Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: EFL Oil & Machinery Recruitment Department
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[Image: EFLBanner2.png]

Bonjour, Mademoiselle Beauregard and Monsieur Tailleferre .

On behalf of the CEO of EFL Oil and Machinery, i am pleased to notify you that both of your Applications have been successfully Approved by the board of directors.

Welcome to EFL. We wish you a pleasant future with us.

- Name : Eain Roussaeu.

- About You: I'm a former Molly tired of slamming my head against the wall for a sovereignty that simply isn't coming and doesn't look to be coming anytime soon. Prior to undertaking my questionable life of being a freedom fighter I was just your common noble in the Kingdom of Bretonia. I've had my fair share of my snobby 'betters', I want a life of my own.

- Employment: Doing less than legitimate things with the Mollys. I'm honestly not sure how to describe that any other way.

- Experience: Diplomacy, conducting myself well in a royal court, among also being able to fire at things that either dislike me or I dislike, though combat isn't my specialty.

- Division: Security and Logistics.

- Why Are You Interested In Working For EFL Oil & Machinery?: Oil is the new gold?
- Name: Adrien Remie

- About You:
Born and Raised on Planet Orleans, I grew up as a member of a working Family. After Education in School and University with a Degree in Logistics Management, I began working for a smaller Company on the Planet at age twenty-three. Now six years later I am looking to expand my horizons and my Work knowledge.

- Employment: A smaller Logistics Company on Planet Orleans

- Experience: For my previous Company I completed Orbital Logistics Operations on the Planet.

- Division: To What Division Are You Applying? Logistics

- Why Are You Interested In Working For EFL Oil & Machinery? I want to work for a bigger company and see more of the Sector. I want to expand my horizons and knowledge.

Bonjour, Monsieur Remie.

On behalf of the CEO of EFL Oil and Machinery, I am pleased to notify you that your Application has been successfully Approved by the board of directors.

Welcome to EFL, we wish you a pleasant future with us.

- Name : Mathis Lambert

- About You: Born on Planet New Paris in a family which already had a small sub-Division in the Ile-De-France Shipping. When I finished my school and my study I worked in the Sub-Division of my parents where I earned my first cash and bought my first ships to create my own company.

- Employment: Ex. Président of the IDF~ Ile-De-France Shipping

- Experience: Leading the IDF~

- Division: Security and Transport

- Why Are You Interested In Working For EFL Oil & Machinery? Since the fall of the IDF~ I became someone who mostly spent time with his family, but I miss the work and all the action I had there, so why not give it a try again?

Bonjour, Monsieur Lambert.

On behalf of the CEO of EFL Oil and Machinery, I am pleased to notify you that your Application has been successfully Approved by the board of directors.

- Name : Jacques Vauzelles

- About You: I was born in Auvergne to a family of teachers. I tried my hand at it and became a geography teacher in some backwaters station school, did what I could for a decade... Then I just got tired of the ungrateful little bastards. My nervous system had been challenged to its limits and I sought a life of peace and tranquillity, which I found mining rocks in space. I was frankly overqualified for this posting, but the pay was good and the loneliness was pleasant... For a time. Now I want more from life. I'm level-headed, good with people and extremely knowledgeable about Gallia. That's one good thing I got from ten years of teaching !

- Employment: I taught geography in Saint-Etienne and busted rocks with the GMS.

- Experience: I'm good with the Rock Badger and helped around in a Pachyderme several times. I know how these machines work, and I can press a button, so flying them shouldn't be too hard, what with all the automation we get these days. Right ?

- Division: Logistics !

- Why Are You Interested In Working For EFL Oil & Machinery? To see a little more than a classroom and asteroids fields. Studying your own nation with books is definitely interesting and I drew a lot from that ; now I'd like to see it for myself while contributing to its well-being.

Bonjour, Monsieur Vauzelles.

[Image: Gaston_Legrand.png]
[TRANSMISSION ENTRANTE]

- Name : [GASTON_BAPTISTE_BLANCHARD]

- Discord: [Madcat#2037]

- About You: [FORMER_CORE_SYSTEMS_FREELANCER;FORMER_IDF_PILOT]

- Employment: [ILE-DE-FRANCE_SHIPPING]

- Experience: [FREELANCING-5YEARS;IDF_{VACHE}_PILOT-2YEARS]

- Division: [LOGISTICS/TRANSPORT]

- Why EFL Oil & Machinery?: [STABLE_INCOME;TRAVEL_OPPORTUNITIES]

Bonjour, Monsieur Blanchard.

On behalf of the CEO of EFL Oil and Machinery, I am pleased to notify you that your Application has been successfully Approved by the board of directors. We apologize for the delay, your application was most unfortunately overlooked.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7