Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the admins or anyone who knows the answer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I'm very well aware who the better ones are Dane, VERY WELL aware

Also at killer rose: your arguements dont make sence, you twist every single word in something that benefits you no matter if it contributes to this topic or not.

From what i understand from your heap of fudge, is that we should call this a PVP server instead of RP server.
Quote:Admins please, i beg of you, after reading what so many players think about this: Atleast look into it, there is clearly something WRONG. i'm not asking you to punish all of them, im not asking you to disband them, i'm not asking to declare the Faction closed. all i'm asking is that you look into it and kick out the ones that (as so many have already confirmed here) are simply in it for the overpowerd ships and to be a invicble pvp"ladyofthestreet" Or if not than atleast make it indie so everyone can go play overpowerd pvp"ladyofgoodtimes" I'd gladly stop rp'ing and start pewpewing with an almost invincible ship
What rule did they break? If they broke one, post a violation report.

If they didn't break a rule, propose a new rule or policy that can be applied to everybody and will resolve your issue.

Quote:Why Im bringing this up (and im sure i'll get silenced soon cause ive already had PM's that some members are "friends" with admins and that i should best leave it be cause its gonna get locked/invisibled anyways)
oh sweet dear pink fairy in the sky...how can this possibly be refuted or answered? If an admin sent it to you, they most likely will be fired. If the faction leader or member sent them to you then the faction will be in big big trouble. If on the other hand some random conspiracy guy sent it to you, then I suggest that they are completely wrong - but of course nothing will happen to them. It costs them nothing to spread FUD.

The reasons this thread might get locked are:
- if tempers and behaviour here go silly
- this is a trial by forum - which it might be I suppose.

Quote:RP? None, none at all, all he wanted was codies and thats the only reason he used that ship, he hardly gave an engagement notice apart from "dont run", the end, pewing commences
Was your RP reason for being there better than his? What was your RP reason?
' Wrote:Also at killer rose: your arguements dont make sence, you twist every single word in something that benefits you no matter if it contributes to this topic or not.

From what i understand from your heap of fudge, is that we should call this a PVP server instead of RP server.
No, I'm saying that their RP fits what they do, their equipment has nothing to do with their skill, and that anybody can kill them if they know how to fight.
Hello Maximus,
I am Araevin Teshurr, I am a wilde. I had looked at this topic, and heard what you said, I respect your opinion, and what you have to say.
But things you have said have done much to offend me personally. I had been angry for the last hour or so about such things, but I've considerably calmed down so I wanted to post now.
In O-58, you are in our Guard system, we reserve the right to kill you in that system, that's like going into Alaska to loots a code. Or Omicron-85 to loot a code as a Corsair.
RP: Please, I would dearly appreciate it if you read some of the stories the members of this faction have written, they are our RP. It took me well over a month to write mine, I have read lots of Nomad lore, and even had a baby period. To say there is no RP is just not fair to me, or the wilde.
And Granted, the RP is sometimes one line, but how can we not one line engage when you are fleeing from us like there is no tomorrow. Instead of fleeing when we get in scanners, give us a chance to talk.
Nomads consider Sirius theirs, that's why they fight. They were given this land to grow, and the humans destroy it.
Quote:RP? when they find me and catch up with me each wild lad spams (/l 1 for example for those that dont know what im talking about) his respective deadline (hessian go to the abyss, time to die, retribution) and after 1 line (just so they wont be sanctioned im sure) they start Shooting again
I never used any such thing, nor will I ever. Every engagement notice for me is unique, but I cannot speak for the others. "hessian go to the abyss" is my line, and yes, it's original, do you think I would have a /1 for something Hessian Specific? I was quite offended by this. And I give the second notice to let you know that I am still fighting you, so I don't blow you up while you are off somewhere else.
We do not invite friends, the recruitment is tedious at best, there is no "Free rides" You read the lore, you write the stories, or your not in. Our ships are all Rheinland ones, with the Scorpion. They are all not OP.
And Nomad guns have a smaller range then most. My Gunboat is an RM gunboat, with mostly human guns. And I more often go out on my wraith, despite the 5 dozen NPC's who shoot me while I fly.

I just wanted you to know how I, as someone in das wilde feels about what you have said here.
Oh, and for the record, being a nomad is hard. Writing characters stories are difficult, it is such an area where you guess, and hope it's good. Rping in game is hard, what the hell are we supposed to do besides telling you to die and shooting you?

Thank you for your time, and I hope you can see it from my view.
No anger intended,
Araevin.
' Wrote:at, even a starflea pilot could take out my fighter for example) i am one of the better, if not the best gunboat pilots there is on this server, ive defeated pvp"ladyofgoodtimes" that are considerd to be the elite.

