Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Gallic Royal Navy Recruitment and Transfer Office (iRP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Gallic Royal Navy Application Form A-184.

I. Personal Information
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your name: Evangelyne.Favre 'Eva'
Date of birth: 21/12/795 A.S
Birthplace: Planet Orleans , Orleanais
Current location of residence: Battleship Guillestre , Tau-23

Current or previous occupation: Patrol Fleet from Tau-23

Motivation for joining his majesty's Gallic Royal Navy: To show bretonia who is the legitim king, to protect who is mine, my people.

Commendations from Royal Navy officers (if applicable): None

Short biography:

Born in Orleans, Eva was a smart girl since was a child, when she was 13 , she start study history, and start to fly with his father. With 19 years she went to live on Versailles Residence, to prepare herself for To fly and fight. The day she finished, she was destined to the fleets of the battleship Guillestre. Actually she patrol tau, clean the gallic space from the trash, She even travels to Leeds, Until today, has seen a group of libertonians massacring our brothers without compassion. The anger she has felt is reflected in the desire to fight.

II. Knowledge Questions

Who is the current Grand Maréchal of the Gallic Royal Navy?

Grant LeRoux.

What is the flagship of the Gallic Royal Navy?

Chant du Cygne

Enumerate the primary factions the Gallic Royal Navy is currently at war with, and summarize the reasoning for said wars.

Traîtres et Terroristes 'The council - The Maquis' Fools who threaten the integrity of the crown, they must perish.

La Couronne Bretonienne - Those fools can't see who To whom belongs the crown.

Le Gouvernement Libertonien - They think they can help bretonians, but they have no idea what they did.

Auxesians, Outcasts, Colonials.

// ooRP section

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

What is your Skype name?

pekeyo5

Have you ever been sanctioned?

No.

Do you agree to always be fair, considerate of other players and not to take inRP hostilities with characters to an ooRP level?

Yes.
TRANSMISSION ENTRANT
PRIORITÉ: LOW
SUJET: RE: APPLICANT
ID: Marine Royale Gauloise - Système des Réponses Automatiques

Mademoiselle Favre,

Your recent application to the Royal Navy of the Kingdom of Gallia has been processed, and its status has changed accordingly from PENDING to ACCEPTED.

Report to your nearest Royal Navy recruitment office in person within three days for applicant processing and assignment to your area of operations. Further instructions will be given upon your arrival.

In service to the Crown, and His Majesty King Charles XI.

TRANSMISSION TERMINÉE

I. Personal Information

Your name: Tobias Wayne
Date of birth: 06/04/712 AGS (798 AS)
Birthplace: Liverpool Border Station, Manchester
Current location of residence: Freeport 6, Tau-29

Current or previous occupation: Ex-Crayter Military Commodore, Commanded up to Zephyr-class Carrier and flew every type of snubcraft Crayter had to offer.
Motivation for joining his majesty's Gallic Royal Navy: Crayter Military betrayed me to put short, it is time for payback.
Commendations from Royal Navy officers (if applicable):

Short biography: Born to Paul and Amanda Wayne, at Liverpool due to Amanda happened to gave birth there while on a trading mission. Tobias had kind of uneasy childhood. First losing his mother to a disease at age of 12, then having his dad going deep in trouble with Bretonian goverment, at 16, his rivals tricked him with false accusations and falsified "proofs" resulted in Paul having to seek refugee at Freeport 10. At 18, Tobias enlisted at Crayterian Military out of desperation and searching for home. After he served under Military for 7 years, rose in ranks and finally became a Commodore, brought victories and done almost heroic deeds to save his crew and friends in times. By the time when calendars showed 825 AS, everything changed... After, treachery of some of his crewmen, Tobias got accused of allowing and training spies among Crayter which led to serious casualties to one of the finest vessels, CFV-Ares, and almost cost to life of Fleet Admiral Michael Richard in the Battle of Drake against infectee forces. With Claire Chandler taking Admirality under her wings, Wayne got expelled from the Military. With anger and further search of home, he thought joining the Gallic Kingdom's cause and pledging to King Charles.

