Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the admins or anyone who knows the answer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
' Wrote:Related Q:

Are not these factions supposed to give example to new players, indies and such?
When is the last time you saw positive feedback, its always Q_Q bout abuse, *insert* RP and nothing else. It deserves a thought.

Related answer:

Shouldnt -ALL- factions be example to new, and all other players? This way, you are again implying that factions like Keepers/Wilde/Aoi are elitist (maybe they even are, your call).
Keepers have open recruitment, everyone can apply. Aoi -had- open recruitment, also. For now, seems, wilde is stuck at invite only.
So, except specific ships/guns, those 3 factions mentioned above are just like any faction on server.

And feel free to link me positive feedback about -any- other faction (it's maybe just me, that I cant find them), and I have feeling people cba to QQ. From time to time, ofcourse, there will pop QQ thread, like this one, but as far as I remember, there were threads like this about 'normal' factions too.
' Wrote:Govedo, I'm sorry, but had Keepers ate your dog? Had Wilde raped your pet parrot? Had they denied you membership and called you a petty slime? Had they locked you in the locker when you was in high school? It's surely personal and while the hatred is a good feeling which makes people better, you should, maybe, take a break and relax.
First you have no idea about me and me giving Sh. about a game. Because I don't. I am just bored at the work with a way too many free time to loose.
Noone ate anything of my pets that I dont have.
Second I never applied to those factions or I would apply since they require typical mindset to call black white and I am not that type of person.
Third it is not personal at all it is in general- I find this kind of factions bad joke with the rest of the "normal" people who have normal equipment/IDs and play the game normal. If it was personal I would say that person X done that and I dont like it. I speak in general as you can see.
[color=#CC0000]I see no simple reason why the said factions should have better IDs/equipment then the others and abuse it within the rules, give me legit one and I will stop here.
' Wrote:Also: alec mason, damnit your the only one who has ever beaten me in a Fair 1vs1 fight out of the more than 100 oponnents Q_Q, you'll get your fight once i'm back.
Hai..... Remember me?
' Wrote:People all around the server do so. Noone is sanctioned yet. I can go presetengage on almost any of my characters and won't get sanctioned and that's just how one can make some proper use of his set of ID rules.

My first meeting with Wilde was with Vrabcek on his Hans Echkard, while I was in Rheinland Federal Police faction. It was my first serious experience and I failed dramatically, I think. I also accidentally shot him when his Wraith was targeted instead of NPCs flying around. Yet he left me leave, yet we met again later, but it doesn't matter, you asked about the first experience.

People remember their experience with the others. If one went engabung or "**** NOMAD" (true story) first, he shouldn't complain when getting shot.

Most of the times people whine they whine because someone did to them what they do to the others. I don't know if that is relevant to your experience, but it's totally relevant for the original poster and was mentioned by every second player in this thread.

Ill dig you a sanction.

' Wrote:Related answer:

Shouldnt -ALL- factions be example to new, and all other players? This way, you are again implying that factions like Keepers/Wilde/Aoi are elitist (maybe they even are, your call).
Keepers have open recruitment, everyone can apply. Aoi -had- open recruitment, also. For now, seems, wilde is stuck at invite only.
So, except specific ships/guns, those 3 factions mentioned above are just like any faction on server.

And feel free to link me positive feedback about -any- other faction (it's maybe just me, that I cant find them), and I have feeling people cba to QQ. From time to time, ofcourse, there will pop QQ thread, like this one, but as far as I remember, there were threads like this about 'normal' factions too.

Yeh well, Q_Q feedback CR thread remember?:D10 pages in an hour. Go us.

' Wrote:First you have no idea about me and me giving Sh. about a game. Because I don't. I am just bored at the work with a way too many free time to loose.
Noone ate anything of my pets that I dont have.
Second I never applied to those factions or I would apply since they require typical mindset to call black white and I am not that type of person.
Third it is not personal at all it is in general- I find this kind of factions bad joke with the rest of the "normal" people who have normal equipment/IDs and play the game normal. If it was personal I would say that person X done that and I dont like it. I speak in general as you can see.
[color=#CC0000]I see no simple reason why the said factions should have better IDs/equipment then the others and abuse it within the rules, give me legit one and I will stop here.

I second the latest.
You can always dig a sanction, yet even the presetengabung should be used wisely. I can speak of myself only.

Also, I double that. Let's give all the weapons and the ships the same stats. Why do we need the difference if that's the reason to whine? Oh, wait, it makes the game interesting and lets people improve themselves to make the best use of what they can have. Oh, wait, here come different combat techniques that make fighting interesting. Oh, wait.

Addition.

We had a million of Scorpion-related discussions and yet agreed that it's a bit too much. The funniest part is that all the Nomad-related factions can do the same without Scorpions or nomad guns. But claiming that it's a reason to refrain from using the Nomad technology on Nomad-affiliated characters is totally stupid.

And, Govedo.

The equipment we are talking about isn't much superior to any you can get, leave aside the gunboat since it's not a discussion about it. I don't understand the reasoning about such an exaggeration, to be honest.
You know, if only some tech like mark 8 armor had the unique feeling to it. Might as well x2.5 all smalls armor for starters.

Some stuff is OP alot, some is not. I am sucky snubs pilot, I dont need another job so I can stand a chance so I have to spend days practising and learning. OP stuff just helps it.
I still see no reason.
:lol:
OP guns and ships are different then all guns who are balanced with any drawbacks and any benefits. Point me one drawback on the Scorpion please- size?- a way smaller then the other gbs, agility- good enough, guns?- it have 8 of them and can mount brutal nomad guns who are designed for cruiser like nomad boat with 5 guns , on top on that the model have bugged hitbox and dont register all hits.
The admins can end this with 5 min work with one line in the tech chat stopping Wilde ID to use Nomad guns and stopping Keeper ID to use Wilde ships. But as it seems they are fine with the currnet situation.:rtfm:
So ye Black is not White
Hypocrisy ?`- A ton of it.

Because you wont see me pointing out finger at any normal faction gun or ship, even if I fly the most crappy line in game.:lol:
PvP argument is not reason too, I never ever complained to someone who have won vs me, I accept that my fighting capabilities are medicore and can live with it. And have killed more Scorps then killed by them actually.

But still no reason to have OP guns/ships/IDs on any faction- it brings only bad blood to the community and nothing good. So still no legit reason to change my position according this.
Right ok. Seems this has got hot under the collar a bit and some posts I have seen are not related. I will state the feedback that Maximus is trying to give.

1. Maximus saw on 3 occassions that he has brought up of where he has only seen only one line of roleplay before pvp.
2. That he has had threatening Private Messages for this thread to be closed from players who are members of the Wild faction.

Thats it, stop making it something else, jeez. Maximus is not trial by foruming, he is not flaming Wild for being restrictive on there recruitment process, he isn't saying there overpowered rule abusers. He is simply trying to say to you guys that are in Wild,

"Look I saw you did this, may you explain why? and is it a re-acuring problem?"

that is all. In return you should be saying. "Sorry was just a bad day" We'll try not to make it happen like that again."

Simple. Please stop making it in to something it is not, everyone and just accept you had a bad day there, and acknowledge it.
' Wrote:I have yet to come across an official faction leader that doesn't believe they are innately better than their respective indies or other unofficially official factions (like 141|).
Just a note: I don't believe we are innately "better" then people outside of Das Wilde. There are some fantastic RPers outside of our little group of 12. It's that I trust my members until proven otherwise.
Precisely what makes you not see the mistakes and keep claiming it didnt happen or that its fine.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9