Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Keepers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
' Wrote:you didnt listen to one thing i said there did you axe????

oh well be a stuborn kid please lock this before he has a hissy fit, he doesnt wanna see reason but bash them period

Now now, if you run out of arguments be nice about it...
Right...Why are the Keepers in NY? Is there an impending invasion that we don't know about?

Why are they in Connecticut, practicing PvP? I thought they were supposed to be secretive?

The Keepers is not just a faction, mates...it's a privelege. Some people seem to have forgotten.

Frankly, I think that the faction is a great idea. But it is an idea that is being somewhat mistreated.

The Keepers do have a way of communicating. It's been proved before. Unfortunately, the Keepers seem to be relying on telepathic powers to communicate recently...Did something happen?
plenty of arguments here... is it RP for a phantom just to say *Static* when blowing up 40-45 traders etc?

same thing happened there not one peep about it.

you dont wanna see reason your argument is VOID .... it isnt even right, you aint brought one point up period other than boo hoo they didnt RP with me.

no they didnt why? because the way you acting here is exactly why ^^ humans are to puny to speak to. and dont listen to reason
Buddy...Screenshots.

The Phantoms, believe it or not, do RP.
*takes his ball and bids all a goodnight*

*night-night*

:wacko:
mhmm and so do the keepers, and il say the same thign that gets said about when people piss and moan about the phantoms THEY DO RP SHUT UP LIVE WITH IT
that was very constructive, osorojo. Keep that for flood.
Now, both side doesnt even listen to each other.
I, and I believe Axe, are bringing the point it is not fun, in a rp server, to get killed by people that are virtually silent mobster. Yes, yes I understand their rp really means "mwahaha kill evil human, inferior beings" and all, but we are all humans here, and humans, even in real life, like interaction.

Puck came up with the fact he tried to rp his way, got refused without a word being said, and instead got shot down.
I mentionned interacting only with guns, isnt very nice. There are people that comes to a rp server, because they can win a fight - not with mere flying skills, but with words too.
This description of the keeper, that they can freely shoot you down without a word just because they can, isn't a very strong argument. I can understand this kind of statement toward anyone who does not try to rp.
Puck here, has tried to and only received a bullet in his head.
Dboy, read my last post before saying anything bud... i know phantoms RP. it was a point i was making
' Wrote:plenty of arguments here... is it RP for a phantom just to say *Static* when blowing up 40-45 traders etc?

same thing happened there not one peep about it.

you dont wanna see reason your argument is VOID .... it isnt even right, you aint brought one point up period other than boo hoo they didnt RP with me.

no they didnt why? because the way you acting here is exactly why ^^ humans are to puny to speak to. and dont listen to reason

Ah I see. So since Dieter Zehn is very elitist and thinks everyone is below him, I have the choice not to speak to people? Excellent!

So when I come into range and blow the crap out of you and all your mates without saying a word, you just remember what you've been writing here.

But the overlying thing is, roleplay is what is important here. If a race, whatever they are, has no way of communicating with anyone, how is there roleplay there? The nomads should be an NPC faction and that's it.

And the Phantoms aren't being discussed here. I believe that has been done to death, as it were?
if there manner is to blow up anything they do not understand with no warning, dialogue, anything, then yes, it is a problem.

The reason we did not have a nomad faction before the keepers is simple... because they are within role play to pvp whore.

Now, this may seem to be fine to some, but when offered an opportunity (guys, an eagle with a terrorist ID was sitting in front of you shooting the BH for you, werent you even a LITTLE curious?) that they just pvp...

that means they are doing what the keepers were made not to do.

hence lies the problem

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8