Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Gallic Permits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
The following permits will be issued to those who apply and are approved by the proper Gallic officials. Individuals may apply for them in this channel.
Gallic Restricted Exports Permit
[color=#CC33CC]Allows
Trade and export of restricted goods in section 2.2 of the Gallic Royal Charter.
[color=#CC33CC]Cost
100,000,000 Gallic Francs for corporation permits.
2,000 Gallic Francs per unit of cargo space for individual permits.
Obtained From
Gallic Royal Police via this channel. Appeals can be made to the Royal Family
Gallic Mining Permit
[color=#CC33CC]Allows
The ability to mine ore within the Kingdom of Gallia and any system over which Gallia has territorial claim. A Restricted Exports Permit is required before ores can be shipped to destinations outside of Gallia.
[color=#CC33CC]Cost
150,000,000 Gallic Francs for corporation permits.
3,000 Gallic Francs per unit of cargo space for individual permits.
Obtained From
Gallic Royal Police via this channel, with Gallic Metal Service approval. Appeals can be made to the Royal Family.
Gallic Embargo Exception Permit
[color=#CC33CC]Allows
The ability to import and/or export specifically requested commodities to/from Bretonia.
[color=#CC33CC]Cost
Cost will be determined individually for each requested permit; dependant on the cargo requested and amount that will be shipped.
Obtained From
Gallic Royal Police via this channel, with Gallic Royal Navy approval. Appeals can be made to the Royal Family
We will need to know the type of cargo and the destination to make a decision.
[color=#CC33CC]Additional Information
Current authorised permits can be found here.

Prices for individual permits are dependant on the size of a vessel'€™s cargo hold. If a change in ship class should result in increased cargo capacity it is your duty to inform Gallic officials and pay the required fee to upgrade your permit.

The Kingdom of Gallia reserves the right to cancel a permit at any time and without prior warning.

Zip zop zewolo wee!
[Image: Teil4.png]
*high encrypted*
Greetings Gentlemen and Ladys.

Im Richard Stevens Commander of Free Trader United.
FTU wuld like to request permission to entrace Gallia for Tradements.
Our Main business is Gold Ore,so our goal will be Alesia Station.

For this time i will pay a Individual Licence for my ship.
Im Aware of the Laws of Gallia and i understand and follow them.

Shipname:.:FTU:.Road.Runner
Ship Type:Stork

Import:Gold Ore for Alesia Station.
Exports:Cryocubes.

I wuld like to Pay the Licences of:

*Gallic Commerce Permit
*Gallic Preferred Shipping Permit

Thanks for your time Ladys and gentlemen,
i awaiting your answer and looking forward for a good partnerchip between FTU and Gallia.

For FTU.R.Stevens
***TRANSMISSION END***
[Image: GRPCommsGerald.png]

Bonsoir Monsieur Stevens,

Do you really thing you can request a permit after what you have done? We have crimes piled on your little business that say I shouldn't even bother thinking about it. Give me a good reason to give you a permit, and I'll roll the idea around in my head.

Directeur Gerald Lucas, Gallic Royal Police

[Image: grpendbar.png]
*high encrypted*

Greetings Mr.Gerald,

i apologize me for the misstake ive done before.

That wasnt my intention to brake any laws from Gallia,i got just some miss informations and i missunderstood them.

But anyways,this isnt you problem if someone makes misstakes i can understand you and wuld act like you.
I wuld like to make you an offer that i pay for my wrong doing a Present / Fine, to the Gallia Royal Police.

Sir we wont make trubble,and we arent dirty smugglers,smugglers steal money from hard working people while they smuggle.
That isnt our way i hope you see this that we are good people.

My offer wuld be,that i pay GRP 50 millions "Fine" and the cargo who the officier got from me shuld be for GRP too.

Wuld you Agree with this sir?

Thanks for listening Mr Gerald,my comm standing by.

Stevens Out.

Monsieur Stevens,

I see you are wishing to correct those wrongs. We will except it this time. The permits will be given to you once you pay the 50,000,000 Gallic Franc fine, plus 27,500,000 for the permits. You have been given the Entrée Permit by the Crown's grace, the rest just needs to be paid for.

