Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Gallic Royal Navy Recruitment and Transfer Office (iRP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
I. Personal Information

Name: Belsaan

Planet/Station of birth: Planet Nevers

Current location of residence: Battleship The Rising Moon

Current occupation: Freelancing

Quick background summary: Will assist where possible, Will do almost anything, no matter what happens to me, am quite the team player

Motivation for joining his majesty's Gallic Royal Navy: the Cause

II. Knowledge

Who is the current Grande Marechal of the Gallic Royal Navy? Grand Marshall Aurelia DeFrance

What is the flagship of the Gallic Royal Navy? Chant du Cygne

Who are the children of the King? Princess Aurelia DeFrance; Princess Alice DeFrance; Prince Joseph DeFrance

What are the three divisions of the Royal Navy? Royal Guard, Border Guard and Pacification Division, and the Gallic Occupation Force

III. Contact Information

S.K.Y.P.E. Protocol (Required): Juandre.visser
>>>Incoming<<<
[Image: chasseurtb.png]
Monsiuer Briant, Monsiuer Belsaan.

Denied.

That is all.

Colonel Jeremie Chasseur
Villenueve Forward Command

>>>End<<<

I. Personal Information

Name: Vincent Cassel

Planet/Station of birth: Planet Quillan, Landuedoc

Current location of residence: Nimes Station

Current occupation: Gallic Royal Police Officer

Quick background summary:

Vincent Cassel didn't become a Gallic Citizen but was born one. A proud contributor to the Gallic People and their wellbeing. Cassel gave his services to the Royal Police to enforce law. While most members within his family are no longer living. He has decided to renew is loyalty by enlisting with the Gallic Royal Navy.

Motivation for joining his majesty's Gallic Royal Navy:

Protection of the Gallic philosophy and the people's wellbeing/

II. Knowledge

Who is the current Grande Marechal of the Gallic Royal Navy?

Adelaide Roux

What is the flagship of the Gallic Royal Navy?

Chant du Cygne

Who are the children of the King?

Princess Aurelia DeFrance , Princess Alice DeFrance , Prince Joseph DeFrance

What are the three divisions of the Royal Navy?
Royal Guard, Border Guard and Pacification Division, and the Gallic Occupation Force

III. Contact Information

S.K.Y.P.E. Protocol (Required): guyton2671
>>>Incoming<<<

Monsieur Cassel.

Welcome to the Royal Navy.

That is all.

Colonel Jeremie Chasseur

>>>End<<<
I. Personal Information

Name: James Arlette

Planet/Station of birth: Battleship Guillestre

Current location of residence: Planet Mayenne

Current occupation: EFL Security Force

James Arlette was born to Charles and Mary Arlette. Charles was an officer in the Gallic Royal Navy. Mary was a Homemaker. James was raised around the Navy life but rebelled against his parents in his teenage years and decided to not join the Navy. He still had a love for action so he took a position in EFL as part of there Security Force and has been working there for the past 6 years. Due to the recent passing of his father in the war with Bretonia James has decided to join the Navy with the Hope of being a High Ranking officer like his father.

To follow in the foot steps of his father and make his mother proud.

II. Knowledge

Adelaide Roux

Chant du Cygne

Royal Guard, Border Guard and Pacification Division, and the Gallic Occupation Force

III. Contact Information

S.K.Y.P.E. Protocol (Required): forty_rounds
>>>Incoming<<<

Monsieur Arlette.

Welcome to the Royal Navy.

That is all.

Colonel Jeremie Chasseur

>>>End<<<
I. Personal Information

Name: Karl Baron

Planet/Station of birth: Planet Bourges

Current location of residence: Gap Station

Current occupation: Unemployed

After growing up on Bourges I wanted to travel the stars, so I joined the first trade convoy that would take me. As my wallet grew I was eventually bought my own transport, but soon after whilst trading in the Langudoc, my ship was destroyed I managed to make it to the escape pod, and after some kind traveller picked me up I ended up on Gap Station.

To get revenge on the person than destroyed my ship.

II. Knowledge

Adelaide Roux

Chant du Cygne

III. Contact Information

S.K.Y.P.E. Protocol (Required) chubbman3
[Image: AiLCv.png]
I. Personal Information

Name:
Thomas Leveque.

Planet/Station of birth:
Planet New Paris, Saint-Denis.

Current location of residence:
Fontainebleau residence, Ile-de-France.

Current occupation:
Fighter pilot of the secondary GRN fleet.

Born in Saint-Denis on the 7th october 706 AGS, I grew up living a normal life for planetside habitants. My father, an employee of Solar, who worked as an engineer on the manufacturing of spaceships, got me interested in topics related to spacefaring at an early age. Once I had received my piloting license and went on my first flights, I instantly fell in love with piloting snubcraft through the vast ranges of space.

I have, from an early age on, had a feeling for justice - an inexplainable urge to serve justice. Perhaps this feeling dates back to childhood experiences, but my memory of this time left me. However, with both my parents barely being a role-model in said direction, I have little else left to assume.