II. Knowledge Questions

[b]Who is the current Grand Maréchal of the Gallic Royal Navy?

Grant LeRoux

Chant du Cygne

Enumerate the primary factions the Gallic Royal Navy is currently at war with, and summarize the reasoning for said wars.

Traitors and Terrorrists, The Council Liberation Navy, The Maquis and The Brigands - The ones that are internal threats to unity of Kingdom and its ideals, must be eliminated.

Kingdom of Bretonia - Fools WHO thinks they can stop Gallic advance with poor economy and weak navy. Desperate attempts. I shall avenge my father, they will pay for what they have done!

The Crayter Republic or "Colonials"- Scums WHO betrayed me after years of service, thinking they are significant compared to might of Gallia.

The Republic of Liberty - Self-proclaimed "heroes" of Sirians although they are actually wasting their time trying to help Bretonians.
// ooRP section

What is your Skype name?
Omi has it.

No

Do you agree to always be fair, considerate of other players and not to take inRP hostilities with characters to an ooRP level?

As always.

Application End

I. Personal Information

Name: Phantom

Planet/Station of birth: Picardy planet Amiens
Current location of residence: Leeds

Current occupation: Cleaning of all Bretons at Leeds and scum in Provence

Quick background summary: Born on Planet Amiens, spent much time in space, destroying all kind of ships in Provence, about 330 missions and nearly 4000 kills. I was acting individually and have bad experience in collective fight at Magellan

I was killed in most ugly way...

Motivation for joining his majesty's Gallic Royal Navy: Serve the Majesty to fulfill my duty towards our nation.....

II. Knowledge

Who is the current Grande Marechal of the Gallic Royal Navy?
Grand Marshall Aurelia DeFrance

Chant du Cygne

Who are the children of the King?
Princess Aurelia DeFrance; Princess Alice DeFrance; Prince Joseph DeFrance; peoples of Gallia

What are the three divisions of the Royal Navy?
Royal Guard, Border Guard and Pacification Division & Gallic Occupation Force

III. Contact Information
Forum name: archangel***
Timezone- GMT+2
TRANSMISSION ENTRANT

Monsieur 'Phantom',

Your recent application to the Royal Navy of the Kingdom of Gallia has been processed, and its has changed accordingly from PENDING to DENIED.

Monsieur Wayne,

Your recent application to the Royal Navy of the Kingdom of Gallia has been processed, and its status has changed accordingly from PENDING to ACCEPTED.

Report to your nearest Royal Navy recruitment office in person within three days for applicant processing and assignment to your area of operations. Further instructions will be given upon your arrival.

TRANSMISSION TERMINÉE

I. Personal Information
[Image: sOn3qKh.jpg]

Your name: Francis Deleuran
Date of birth: 800 A.S.
Birthplace: Planet Nevers
Current location of residence: Battleship, Carcasonne

Current or previous occupation: Currently i am on the frontline with Battleship Carcasonne, assisted it on the raid of Freeport 4.[/b]
Motivation for joining his majesty's Gallic Royal Navy: Time to make it into the big league by joining the higher ranks of the navy, no one shall stand in the way of the crown. All shall bow before his majesty.
Commendations from Royal Navy officers (if applicable): None

Short biography:
I was born on planet Nevers, did okay in school, passed my tests. Afterwards i went to the pilot acedemy, i started out by flying around in a Lynx, when i got schooled for bigger ships. I am used to fly around in ships like battlecruisers, but i can handle a fighter. When i was able i joined the navy, to protect and serve the crown with my life. Ever since i'd done that i had been by the side of the Carcasonne, helped it countless times, in offensives and deffences. I am now ready for a full commitment to the crown.

II. Knowledge Questions

Who is the current Grand Maréchal of the Gallic Royal Navy?: Grant LeRoux

What is the flagship of the Gallic Royal Navy?: Chant du Cygne

Enumerate the primary factions the Gallic Royal Navy is currently at war with, and summarize the reasoning for said wars:

Traîtres et Terroristes 'The council - The Maquis' Traitors who fight against the crown, they have to be destroyed.

