Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Keepers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
As stated before i was on NovaPG not the Keepers, the main people on the Keepers have told me what went on and it was in perfect keeping in the rules Treewyrm set out for the Keepers.

i have nothing more to add to this Trial by forums,

Well Done Keepers for doing your Job.

Cheers
' Wrote:but can i ask something who is the real people at fault here?

because in my opinion when i go on my nomad LF ... the 1st thing i hear is NOMAD KILL!

ive heard it from everyone and thing TBH, Zoners, Outcasts, Corsairs EVERYTHING... not one of them Rp'ed with me when i tried all i got was HAHAHA YOU THINK YOUR A ALIEN YOUR A IDIOT HAHAHAHA.... so is the reason maybe that you need to try HARDER to rp with them? instead of just shouting IM GONNA KILL THE "blue jelly"

I know of two instances where people have tried their hardest to RP with the keepers. Puck, who started this thread due to problems trying to RP with them, and Zapp who tried to RP, was helping them during a fight, and still got shot at.

So if we gathered all the times people have roleplayed successfully with these keepers against all the ones that have failed and/or been ignored (after this so-called 'beta' ended) I wonder what kind of ratio we would have...
Not serving a purpose, lock it is my vote.
I was there tonight Puck... you came near us and we did not attack you ... You were not carrying anything that would provoke us to attack .... and you flied around us for couple minutes, maybe more....Well after that we started to shoot you cause nomads don't like human presence too much...

Another thing is RP... we are telepathic beings and we haven't enough power to communicate with all of you (system comms) but instead we choose one human and start communicate with him (private comms)

Only one or two nomads are capable to boost their powers to communicate with whole system...

We are writing stories of our encounters with humans... we post transcripts of communications and interactions with humans....

It takes you couple minutes to read our stories and learn how we roleplay... Yes, we probably won't RP with you every time...
' Wrote:I know of two instances where people have tried their hardest to RP with the keepers. Puck, who started this thread due to problems trying to RP with them, and Zapp who tried to RP, was helping them during a fight, and still got shot at.

So if we gathered all the times people have roleplayed successfully with these keepers against all the ones that have failed and/or been ignored (after this so-called 'beta' ended) I wonder what kind of ratio we would have...

with treewyrm there, Its about 3/4

without him there, 0 from about 12-13
' Wrote:Impressive, I must say. Time and thought is truly displayed. I say leave'em alone and lets play.:)
(referencing Dooms linky)

thank you..i forgot to add that nobody was killed during whole role play...

it was said at start that most keeper RP will be trough eyes of another people...stories about people and how they experienced the keepers...that was the whole point...

if you cant express your self in words....then find somebody who can...

Tanik did that for keepers few times, as well and few other people...

just cause keepers have different ways of RP, is that making them bad?...come on people, of all problems we have on this server with OOC and OORP you find one faction that actually tries to do their best within many limitations...
yes lock this thread its not gonna get anything anywhere there is no point in keeping these things open just to bash someone. its plain crap. you got killed so be it, you got killed IRP just cause they didnt speak doesnt mean to say its ooRP, basically you shouldnt be running round em infected or not. or atleast try and specify your infected instead of making them play psychic.

this is a game ladys and gent's. the nomads are in this game, they have every right to be here if not more right than most since they ARE the big bad bad guys of this game. people need to realise just that, this is a game. a game based on PVP this may be a RP server but pvp still exists therefor if you die you shouldnt complain, you shouldnt moan ooRP (unless it TRULY REALLY IS) and by this i mean corsair killing corsair etc zoner killing so and so. he might have been infected but them having no way of knowing this gives no right to complain.

please lock this thing before it goes overboard and carries on the pointless crap.... theyre here theyre official and here to stay end of.

EDIT: oh and before anyone says this aint about being killed again... yes it is actually he got killed cried ooRP cause he was infected, that issue settled so anyone else saying theyre completely ooRP and bringing up another situation or event that happened should get taken somewhere else I.E. PM since this IS about the 1st subject not any of the latter
' Wrote:Yes, we probably won't RP with you every time...

I'd love to see some kind of roleplay that has happened ingame.

As a side note, I didn't realise that the nomad ID gave you the power to choose when and where you wish to roleplay or not. A roleplay server should be ROLEPLAY ALL THE TIME. Not when you can be arsed.
Keepers are nice, yes they maybe need a litle fix, like all factions do

But trials by forum is a big no-no

most of the post here aren't constructive at all.
only a few people here said things/tips useful for the Keepers.

and btw, how can you RP as a keeper when Everywhere you go an army of player( or capships) jump on you?

Ex: *nomad enter ny*,, the first thing you hear is: '' NOMAD IN ZONE-21, ALERT!'', so now guess what,, everyone go there just to be able after to say that they powned a nomad...

Now everytimes I see a nomad entering liberty I'm trying to give false information in system chat. I hate to get overkilled, same apply on the enemy's side.

But I would like to see nomad players putting more emphasis on communication with humans. maybe using some Hybrid nomad (human-nomad) correctly nicknamed to be able to speak in system chat and RP much more easily. Although, pure nomad will have to RP in PM.
*scratches head* Did I mention lock?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8