LOL

Alpha , You and me RIGHT NOW.
@ Cannon, Areavin and das wilde wesen.

I thank you for your personal attention, However I have an Exam in 1 hour and have to leave in 5-10 minutes.

Now i dont want to be rude after You three sacrificed your time to look at this so i will respond as soon as im back home, in the meanwhile i deeply apoligize for not beeing able to go into it anymore before i leave. Shame really as i just felt like we were getting to the bottom of this. So once more, thank you for your time and i will answer you as soon as possible!!

Also: alec mason, damnit your the only one who has ever beaten me in a Fair 1vs1 fight out of the more than 100 oponnents Q_Q, you'll get your fight once i'm back.
' Wrote:LOL
Alpha , You and me RIGHT NOW.

I wish I could see this.
' Wrote:You're a smart guy janus, i can see what you're trying to do there, make me look like just some jelous lad blazing at The wilde cause he cant have Shiny stuff. (you'd do oh so well in debates/politics , ps : we all love you as well)

Very well i'll go into it some more, more precisely this part anyways "that you will hold them to a higher level of RP than others."
Theyre the wild, theyve been granted overpowerd ships (we all know thats true), upon the condition (and if not than its just given to players who are friends of certain people, "elite" point proven) that they are worthy RP'ing as such. i do NOT hold them to higher level of Rp but is it wrong to atleast expect RP AT ALL? If no Rp is required for a faction, why dont we all make some factions n give em some overpowerd ships? would soon result in a never-ending circle of making factions more overpowerd than the other one.

All up some people's conspiracy feelings about "elite" factions are true, they let friends in with lower requirements thn others... but that is human nature and again no different to other factions.
Lower? from what im seeing its: friends or gtfo (again, im human, might be wrong but thats what me, and according to the feedback im getting here, alot of others think)

Admins please, i beg of you, after reading what so many players think about this: Atleast look into it, there is clearly something WRONG. i'm not asking you to punish all of them, im not asking you to disband them, i'm not asking to declare the Faction closed. all i'm asking is that you look into it and kick out the ones that (as so many have already confirmed here) are simply in it for the overpowerd ships and to be a invicble pvp"ladyofthestreet" Or if not than atleast make it indie so everyone can go play overpowerd pvp"ladyofgoodtimes" I'd gladly stop rp'ing and start pewpewing with an almost invincible ship

(yea ive changed the curse words cause thats yet another warning ive gotten on my skype, seems that people who piss the wrong people off get sanctioned really easily (again im just spewing out what im hearing, it might not be true that certain mods do this, in which case i am utmost sorry))

To the admins, i call upon this rule i found. after seeing the feedback of most, i find it more than reasonable to say that It is indeed a violation of the "To be fair and treat all players equally" part (If said players are indeed choosen by administrators only to join the Wild club)

1.3 Administrators are obliged:

- To ensure work of Discovery Freelancer server;
- To be fair and treat all players equally, independent of their level and faction alignment;
- Not to mix server roleplaying with server administration in any way;
- Not to ignore any cases of server rules violations that are reported.

Sorry if I offended you or made you feel that I was trying to make you feel jealous, was not my intent mate.

I for one feel that there is no justification for the closed recruitment, exclusive ID or higher expectation on them to RP more han others.
I see no difference between them and the Liberty Navy ID myself.
I could give you the reasons I feel this way but I am happy to just leave it as my personal opinion.

Now what I was trying to say is that I have seen a lot of these threads come and go.
They all fail because they are made out of spite or end up being directed by spite.

You and anybody else that feels the have a concern, should post such.
But it should be well constructed and point to specific concerns.
If you are jealous about their shiny toys then say so, you and everybody else have a perfect right to feel that way and state it on the forums.
Hell there is a good reason why some may feel this way.

But any concerns should be presented with each point addressed specificly.
Have you placed any threads about other non-exclusive factions that have their level of RP at the same level as complained about here?
Cause there are plenty of them out there that you could.

But my main point here is that yes voice your concern, do it as often as you feel like, but don't expect anything to be done about it.

I love all you guys.:ylove:
' Wrote:: lets say its my policy to hit you on the nose and steal your money, would you be ok with it, would

Certainly not in RL, but in discovery the wilde ID says they can attack any ship at will, that's their RP.

EDIT: This is a game, nothing is lost or won. You were pwned by a scorpion, so what? get over it and carry on.
it may be within there rp to pew whatever they want for whatever reason, that doesnt mean any of us have to like it.

im not under any obligation to agree with what any player\faction does for fun, especially when that fun is at others expense.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9