Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: EFL Oil & Machinery Recruitment Department
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
- Name : Émilie D’Aramitz

- About You: I was born on Planet New Paris. My father was employed by Jouanel Industrie, as a manufacturer of duct folding machines. I was on my OE when the advances in Bretonia were made, and returning home very quickly became high priority. In trying to return to New Paris I was held as a 'displaced person' in Bretonia as the borders were closed, I was unable to freely pass and I was unable to find anyone who would run the risk of assisting me. In desperation, and to avoid the conflict in Bretonia, I fled to Liberty. Using my knowledge in the manufacturing industry, I was able to find employment in Deep Space Engineering. While they said they were happy to employ someone from Gallia, I did struggle to integrate into society due to the stigma around the issues in Bretonia. As time passed, I was trusted more, and given more opportunities to advance. Eventually I was sent to work in the Tech-team, the elite repair and maintenance team in Deep Space Engineering. From here, I completed an apprenticeship in lane construction, repair, and maintenance, with minimal experience in station repairs. Once the war was over, I continued my employment with Deep Space Engineering as per my contract to repay the time spent on the apprenticeship. As I have now completed this time, I wish to return to Gallia, to reconnect with my family.

- Employment: Where Was Your Last Place Of Employment? Deep Space Engineering, Liberty

- Experience: Fabrication and manufacturing in a factory setting, Lane repair and maintenance.

- Division: Engineering

- Why Are You Interested In Working For EFL Oil & Machinery? I have experience and skills that I believe will be of value, I enjoy working in this industry, and I want to return home to Gallia.
[Image: EFLBanner2.png]

Bonjour, Mademoiselle D’Aramitz.

On behalf of the CEO of EFL Oil and Machinery, I am pleased to notify you that your Application has been successfully Approved by the board of directors.

Welcome to EFL, we wish you a pleasant future with us.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7