You have already sent the permit fees, the fine is all that's left.

send 50,000,000 Gallic Francs to GRP|Tresor are we will add your permits to our rosters.

*high encrypted*

Greetings again Mr.Gerald.

Thank you very much that you accept my offer.
This is really nice from the Galic Royal Police,i will still remember this.

I will pay the fine of 50 millions credits immediately to the known banking adress.

*Incoming Data*
*Decrypting..... *
*Press>>ENTER<<for Download*
*Press>>ENTER<<for Download*

Thanks again sir,for future i will request a permit for all FTU members.
I will contact you here if the time is up for this.

Thanks for your time,for a good partneship
Stevens end.
*****INCOMING TRANSMISSION*****

CALLSIGN: Lone.Cruisader
TO: GALLIA OFFICE OF BORDER AFFAIRS

Greetings

My name is Cpt.Moore

I am sending this Transmission to apply for a galic entree permit and a gallic preferred shipping permit for myself only to enter and trade within the Gallic System.

I am a Independant Trader who is fed up of doing the same trade run day in day out and i have allways wanted to end trading with liberty and moove to assist gallia. I understand that secrecy within gallia is a high priority and you have my word that anything i learn in the gallia system will not be passed on to any other factions. I am interested in bringing Gold ore into the system to trade at Alesia Station and to export cryocubes out of the system, i respect that until i have prooven that i am trusthworthy my export options may be limited but i would still enjoy coming to your beutiful system and bring with me a very precious commodity which will assist you with your expansion.

Game name: Lone.Cruisader
Ship: Civilian Heavy Tanker "Titanic"
Citizen: Born in new york but have no business connections with the liberty
IFF: Independent Miners Guild
ID: Independent Miners Guild
Contribution: Importing Highly Valuable Commodities and a great personality
Importing commodities: Gold Ore
Exporting commodities: Cryocubes and Wine and Tobacco

I look forward to your response and hope you grant this devoted Trader the chance to see more of Sirius and the beuty of Gallia i have heard so much about.

Funds are awaiting in my account for immediate transfer upon acceptance.

Kind Regards

Cpt.Moore
*****END TRANSMISSION*****
***Incoming Transmission***

***Subj: Gallic Commerce Permint and Gallic Preferred Shipping Permit***

Bonjour! I am Noah Sherwood, Captain of The Drunken Pelican. I currently have permission from the Gallic Royal Navy for the transport of Wine, Tobacco, and Holo-Tainment bands, but I am requesting the Gallic Commerce Permit and the Gallic Preferred Shipping Permit so I can stay out of trouble in your beautiful Gallia.

I have the $27.5 million francs you need I just need to know where to send it.

Also, just so I can continue to stay out of trouble, would you be so kind as to let me know what the restricted goods the Gallic Preferred Shipping Permit allows me to transport?

Merci,

Noah Sherwood
The Drunken Pelican

out
----FROM THE OFFICE OF RICH BANGER----
---UMAD---

Good evening Sir, or Madam,

On or around June 2nd of this year, my organization, The Universal Monetary Allocation Fund, was granted restricted access to Gallia in order to bring gold to Alesia. In return, we were allowed to bring back wine, tobacco, and Holo-tainment bands. It has come to my attention that my organization is NOT listed on your currently valid permits section. It would be pertinent to both of us if that could be reinstated as quickly as possible, in order to keep the flow open.

If it is necessary to say such a thing, Please, Thank You, and I would greatly appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Rich Banger
UMAD

Monsieur Moore,

The Independent Miners Guild is already covered to be able to go into Gallia. You are free to enter with the permits granted.

-----------------------------------

Monsieur Sherwood,

Past dealings are iffy, so its good you have come to re register. I'll need your organization you work with as it may effect if you are able to receive a permit. Send us your Transponder and ID papers and we'll see what we can do.

-----------------------------------

Monsieur Banger,

I'd keep your tongue down if I were you, harsh words do not act kindly to the Crown's ears.

I require documentation of the grant made so we can review it. We will also need you Transponder and ID papers to document into our records. Until then, any grants or permits you have are on hold.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9