Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To all House Authorities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
rant/ Please... PLEASE stop hiring these mercenaries with unlawful ships! It is getting plain ridiculous now.

Tonight in New York, I was observing the SA and a mercenary destroy a Outcast Huegenot near Manhattan. I was just sitting there watching and RPing in system... When the destroyer blows up. The boom takes out the final SA officer, then the mercenary says "engaging target". I get destroyed.

<strike>The twist? The ship was a RED CATAMARAN. The BLOOD DRAGON BOMBER. Why would a Liberty Navy officer tolerate, let alone HIRE a friend of the Blood Dragons?</strike>

He also had an Inferno equipped. Lawful mercenary? Yeah right. That is PVP whoring at best.

<strike>That is the second Red Catamaran lawful merc I have seen attack the Lane Hackers. When will the authorities realise the extreme oorp-ness of this behaviour and a) outlaw it and b) destroy violators. </strike>

If you have RP for the Red Catamaran, feel free to use it. But if you don't, DON'T USE IT AS A LAWFUL. Us unlawfuls will hate you for it. Plus, the admins probably don't like it either.

Edit: The ship in question was actually a Kusari Bomber. But still, Liberty is unfriendly towards Kusari. It still had the inferno, which is an Outcast+ally ONLY weapon. Doesn't scream lawful RP to me...

/Rant end
i was the merc. if you scanned me, i was in a blooming kusari bomber. check yer info properly next time will ya?

and, for the inferno, its getting changed, since all i see are rants. even though ive mentioned, that i do not take ANY jobs on the ROS, 101st. doesnt mean that i wont take jobs on hackers, and indy outcasts. ive already mentioned this. stop whining, is all i can say.

edit, for your edit:
im a bloody merc, not a libertonian, or kusarian. why the hell would i care if they hate each other. if liberty doesnt like me using a kusari bomber, they can kick me out. i dont care, there are plenty of job oppurtunities everywhere.

plus, i dunno how many times ive mentioned: I HAVE A PERMA DEAL WITH THE SA/LSF. they give me 2 mill for every kill/assist they require my help on, and the only excpetions are, the RoS, RM, an KNF (since the knf gave me the bomber)

also, tell me. is forums bloody lynching everyone's favorite past-time here now? cuz this aint NOTHING short of one:dry:
' Wrote:If you have RP for the Red Catamaran, feel free to use it. But if you don't, DON'T USE IT AS A LAWFUL. Us unlawfuls will hate you for it. Plus, the admins probably don't like it either.

/Rant end

Just a quick note for you Robert and its in the rules

Quote:3.5 Attempts to pose as admins, threatening players with sanctions, attempts to interpret rules are not allowed. Applying to admin's name without prior consent of the admin is not allowed.

Cheers
Unforunately, I don't see anything valid here.

Robert, take a walk, chill out. It happens to the best of us.
No time to scan you buddy, you blew me up instantly. I even said "I yield, no need to lose this Sabre"
Then you blew me up.

Quote:edit, for your edit:
im a bloody merc, not a libertonian, or kusarian. why the hell would i care if they hate each other. if liberty doesnt like me using a kusari bomber, they can kick me out. i dont care, there are plenty of job oppurtunities everywhere.

So the problem's with the Liberty Authorities? Fine, they are to blame as well.

Quote:and, for the inferno, its getting changed, since all i see are rants. even though ive mentioned, that i do not take ANY jobs on the ROS, 101st. doesnt mean that i wont take jobs on hackers, and indy outcasts. ive already mentioned this. stop whining, is all i can say.

Good riddance! People have a RIGHT to complain. If mercenaries don't comply to the rules about oorp weaponry (unless there is RP for it) then they should be penalised.
By the way, I'm sure the Outcasts would love to know you are killing their allies and working for their enemies, the Liberty Government.

Quote:plus, i dunno how many times ive mentioned: I HAVE A PERMA DEAL WITH THE SA/LSF. they give me 2 mill for every kill/assist they require my help on, and the only excpetions are, the RoS, RM, an KNF (since the knf gave me the bomber)

I've never heard of that. Also, you never mentioned anything apart from "engaging target". If that's the extent of your RP, wasting mercenaries on sight with a poorly explained ship, then I'll be playing my other characters more. Liberty is just a joke.
Bulldog:

I wasn't threatening him with a sanction/saying admins would sanction him. I was just saying it probably would be frowned upon.

Sorry if that isn't valid, it's quite a hazy rule to me.

Elgatodiablo: I'll talk your advice. Time for some sleep.
' Wrote:Bulldog:

I wasn't threatening him with a sanction/saying admins would sanction him. I was just saying it probably would be frowned upon.

And again buddy you can not Say what they may or may not think,

this is why we have Admins, if you think there was a violation, then you send it to them, you dont try and say what they may think.

Cheers
before i engaged you, i actually gave u enough time to either prepare to fight, or run, i made it obvious i was about to engage you.

as for no time to scan me? not my fault now is it? i was quite near you when we first started to take out the destroyer, we were k from u. we were not even engaging u, since we had to pay attention to the destroyer. not my fault ure a bit slack with your scanning. and why the hell were you staying near the fight then? its obvious that the SA would engage you, if they werent dead at the time, and i would to, since i was still under contract. when i was asked by them to engage, i did, and got paid for killing you. also, you seem to know i was using an inferno but didnt know what ship i was flying?:dry:

as to not knowing the contract, thats not my fault. ive mentioned it god only knows how many times that ive im a contract with the sa/lsf, ingame and on the forums. my fault YOU didnt know it? no. also, when you were typing, i was fighting you. when i hit your ship with my supernova, THATS when u said the second part of the sentence. yield was said when i had already fired thre supernova.

if you wanted to live, should have continued moving eh? yeh you have aright to complain, fine. but you seem to be complaining an aweful lot all of a sudden eh? seriously. stop whining everytime you get killed or summat. its a GAME. just, like elgato stated, chill out. this is my last post in this worthless FORUM LYNCH.

EDIT: oh and id like to add. the last time one of you UNLAWFULS were not as big headed as u currently seem to be, i WAS hired by an HF, to kill a bs, a cruiser, bombers, fighters, and whatnot. which i did. if you had asked me for assistance a bit more, i may not have even gotten into a perma contract with the LFS/SA. they offered me something, why wont i take it up?
Robert, frankly the SA does not need to inform everyone, especially the lane hackers of the contracts we have with various mercs, with that said, we also do not care at all what weapons they use, that's within their own RP, I know for a fact he's got good RP for it all and permission for it. Again, the mercs that work for us do not need to inform anyone that they work for us. He has a contract with us for over 2 months. He does a damn good job and I told him to blow you up because I was not sure if I could engage you after dying to that destroyer. He has not done anything wrong and he actually did give you enough time to prepare as I was also in voice chat on skype with him at the time and I know what happened.
' Wrote:and, for the inferno, its getting changed, since all i see are rants. even though ive mentioned, that i do not take ANY jobs on the ROS, 101st. doesnt mean that i wont take jobs on hackers, and indy outcasts. ive already mentioned this. stop whining, is all i can say.

Indeed... I thought you changed it already... do it and you are clean as a flower... ehm... *looks on Gurjivs picture*... maybe
Pages: 1 2 3