Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Ryu Nakata
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
>>> Incoming Transmission <<<
>>>Encryption:[color=#CC0000][size=small]High
<<<
[Image: KagakagariTakaya.jpg]
>>>>Comm ID: Kagakagari Takaya
>>>>To: Ryu Nakata
>>>>Subject: Raba
[color=#000000]Konnichiwa Nakata-san.
My name is Kagakagari Takaya, I'm Chujo of Naval forces.
We never met in person, but I do know alot about you and your movement.
Actually I do support your views, but this is not the time, neither a place where we can discuss this.

The reason why I'm contacting you, is that to my posession came one transport of "Raba" class, usual phenomenon as you may tell,
but why it became so unique, is because of it's full database with all routes that were used and bases where it was docking.
You can see proof here: Visual record-1, Visual record-2
While I'm not surprised to see Nagano, I'm really interested in this so called tau-42 system.

I'll not waste your time, so here is my proposal:
How about a meeting, where we can discuss our future, hm.. cooperation, and returning of that transport to it's real owner?
I can assure you that noone knows about this transport except me and my loyal officer who found it, so this information is safe.
I'm looking to hear your response soon.

Arigatou for your time and understanding. Sayonara.
[color=#990000]>>> Transmission Terminated <<<
[color=#990000]>>> Signal Lost <<<

[Image: ryunakataklein.png]

Konnichiwa Takaya-san,

applogize for the delay of my answer to this transmission. I had a lot of work to do. *sighs* Baka Mercenaries and other shady people who wants to use Farmer Technology for example. *angry* Anyways, always good to hear from a loyal Kusari who knows how to act when he found something interessting. I am of course highly interessted to talk to you about this Raba you found. I have two meeting places in mind: Shinkaku Station in Tau-29 or Planet Kurile. Both Outposts. Not Kusari core space and no unwanted glances. Only Miners or Scientists. Tell me what do you think about it.

Sayonara
Ryu Nakata
<<<
It's good to see wise words from capable kusari commander.
Hai I do also believe that we should meet in some quiet place,
I'm not sure about Kurile right now because of those baka miners, but Shinkaku looks like perfect place for such meeting.
I'll send you details about date and time using S.K.Y.P.E. encryption
Sayonara.

Konnichiwa Takaya-san,

it`s good to hear from you again. You choosed Shinkaku? A wise decision from a wise man. As you mentioned before, let`s discuss the rest on secured channels.

Sayonara,
Ryu Nakata
<<<
As was discussed on our meeting, my agent soon will be departing from planet Kyushu to tau-42 system.
As part of our agreement, he will be using only Saga base. I hope you don't mind if he will take a look on that system.
This is simple notification about his arrival nothing else.
Sayonara.

Konnichiwa Takaya-san,

You and your pilot are welcome at Saga in a Radius of 3k and you have a free passage from the Kyushu Jumphole DIRECTLY to Saga Base and back, nothing more nothing less. When you break these terms i revoke your docking rights at Saga and your access to Tau 42. We do understand each other i guess.

Sayonara,
Ryu Nakata
<<<
[color=#000000]Konnichiwa once again Nakata-san.
It was a pleasure to visit Saga base, but it's impossible to see all beauty of planet and strange clouds of that system, by siting in the bar of Saga. That's why I'm asking to extend our rights and allow my pilot to visit other places in that system.
Sayonara.

Konnichiwa Takaya-san,

it`s a pleasure to talk to you again. I had a lot of other important things to do. But now let us have a look at your request. You want to explore our System? I am not sure, but what you want to find out? There is nothing of an interesst for you i guess. But when you really want to. From now on you can explore the northern Tau 42 from the direction of the Kyushu Jumphole. But you always have five of my best pilots around you. They have an eye on you, because for the southern Tau 42 Area from the direction of the Kyushu Jumphole i still have to deny your request. You enter that area, they have permission to destroy your ship. You are a wise man, so i guess you understand. That`s all for now.

Sayonara
Ryu Nakata
<<<
[color=#000000]Konnichiwa once again Nakata-san.
You were asking, what I want to find there... well, there were no specific target,
but I already found something that might be intresting for me.[color=#C0C0C0]*he smiled*

For now that's all. You won't see my pilot in southern part of the system,
he knows how to obey rules and do not abuse the hospitality
Sayonara.
---
Pages: 1 2