Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Enlistment Office [Recruitment]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Delete
---Incoming Transmission---
[color=#33CC00]---Openning Channel---
>>>>Comm ID: Daisa Kagakagari Takaya
>>>>To: Taiki Ono
>>>>Subject: Application for the Kusari Naval Forces

Your application has been accepted, welcome to the Kusari Naval Forces.
Please continue your application to Delta Communications if you haven't done it yet.

<div align="right]Daisa Kagakagari Takaya Out.
[color=#CC0000]---Transmission Terminated---
[color=#990000]---Signal Lost---
*Incoming Transmission*
*Begin Transmission*

[Image: Chiba.jpg]

Konnichiwa

*bows in a formal fashion*

My name is Chiba from the Idumi family.

Even though i may be a women i am requesting to serve the Emperor as my ancestors have since 321 A.S.

I am currently in command of the Kusari Destroyer Yakushima which is stationed in the lower Kyushu system. which i am willing to give up my command for the time being to better my service to the Emperor and the shogun.

Also on a side not, please ignore the ears....its a long story...

*end transmission*
[Image: comheader.png]
[font=Century Gothic]
>>>>Comm ID: Taishō Hajime Hiroito
>>>>To: Chiba Idumi
>>>>Loading...

[color=#33FFFF]

It's good to see old families returning to their ancestral duties. The Idumi family will defend the Empire once again.

Please continue your application to Delta Communications if you haven't done it yet.

<span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%]<div align="right]Kaigun Taishō, Hiroito Hajime.
[Image: comfooter1.png]
.:Incoming Transmission:.
.:Encryption Initiated:.
.:Comm ID: Tatsuo Toyama:.
.:Source: Planet Honshu:.
.:Subject: Application:.

[color=#000000]
Konniciwa,

My name is Tatsuo Toyama, I am here and I wish to join ranks of Kusari Naval Forces and serve Kusari Empire! Currently I am on Battleship Nagasaki in Leeds. I am 21 years old, my parents are dead. They were killed by Bretonia Armed forces year ago. I was born on planet Honshu. My father was honourable samurai of Kusari Empire and my mother was in Kusari State Police. I am hoping for positive answer.

Sayonara!

[font=Lucida Console][color=#FF9900]
.:Transmission Terminated:.
.:Signal Lost:.
>>>>Comm ID: Chujo Kagakagari Takaya
>>>>To: Tatsuo Toyama

Chujo Kagakagari Takaya Out.
::::Incoming Transmission::::
::::Source: "The holy sushi"::::
Konnichiwa,

Beign Part of the Naval forces was always a child dream for me, even though my parents are expecting a peaceful life for me, I know my duty is to serve the nation i was born in.

My name is Kafka Tamura, 21 years old, actually employed as cook on our family sushi restaurant Geisha.
Your probably ask yourself what a cook can do in the elite of kusarian fighters, well, since my 14 years i took piloting lessons with my sensei, in the total ignorance of my family, that permitted me to become "above average" as my master sommetimes says me.

I've been promised the chimera my sensei was serving the KNF in long time ago "If you are worth joining the KNF, you will be worth to fly this vessel" as he kept saying me.

That's why I am ready to dedicate my life to serve the emperor.
To proove my worth, and defend our empire.

Tamura out.

:::Transmission End:::

[font=Century Gothic]
>>>>Comm ID: Taishō Hajime Hiroito
>>>>To: Kafka Tamura
>>>>Loading...

[color=#33FFFF]

We will see if you are "above average" or not.

Also, please contact me via private communications with your personal addres (//skype).

<span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%]<div align="right]Kaigun Taishō, Hiroito Hajime.
***Incoming Transmission***
***Priority - High***
***Subject - KNF Apllication***

Greetings,

My name is Katsumoto.Shingen, and I wish to apply to serve the Emperor of our great nation in the Kusari Naval Forces. I am currently a reservist fighter pilot but wish to move into a full time service.

I was born on Planet Kyushu, and was exposed to the atrocities of war as our wounded returned from the front lines in Bretonia. I swore to myself to serve our nation and Emperor. My parents sought out to send me to a university where I could learn business and follow my fathers footsteps as a Samura worker, but this was not a path that I wished to take. I applied for the reserve forces, and piloted a Chimaera VHF as a backup force. I began to grow hungry to assist with the war effort and to regain the honor lost to from my parents when I declined university, and such I have applied for a position within the KNF.

I will serve you well should you accept my application. I thank you for your time.

Signed,

[Image: katsumotohilltempleclos.jpg]
[font=French Script MT][color=#FFCC33]Katsumoto Shingen

[color=#FF6666]***End Transmission***

-------------------------------------
Revised Copy
>>>>Comm ID: Chujo Kagakagari Takaya
>>>>To: Katsumoto Shingen

Unfortunatly Your application has been denied.
You have provided not enough information about yourself. Review your application, and we will review our decision.

Chujo Kagakagari Takaya Out.