Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Attention All Outcasts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
[color=#ff0000][font=Mistral]101st Broadband Directive

101st Faction Status Wrote:[color=#FF9900]All purchases of capital ships in Outcast space (Including Omicron Alpha, Omicron Beta, Omicron Eta, Omicron 85, Omicron, 80) are hence deemed illegal without the direct consent of the 101st. Failure to comply will result in appropriate actions including but not limited to the reappropriation of the hijacked craft by any necessary force. This does not apply to official Outcast factions (at this time the RoS, the BLS and the 101st), except where stated otherwise.

It's time to crack down, ladies and gentlemen. From this point forward the purchase and reataining of Outcast Capital Ships by independent, non-approved players is hereby deemed illegal by 101st doctrine. This communication also serves to present the other Outcast factions (that is, Official Discovery 24/7 RP Server Outcast Factions, namely the RoS and BLS) with the power to interrogate independent Outcast capital ship pilots about their ship and obtain their forum account, which should be presented to the 101st in this thread or through PM to the Commander (namely me). If the capital ship is denied approval and refuses to sell the craft it is also leave for the above Official Factions to assault the craft until it is sold or sanctioned off of the server, under the pretense of an insane crew due to a failure in the ships' Cardamine Aerosolizers. It's time to put our collective heels down, ladies and gentlemen, and fulfill the responsibilities that come with Official Faction status.
Excellent. Some of them have looked decidely dodgey to me y'know, Rhienland names and all.

Even though i am still an independent..,untill I can decide who to apply with, I agree with Epyon. It just makes sense!
' Wrote:Excellent. Some of them have looked decidely dodgey to me y'know, Rhienland names and all.

:shok:

That's two naming scaries in as many days, first jokingly referring to an RM named Bobby who turned out to have applied (and then shot with extreme prejudice), and now this... oh god...
Hello. My ame is Gottika and I am an Outcast. Resently I have purchased the battleship and i was unaware of this RP thingie going on. I would like to introduce myself and ask for an authorization to fly this ship in strictly defense mode and under strict RP interaction. I just do mission and protect Malta from unfriendly factions. I do not do PvP in BS, unless I will be attacked, but it never happened yet. I love my BS and enjoy exploring the game flying it. What else? Since I got the BS, by hard flying, I would love to take a small part in Outcast's RP.

Bottom line is, I am asking to authorize me so I can play a useful part in Outcast's RP story line.

Thank you,
xtcmax A.K.A. Gattika
hmmm...

what I do when I see a new OC BS flying around is I ask the commander for a record of what he's done to earn such a commission from the Dons to Captain such a fine ship. If he answers in RP I'm cool, if he says "lol, i bought this ship" I hop on PuppetMaster and chase him out of Alpha.

I had one guy run into the Phantom home system. :unsure:
Ok--sorry to step in but I have a question

A player faction can set SERVER RULES--as in, "If you don't follow our faction's decrees we will have you sanctioned?

I agree with what your goal is here and I am not challenging you (I don't have an Outcast ship)--but how does this work?

Is this an authority given by admin or just one you are "claiming". I'm a bit put off by, "Give us your forum account or we'll have you sanctioned."

Am I misunderstanding this?

I think any faction can set "rules" as part of their rp and even try to enforce them on others--like piracy. But players always have the option to comply or resist without having to worry about it violating an official server rule.

Why is it different here and what keeps every faction from doing this?

Can LSF declare "no nomad weps in Liberty" and have people sanctioned for carrying them?

Thanks for the clarification.
' Wrote:Ok--sorry to step in but I have a question

A player faction can set SERVER RULES--as in, "If you don't follow our faction's decrees we will have you sanctioned?

I agree with what your goal is here and I am not challenging you (I don't have an Outcast ship)--but how does this work?

Is this an authority given by admin or just one you are "claiming". I'm a bit put off by, "Give us your forum account or we'll have you sanctioned."

Am I misunderstanding this?

I think any faction can set "rules" as part of their rp and even try to enforce them on others--like piracy. But players always have the option to comply or resist without having to worry about it violating an official server rule.

Why is it different here and what keeps every faction from doing this?

Can LSF declare "no nomad weps in Liberty" and have people sanctioned for carrying them?

Thanks for the clarification.

The bit about sanctions refers to how most capwhores react to getting owned for buying an ooRP battleship- F1 and the like. They also tend to swear a lot, and rules lawyer about 'you can't restrict me' or 'lol ur outcast im outcast u get sanction for firing on me' bull dung. It isn't so much a threat as an expectation, the vast majority of people who won't respond well to this in-game probably deserve it.
Quote:If the capital ship is denied approval and refuses to sell the craft it is also leave for the above Official Factions to assault the craft until it is sold or sanctioned off of the server
Tinkerbell, read what he wrote.

He's not creating server rules, he's stating that the people owning these craft without approval will be continuously attacked until the ship is A) Sold or B)The person leaves the server, in this case, gets sanctioned. You are correct, the person can resist. Only they will hunt him down, and make his experience miserable unless it is sold.

What Epyon means is that the person leaves the server. He just covered it using the terms "sanctioned off."

yay......

another cap ship bashing.....

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15