Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Police is not helping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Thyrzul you so childish good for you Smile
(02-09-2013, 01:05 PM)BloodTree Wrote: [ -> ]Can you explain what trolling text means if not don`t put it here.

If you put on this forum suggestion they tell you that you don`t know how you play game and don`t know anything. Can you tell child that he don`t know how to play game well I can say its funny.

Any of you never played with me so basicly on what fact you tell that i don`t know how to play?

One thing is if you don`t like suggestion and other thing like you act like I write there something horrible that will ruin this server.

I know my english is not that good but ad list i can comment better then most of you and that makes me troll who trolling text? No don`t think so.

Trolling is exactly what you are doing.
That , or you are truly misguided and well ...stubborn as a donkey to force your wrong view on things to a large majority that really disagrees with you and really has more experience.

damn , I'd hate to be your teacher.
xD dude ... I know what a role playing game is.
wait! now I understand !
You are roleplaying me when i was twelve!!
GG!

Edit: what exactly do you wish to achieve with this anyway?
Get the whole community to laugh at you?
Become Karlotta 2.1?

Because what´s not gonna happen is LPI saying ´´ well , that guy seems to hate us , we might as well disband´´
I mean seriously , this is getting ridiculous.
Really who laugh at who?
madvillain

come on explain it to me.
This is really gettign frustrating BloodTree, as far as I can see you've had all your points and questions addressed at least once, if not several times.

(02-09-2013, 01:22 PM)BloodTree Wrote: [ -> ]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Role-playing_game

Go and read.

For example, firstly this doesn't make any sense. How does it prove your point? You didn't explain. But that doesn't really matter as I already address this when you posted that link earlier in how it actually supported our arguments.

So can we stop going in circular arguments. Your points have been addressed, if you've got nothing new to add, then I don't see what the point in continuing this is. If you have any NEW, fresh questions then go ahead. I can only speak for myself but I'll do my best to answer them.
(02-02-2013, 03:54 AM)BloodTree Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible change roles of ID?
I see that police/military of any faction are really not helping any trader they more like busy with asking tax for i don`t know what and why. For me police are same as pirate but just in uniforms.

Well if pirate are attacking trade ships with bigger ship like destroyer, battlecruiser, Battleship or with large groups small ships no one is coming for help.

I wan`t to know why with BHG core ID large ships may not enter in systems containing jumpgate. I see that really wrong and unfair.

I think there is a lot of players with trade ships who feel that small ships can`t defend them against horde of pirate. And police is not helping at all.

In all thous 15 page no one from you could answer a simple question.

Is it possible change roles of ID?

Good for you community you show me what kind is here.
How much i get off topic because readers of this forum read post name and don`t read
about what is post.

And i am one who is tolling here.

Good for you if you think like this.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18