La Couronne Bretonienne - Those ignorant fools do not know the only true crown belongs to Gallia.

Le Gouvernement Libertonien - Bretonias pet government, who think they can save Bretonia, if just they knew what they have done.

// ooRP section

What is your Skype name?
mick-in-conflict

Yes, for flying with the wrong ID back in 2009.

Of course.

Application End

TRANSMISSION ENTRANT

Monsieur Deleuran,

TRANSMISSION TERMINÉE

I. Personal Information

Your name: Baron Girdeux (name, not title)
Date of birth: 18/5/796 A.S.
Birthplace: Planet Amiens, Picardy
Current location of residence: Planet Amiens, Picardy

Current or previous occupation: GRP Independent, hauling munitions to the front and PoWs to the core systems
Motivation for joining his majesty's Gallic Royal Navy: Service to Gallia in a greater capacity
Commendations from Royal Navy officers (if applicable): N/A

Short biography:

Being born an only child to workaholic IDF employees left Baron with nothing much but books for company, and what little time he didn't spend being homeschooled he spent schooling himself. This led to him growing up introverted but oddly rather extrospective, perhaps realizing that growing up sheltered has made the story of his life boring to himself. He ended up developing an open mind when it came to subjects outside the self, and of all those subjects he found politics to be the most interesting. He ended up seeing the Planet Amiens as a metaphor for the common, law-abiding Gallic citizen - middle-class, adaptable, strong in the face of adversity, loyal to the Crown come what may, exactly because no disaster or rebellion can make him flinch.

The life Gallia had afforded him was one of comfort and security and he wanted to pay it forward, signing up for the GRP as soon as he came of age. After making a small fortune off hunting pirates and rebels he took initiative and bought an Aurochs, hauling supplies to various frontlines on his downtime for a pittance in defiance of Gallia's enemies (mirroring his personal hero IDF founder Francois Pomeroy's go-getter attitude), and having seen the situation in Leeds and elsewhere with his own eyes he decided to take the next step and sign up for the Royal Navy.

II. Knowledge Questions

Who is the current Grand Maréchal of the Gallic Royal Navy?
Grant LeRoux

RNFS Chant du Cygne

Traîtres et Terroristes - The Council and Maquis:
Hypocrites that turned against the Crown as we were preparing to levy our vengeance on the Sirians. For the former act, they deserve death. For interfering with the course of our manifest destiny, to die slowly

La Couronne Bretonienne - The United Kingdom of Bretonia:
Simply the next stepping stone towards our eventual conquest of the Sirius sector. They are weak and we are strong - we will consume them

Partisans de l'Empereur de Kusari - Kusari Exiles:
They seek to overthrow the rightful Republican government in New Tokyo - if we are to expand our foothold in Sirius, they have to go

La République Crayter - Crayter Republic:
A bunch of jumped-up peasants thinking they could stand against the might of Gallia. The truth, unfortunately for them, is that they are also just another stepping stone and could be utterly consumed if we willed it

La Nation Maltaise - The Outcasts:
It is from them the degenerate drug known as 'Cardamine' originated, and for that alone their little "nation" deserves to be wiped off the face of the galaxy. They are also a threat to our supply lines in Tau-31 and elsewhere. Roi knows we have enough to deal with without them interfering

La Battalion Auxesia - Battlegroup Auxesia
A large paramilitary faction whose leader has an even larger ego. I heard that said ego was too large even for the Core. That would constitute as an existential threat as said ego could only expand further, consuming all reality as we know it. The Crown in its benevolence would not allow such threats to exist, non?

Les Nomades et personnes infectées - Nomads and infected persons:
Unironically a threat not only to Gallia but also to humanity. Exterminating them and therefore ensuring human dominance of the sector is a given

// ooRP section

What is your Skype name?
mr.haw7

Nope

Yes

Application End

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25