After finishing my studies on applied mathematic sciences, joining the Royal Navy as a pilot of the secondary fleet might not have been perceived as the most obvious choice to my circle of acquaintances, but it does not bother my conscience as I thought of it as the right choice, and I still do.

I feel that I am currently not doing everything for Gallia that I could, I feel a place in the Royal Navy's primary fleet would allow me to serve my patrie with my full potential. The people of Sirius have suffered from corruption, crime and their weak leaders for centuries. With our kingdom's authoritian force and the discipline of the Royal Navy, I believe we can merge these nations into one, and lead it to new prosperity under the watchful eye of our king.

II. Knowledge
Grand Maréchal Adelaide Roux.

The RNS Chant du Cygne.

Prince Joseph, princesse Alice et la princesse héritière, Aurelia DeFrance.

I am not familiar with the existence of such divisions, and my research on the topic has left me with nothing relevant. Perhaps this information is a part of leftovers from former administrations of the GRN?

III. Contact Information
S.K.Y.P.E. Protocol (Required):
redon_
Name: Leonidus Malvado

Planet/Station of birth: Planet Marne

Current location of residence: Planet New Paris

Current occupation: Infantryman

Quick background summary:Born on the planet Marne Leonidus lead a life of many battles and struggles.Leonidus was orphaned at the age of eleven.His mother and father were killed in one of the many rebellion uprisings on Marne.After this incident Leonidus became resentful of the rebellion and trained hard for nine years.He dislikes the rebellion as a whole and joined the Gallic Royal Navy's infantry group upon the planet Marne.After a life time of constant battles,and struggles,Leonidus has decided to ask for transfer into the Gallic Royal Navy's space fleet.Leonidus is six feet tall and has a large muscular build.His eyes are a deep blue,and he almost always has a five-O-clock shadow.His serious and hard demeanor,is use to cover up his caring and righteous beliefs.

Motivation for joining his majesty's Gallic Royal Navy: To Serve her Majesty, and help the Gallic forces to remove the rebellion that took his family.

II. Knowledge

Who is the current Grande Marechal of the Gallic Royal Navy? Grand Marshall Aurelia DeFrance

What is the flagship of the Gallic Royal Navy? Chant du Cygne

Who are the children of the King? Princess Aurelia DeFrance; Princess Alice DeFrance; Prince Joseph DeFrance

What are the three divisions of the Royal Navy?Royal Guard, Border Guard and Pacification Division, and the Gallic Occupation Force

III. Contact Information

S.K.Y.P.E. Protocol: Seipher187
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: [color=#33FF33]Saint-Just, Luc
TARGET ID: Gallic Royal Navy High Command
SUBJECT: Recruitment Application
ENCRYPTION: None
PRIORITY: Normal

[Image: 3y0Fx.jpg]

[font=agency fb]I. Personal Information

[font=agency fb]Name: [font=Lucida Console]Luc Saint-Just

Planet/Station of birth: [font=Lucida Console]Planet Lyon

Current location of residence: [font=Lucida Console]Chateau Salins Station

Current occupation: [font=Lucida Console]Information Broker

Quick background summary: [font=Lucida Console]I am a man with a very particular skillset. It's very simple -- I'm quite good at getting into places I don't belong, gathering information, and getting back out. In short, I am a spy. And I wish to become your spy. I assure you, though your thorough background checks will undoubtably make it unnecessary, that my Gallic citzenship and legal record are both impeccable. I am currently in the employ of a certain man, an independent party, who pays me to discretely gather information for him. I assure you it's all perfectly legal work, if at times a bit... shady. What my employer doesn't seem to realize is that his success in business, if I may be immodest for a moment, is entirely thanks to my work. However, I have no attachment to this man apart for the money he pays me, and I will sever ties with him completely should you see fit to accept me into your ranks.

Motivation for joining His Majesty's Gallic Royal Navy: [font=Lucida Console]An interesting question. A man with my skillset draws a lot of discrete interest from men with entirely too much money to throw around. However, I have grown weary of these men, their petty games, and their money. I believe working for the Gallic Royal Navy, preferably in an intelligence-gathering role, will be the true test of my abilities that I have been thirsting for.

II. Knowledge

[font=agency fb]Who is the current Grande Marechal of the Gallic Royal Navy? [font=Lucida Console]Adelaide Roux.

What is the flagship of the Gallic Royal Navy? [font=Lucida Console]The Chant du Cygne.

Who are the children of the King? [font=Lucida Console]Princesses Aurelia and Alice DeFrance and Prince Joseph DeFrance.

What are the three divisions of the Royal Navy? [font=Lucida Console]The Royal Guard, the Border Guard and Pacification Division, and the Gallic Occupation Force.

III. Contact Information

[font=agency fb]S.K.Y.P.E. Protocol (Required): [font=Lucida Console]phoenixreckoning

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25