Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ravenhurst Watch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
**** RAVENHURST WATCH ****

After many centuries the TAZ efforts to build and equip the Mighty Temple to Eris on Pueblo Station were successful and it was declared within the Pentabarf to be a holy place, only accessible to those with suitably polished Pineals.

However, over time it became obvious that common criminals, vandals and grave diggers were at work within the temple bounds, taking advantage of the open gates by looting the candelabra, snortin’ our wine and chewin’ our tobacco. Something had to be done, bolster the watch maybe?....

But guess what? Even with extra Robes guarding the Temple gates, some fools still found it funny to climb over the back yard wall and scrump our apples straight out the orchard!!

Human nature, inquisitiveness and downright bad manners were at play, despite wide publication of the Temple Rules....

So, to finally stop the barefaced swiping of the baby’s candy, we built Ravenhurst Watch, along with a fine set of persuaders to keep out the unwashed minds and bodies of those that came to do us no good.

And the Pentabarf was suitably amended....

“There will be NO DOCKING on Pueblo Bonito, except for TAZ, recognized Temple Acolytes, or without Express Prior Permission of the TAZ Inner Spanktum!

NO EXCEPTIONS!

Failure to Comply Will result in Explosive Decompression with Minimal Warning, and/or Inclusion on the TAZ "Enemas" List.

Kallisti!”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You still want to visit? - Docking Requests for Pueblo Bonito.

There is a way folks! If you want access to Pueblo for any good reason, there’s no harm in asking for Temporary admission to the Shrine of Eris. For this privilege we ask a small fee and a good explanation. The money will be used for covering the cost of the administration and stocking the larder and the explanation to entertain the Popes over a couple of drinks. Although just paying the fee is no guarantee of access if we don’t like yer reasons.

Here’s the application form, post it right back below fer consideration.

Docking Request Form Wrote:Full Name: ( your full name )
Vessel Name: ( your vessel's name )
Identification: ( ID with screenshot and evidence of ship's IFF)

Your reasons for applying: ( If you ask for a ship please add your intentions with it )
Proof of the transaction: ( please send 100,000 credits to: [TAZ]Temple.Fund )
[Image: paulson_trans.png]

Full Name: Robert 'Bob' Paulson
Vessel Name: Canaria's.Fortune
Identification: Proof of ID

Your reasons for applying: Kallisti, Bob here, from OSI. I'm requesting permission to dock on Pueblo to buy myself another Whale for the fleet I command. The reason my transponder is showing Zoner as at heart that's what I am, and in my spare time I enjoy flying around the various freeports for drinks, laughs and a good game of poker. I was doing that so and decided to pick up the Whale after that trip.
Proof of the transaction: Proof of transaction

If you require more answers or proof, please let me know.

[Image: transmissionbottomf.png]
******Inocming Transmission******
Vessel Name : Tel-Aviv
ID : Zoner > Visual Confirmation : http://up364.siz.co.il/up1/dyomdd2jynnk.jpg

Reasons for applying : Captain David Dvir, Requesting Access to the holy temple, I am in need for more whales and other zoner crafts.
I've also heard about the beauty the base has to offer, and I wish to experience it for the first time.

Funds have been transffered!

Transmission Terminated #####
Signal Lost... ... ... ...
[Image: duvelsketbtop.png]

Kallisti Robert 'Bob' Paulson,

I have read your request. There are no more questions i need an answer on. As I am sure you know the restrictions of the Whale pretty good yourself too. My strong suggestion.. Allways watch your papers. If you contact me on private communications, or any other [TAZ] pilot who you might reach on long range communications. He/she can provide you the needed rights to get yourself this magnificent vessel.

23's

[Image: duvelsketbbtm.png]

// processed
[Image: duvelsketbtop.png]

Kallisti Captain David Dvir,

You gave me even some more paperwork to do as i needed to check our funds. But it was payed indeed. Next time please don't forget any proof of this. It saves us our valuable time.

As for your request. It is granted, IF you make sure you DO NOT dock this whale under ANY circumstance in house space! Only exeptions with these are Aomori Station, the Hood and Zoner bases. Please contact me or some other [TAZ] vessel to grant you the permission on Pueblo for purchasing this splended vessel.

23's

[Image: duvelsketbbtm.png]
Full Name: ( Cpt. "Doomsaya" Lagoon)
Vessel Name: ( Zoner Borderworld Transport "ZBT-100Z 2" )

Your reasons for applying:
I just managed it to dock at Pueblo Bonito by risking my own and the life of my whole crew, you can't be serious to shoot at your own factionmembers, you are just a part of the Zoner and you shouldn't be allowed to hold off a Zonerbase for us. At the moment im in "jail" there.... as a Zoner!
You have to hold the fire for your own people, seriously.......

Over and Out.
[Image: ambassadorsoffice.png]

*Incoming Transmission*
Comm ID: Mad John Rackham
Location: Ambassador's Office, Shasta Orbital Skyhook, Baffin System
To: Cpt. Lagoon

Well mate! It seems you got yourself in a bit of a bind with your unauthorised crash docking.

Without making you read a ton of background material.....although I reckon you should make some attempt to learn something of us, as you've decided to loiter around these parts, you need to be aware that Baffin is a TAZ System.... Fully owned and with the Mortgage paid off, so we ain't amused with double glazing salesmen, cold callers and bailifs knocking on the door any old time of the day or night. This particularly applies to Pueblo Bonito, home of our Temple to Eris.

Most places within Baffin are free to visit by Zoners and anyone neutral to us, but Pueblo is the location of the Temple ...... and visits by those outside the Faction are by pre-arrangement only. So if you want to call by, you'd best make sure you have an authentic ticket!

Hail Eris!
MJR

// Read and respond to post # 1 above and we'll see what we can do to help ya.
So it seems if i got no other choice....
Full Name: Cpt. "Doomsaya" Lagoon
Vessel Name: Zoner Borderworld Transport "ZBT-100Z 2
Identification: // Sold ID when i was buying the new ship......but it's the only faction with enough reputation, should be ok i hope.
http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak...6061_n.jpg

Your reasons for applying: Well already bought the Zoner Whale for trading and flying around, but as you all know i can't leave the base.... please just set me free.
Proof of the transaction: http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak...0719_n.jpg

Over and out.
[Image: ambassadorsoffice.png]

*Incoming Transmission*
Comm ID: Mad John Rackham
Location: Ambassador's Office, Shasta Orbital Skyhook, Baffin System
To: Cpt. Lagoon

Ok... Thanks for getting back to us Captain!

Contact any TAZ in game or let me know times you're on. Or else PM me and let me know your Skype Channel. We'll get you out of there.

Hail Eris!
MJR
Full Name: Mario Segale
Vessel Name: SW)The.Container
Identification: http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt22/...creen1.png

I'm requesting permission to dock at Pueblo Bonito as I would like to supply goods to the station - pharma and assorted other goods

Proof of the transaction: http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt22/...creen2.png
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8