Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Outcast Capital Ship Registration Bureau
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
**Incoming Transmission**
Comm ID - Col. Picaroon Diablo, Commander, SOB
Target ID - Commander Sanchez, 101st
Subject: Ship Purchase & registrations

Message Begins

Greetings Commander,

Shadow Outcast Brigade is still growing & doing our best to help assist the Grand 101st & RoS in any all all matters concerning our homeland of Malta. We have even but aside our differences with the Blue Lotus Syndicate with the current problems all of us Outcasts are facing as of late.
As I know you are aware, The GMG have returned to the Sigmas in force. The SCRA, & RAHF now attacking us. Then there is the CR threat & are never ending battle with the Corsairs. Our intel has also been monitoring a new power & possible threat that will be bordering us near Omnicron 80.
Therefore, SOB will be purchasing the next available Dreadnought off your production line.
I will be sending a crew to Corsica for training on the ship.
We would like the ship to be christened the {SOB}Skull-N-Bones. The SOB Battleship with that name will be changed to the {SOB}IronMaiden.
The Dread will operate mainly in Alpha & not leave it UNLESS a major joint defense or attack is planned. The Battleship will be sent on maneuvers in OC ZOI

Any questions or concerns, please contact me.

Respectively,
Col. Diablo
Commander, SOB

Message Ends
Incoming Transmission.....

To: Commander Mia Bonello and/or Commander Raul Sanchez
Subject: Requisition of RM-1

Commander Officer,
I am requesting permission to purchase a RM-1 currently at Malta ship port. This Destroyer will replace my previous command ship used to support smuggler activities and acquire corporate resources. My previous ship has been decommissioned due to un-repairable hull fatigue fractures accumulated during jumps and weapon scoring.

I have spent most of my life as a military man within the Outcast ranks and hold our nations interests in esteem. A major portion of my later career was Captain of a RM-1 and I guess you can say I miss the dull drum of the RMs engines. She always felt like home. I spent a good portion of my old days patrolling Eta for Corsairs and at times assisting Asgard Warriors. We had a friendly working relationship back then I hope they are still around? I havent scanned many in the last year. All and all, I have no regrets and even a few high points kicking Corsair thrusters. As you know all good things come to an end, so my military career ended in honor after 23 years. I guess I was stepping aside for the young bucks eager to rise to prestige.

After my retirement from the Outcast military I have acquired a taste for the trade business which offers quiet relaxation and time to pursue my personal interests. Currently I own two pirate trains and have two fairly savvy Captains at the helm of these transports. These trains bring approximately 40k tones/week of commodities into Malta. Outgoing they haul the prime Outcast export. We make top credits hauling OD into Liberty.

During these last years I have accumulated enough liquidated funds to offer the full price for the RM-1. I look forward to outfitting one of your cruisers to become my home and command center. The new Destroyer will carry the Outcast paperwork (ID) and I plan to name her Difensora.

Difensora will be my home and command center where I operate my trade business. Then on occasion offer protection to fellow Outcasts and friendlys when tempered appropriately. I tend to keep a low profile and always maintain distance when Liberty populous is concerned. In my business, keeping a low profile is mandatory.

Of course if a national emergency were to arise you have my personal comm number. I still remember how to vaporize hulls and I keep a disciplined crew at hand.

Bottomline, my charter assists the Outcast nation by maintaining the Cardamine trade routes between Alpha and those wealthy / fat systems.

Long live the Outcasts.
Captain Torino

.....End of Transmission
*** Initializing Comm Sequence ***

*** Connection Established ***

*** Commencing Transmission ***

Ship Captain: Ronaldo Sanchez
Ship ID Card: Infamy

The threat is ever growing in the systems surrounding our beloved homeland, and to this i offer a preposition.

In order to defend Malta and surrounding bases, i would like to register my RM-1 Destroyer with the 101st.

We have many enemies the IMG, GMG, Bounty Hunters, and the wretched Corsairs, i am asking for permission to operate in Tau-37, Omicron Alpha, Omicron Beta, and Omicron Eta, to keep these worlds safe from invaders.

In doing this we can stop Independent Expansion and venture farther and farther into Omicron Eta, and eventually reach the Corsair Homeworld, not to mention keep the Bounty Bums off our backs.

*** End Transmission ***

*** Disconnecting ***

*** Comm Sequence Terminated ***
After returning our last Destroyer type vessel to the docks, my family would like to re-order another RM-1 class destroyer.

Here is the file that i had pulled up from before. If possible, to use it to procure another vessel.
New vessel name will be
DD-Gneisenau

' Wrote:***Incoming transmission***

I, Gneisenau Am coming to you today after a very long stay on Manhattan after being Shot Down Near manhattan. I have wasted many months Pirating the space near and around liberty. Now, after this last several close calls, loosing my gunboat and almost dieing on another gunship, I wsih to come back home to my land and procure, with the credits from my families estate, a RM-1 Outcast Destroyer. Let it be known that i shall never take said vessel into New York system unless otherwise noted by an official from the ROS or 101st. The purpose of the procurement of such a large vessel will be the beginning of a new family Gneisenau line. We will openly defend our ways from any threat be it Corsair, Independent Miners Guild, Gas Miners Guild or the dreaded Bounty Hunters Guild. The roles of this vessel will be to patrol the known allied space and (except New York system) and possible exploration of unknown systems.

The ship will be crewed by no less then 56 members at lest 6 of them will be from my own family. Upon commision of the vessel i will procure the desired and needed equipment that will be needed, We will keep the ship in working order and precentable for other outcasts to look upon. Also, we will make a log of current equipment and crew members. Also, if needed, will will begin a publicly viewable Captains log of the vessel Adventures and patrols in and around Outcast space.

This vessel will be in my family for several generations to come if my family is aloud to procure it. This will be a great honour to my family is the council and elders will grant us this Wish. The name os the vessel will be ONS-Gneisenau if possible, again, thank you for your time in reading this message.

Joshua Gneisenau.

*** End Transmission***

Raul walked in to the registration office building, looking at the old walls damaged from age and many impatient capital ship captains. "It served us good..." he whispered to himself "...but we need a new bigger office."
There was a rather big pile of papers under New Ships, and Raul sit down behind the desk, examining one of them. Few hours later they were all registered and Raul took the registration list and left the office.
He closed the door, locked it and added a big sign on the door.

Quote:By order of Don Raul Sanchez this office is now closed. All potential capital ship captains interestend in registering their ships can head to our new office. Below is the new office adress.
Topic Locked at owner's request.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18