. Quick death for the gunboat named Crunch_Taco, the Outcast fled before he could die.

Proof:
  • [Image: th_Rawr-ID-0.png] [Image: th_Rawr-kill-0.png]
    [Image: th_Crunchy_Taco-ID-0.png] [Image: th_Crunchy_Taco-kill-0.png]
Payment owed: 1 rogue bomber: 1.5m; 1 rogue gunboat: 1.5m; gunboat bonus: 2m; total: 5m