Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the admins or anyone who knows the answer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
' Wrote:Second encounter with wild: O-11, wild is seen yet again camping some jumphole, claiming im an INTRUDER in O11 (I WAS A HESSIAN HELLOW, if anyone was a intruder there it was him"

RP? One line :" Intruder, enraged, retribution" add a couple of *** and ... to it and youve got the full sentence. what happens next you ask? : pew pew pew, luckily i managed to escape to the freital base

Just going to point out here that, I'm pretty sure the Nomads feel that humans are the ones intruding upon their territory, which would be all of Sirius to them.

Whether or not you like their roleplay doesn't matter. Was roleplay there? Yes. Even if it was a minor amount, they have not broken any rules. Do I think there should have been more? Sure, most of the people here do. But they've more than done their part as a faction, and as individuals. The Wilde have had a presence on Disco for a long time, and they've proved themselves time and time again. Nothing you've said supports a trial by forum.

I've found roleplaying as a nomad fairly difficult as well, the stories are tedious and long to write, I had a morph for a bit, but I gave up as there is nothing attractive to playing one, the Wilde work hard enough to play their characters as it is. They're continuously metagamed, generally, finding someone who will play along with their roleplay would be difficult.

If you've got a problem with the Wilde, talk to the people in question, and POLITELY request that in the future they show more roleplay.

Furrthermore, I don't know what you're trying to accomplish with this thread. There's nothing the admins can, nor anything they should do about this. Calm down, if you don't like the Wilde, for whatever reason, go somewhere else. SPOILER ALERT: They generally only operate in Rheinland and the Omegas.

Also, keep in mind the Wilde players are just like you and me. I can guarantee you they're less than happy with you, what with your continuous insults and obvious hatred towards them. *Gasps* You're not the only one who can get their feelings hurt!

Nom/Wilde RP = You invaded our home, we PEWPEW you to get our home back.

Order RP = You didn't try and talk to use, and started warsand stuff, we keel you.

Outcasts: OUR SPIRITS!

Everyone Else: ALEIN DAI DAI DAI or ALEIN RUN RUN RUN!

:sleep:Not that hard. They want us to GTFO Sirius, we can't, so they kill us. Sorry mate, but its how it goes :(

As for OP, the only thing I consider OP is Danny and Fran in Katanas.

Oh, and Danny in an Insurgent.

And Donny in a Guardian.

Joey in an Odin.

Terry in an Guardian.

:mellow:

Yeah, I find no tech OP, I find people with certain tech OP.

Oh, and SeaFalcon in a Greyhound.

:P

FUDGE, forgot Varyag in a Vidar...and I heard something about gafwmn in an LABC...and that you could sell tickets to such a fight...

And Killer Rose in an LPI Roc. HAPPY?!?!

KR, actually, the only 2 nomad guns for Scorp is quite a novellty. They did use way more than that, which caused gried, anger and drama.

That being said, I got nothing against Wilde, Noms or whatever. Theyìre all just here to have fun, I think. I know a few of them, and they don't wake up in the morning with the intent to ruin someone's life. So, live and let live, have fun and let others have fun.

Time to sleep now. G'night.
' Wrote:They want us to GTFO Sirius, we can't, so they kill us.

That's fairly dumb, but I suppose it's as good as any reason to pewpew. Np, now I really go sleep.
A clarification: yes i was warned to leave this be and not oppose any admins or "powerfull" people or that i might be punished, HOWEVER i was NOT warned by a the wild member but by a personal friend who thought i might get a ban/sanction over this.

As the good things should be said as well: a member of The wild has just pm'd me that he wanted the names of the member who threathend me. I can assure him it wasnt a member threathening me but a friend warning me. However this does show that they arent all "bad" and that some really do upkeep the norms they should match.

@ rose: even if i do say so myself (which may seem like i consider myself better than someone, however i do not as it is the ONLY thing im even remotely good at, even a starflea pilot could take out my fighter for example) i am one of the better, if not the best gunboat pilots there is on this server, ive defeated pvp"ladyofgoodtimes" that are considerd to be the elite. however against such a boat i didnt even have a godfudge chance. and again sir, everyone here agress witht he fact its overpowerd, only you dont. if you are only here to argue against me for the fun of arguing i must Yet again ask you to stay out of this thread.

: As i told others before DO READ WHAT IS ALREADY BEEN SAID, yes there was 1 line, it wasnt RP, it was what i call an exuse not to get sanctioned, however i do like your reasoning. so lets say i'm an outcast, i consider all the tau's mine, i consider bretonia also mine now (hell weve got bases there, its our terrain now) so whenever i go there, according to your logic, i can say: INTRUDER, MY TERRAIN *start pewpewing*, RP to the max!!, well if thats what the server was meant for, what are we discussing than, lets just make it "pewpewserver, fudge RP"
' Wrote:That's fairly dumb, but I suppose it's as good as any reason to pewpew. Np, now I really go sleep.

IKR?

Blame Digital Anvil for being lazy sods who can't give the Noms a better reason to fight us:dry:
' Wrote:@ rose: even if i do say so myself (which may seem like i consider myself better than someone, however i do not as it is the ONLY thing im even remotely good at, even a starflea pilot could take out my fighter for example) i am one of the better, if not the best gunboat pilots there is on this server, ive defeated pvp"ladyofgoodtimes" that are considerd to be the elite. however against such a boat i didnt even have a godfudge chance. and again sir, everyone here agress witht he fact its overpowerd, only you dont. if you are only here to argue against me for the fun of arguing i must Yet again ask you to stay out of this thread.
So if I disagree with you, I shouldn't be here....:mellow:

But as I said earlier, if anybody has the slightest idea how to fight, they can easily down one of these things. Bombers work wonders. You know that blue glob thingy? It has more than a 20m range. GTFO of their "OP gun" range, and hit them like a smart lil bomber pilot from a range. As Jeremy said, there are barely any OP ships, more OP players. If every time you fought an Eagle you lost, you would probably say that it's OP. Then you could grab it for its OPness and lose every single time.

' Wrote:so whenever i go there, according to your logic, i can say: INTRUDER, MY TERRAIN *start pewpewing*, RP to the max!!

That's exactly what Military do to their enemies and pirates, plus guard systems. I don't see a difference.
' Wrote:(...) I am not an expert in nomad lore, but I don't seem to find a reason they shoot people other that they just do it. There a bunch more reasons, but it's 4am and I am too tired to list them all. Maybe tomorrow.*shrug*

Expecting just that.

Alies don't like Humans Vise Versa everybody dies at the end any way.
So..Wilde guarding Codenames?
' Wrote:i am one of the better, if not the best gunboat pilots there is on this server...

:lol::lol::lol:

Doj, Veygaar, hell even Spire, are considered master gb pilots.

And those are just the ones i know about.

so yeah, i lol'd
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9