Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Enlistment Office [Recruitment]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Full name : Hibiki Takeda

Short biography :

I've graduated lately from the Military Academy and was assigned to the secondary fleet, Now, I want to join the primary fleet to be able to serve my home without hesitation and with everything I have.
My name is Hibiki, I was born on planet New Tokyo. My father was a farmer, and my brother is a buisnessman, I've helped him for a couple of years in his work then decided to join the Naval Forces.
I graduated the Academy with a medium rating for fighter piloting.

Flight experience (from 0 to 10) : 7

Knowledge of Kusari RP (from 0 to 10) : 7

//S.K.Y.P.E. protocol address (required for coordination purposes) : pallab.roy50

//Your timezone (for informational purposes) : GMT +5.30
[Image: comheader.png]

Hibiki Takeda,

Your request to join the Naval Forces has been accepted. Kampai!
Please head to the New Tokyo garrison where you will be assigned to your position.

Mochizuki Tatsuya
Board of Admirality

[Image: comfooter.png]
  • Full name
    Akihisa Tsukade

• Short biography
    25 years old native of planet Honshu Akihisa Tsukade was always patriotic and devoted to his homeland. Origined from pretty oridanary family, his father is the State Police officer, still on his service, mother is a historian, specializing on the history of the Kusari. This particular combination of child rasing style of his parents and his own nature made him a Patriot with the capital P. it is not a blind patriotism which is used to be in Kusari, Akihisa always saw all of the shortcomings of the government so he supported the overthrow of Emperor with the high hopes on the better future, however miracle does't happen. A bit later he realized that fall of the Emperor is only one step forward, he believes that the people of Kusari need to unite in the support of the legal government, despite even all of the problems that continue to exist. Otherwise the whole House might went for complete disaster. He was frightened with the news of Blood Dragon advance in Nagano, one day this wave can reach even his lovely Honshu. Akihisa had decided that it's time to performe his patriotic duty. Сurrently he is passing the basic tranings in the Naval Forces volonteer center hoping to start the service in the ranks of the primary fleet.

• Flight experience (from 0 to 10)
    5-6/10

• Knowledge of Kusari RP (from 0 to 10)
    7-8/10

• //S.K.Y.P.E. protocol address (required for coordination purposes)
    echos_144

• //Your timezone (for informational purposes)
    UTC + 2/3
  • Full name: Ishi Kitaniro

• Short biography: Ishi Kitaniro was born on planet New Tokyo and is 23 years old. She was born in a simple family and is a friendly women. Her father works on a rice field and her mother has a little toy shop. 2 years ago Ishi finished his A-levels on Planet New Tokyo and decided to support the goverment with the military service. She absolved her Basic Fighter Training with bravery and applied to the Kusari Naval Forces.

• Flight experience (from 0 to 10): 7

• Knowledge of Kusari RP (from 0 to 10): 5

• //S.K.Y.P.E. protocol address (required for coordination purposes): lambdadisco

• //Your timezone (for informational purposes): GMT +2

Akihisa Tsukae, Ishi Kitaniro

Both of you have been accepted into the ranks of the Kusari Naval Forces!
You will be expected at the New Tokyo garrison.

Kampai!

Mochizuki Tatsuya
Board of Admirality

• Full name: Ryohei Mizuno

• Short biography: Ryohei was born on Planet Honshu in 796 A.S. He was inspired to join the Kusari Naval Forces and to serve the Emperor during the Kusari-Bretonian War, but soon after the split happened and the Imperial System had vanished, he knew his calling was simple, not to serve one man but to serve the people and nation of Kusari. Regardless of political happenings in New Tokyo, Ryohei is dedicated to defending his homeland from anyone, regardless of affiliation.

• Flight experience (from 0 to 10): 7

• Knowledge of Kusari RP (from 0 to 10): 9

• //S.K.Y.P.E. protocol address (required for coordination purposes): owen-nicholson

• //Your timezone (for informational purposes): +9:30GMT
  • Full name
    Mei Isogai
  • Short biography
    I've lived on New Tokyo my entire life. After high school, I ended up flying a transport for Samura. My dad manages multiple ships in the company, so it was kind of expected for me to be hired there. That's not what I want to do though. Ever since I was little I've wanted to join the Naval Forces. My dad has never let me enlist, but hopefully now that I'm on hiatus with Samura he will give me his blessing. My sister told me that she met an officer, Makita Sankyuu-san, and they talked about me. I don't know what they talked about specifically, but Sankyuu-san said that I should enlist right away.
  • Flight experience (from 0 to 10)
  • Knowledge of Kusari RP (from 0 to 10)
  • //S.K.Y.P.E. protocol address (required for coordination purposes)
    reid.taylor57
  • //Your timezone (for informational purposes)
    CST
  • Full name:
    Kuroh Tatsuya

• Short biography:
    Born on Planet Honshu, Kuroh wanted to be an aerospace engineer due to the influence of cartoons he watched as a kid, Kuroh studied at The University of Tokyo. Due to his family's military backround he was conscripted to fight against the threat known as the {343}, a rebel group of ex-KNF, during his time in the Naval Forces he gained piloting skills and as a result he dropped out of the University after gaining his first degree, Kuroh is now a 29 year old Kusarian combat pilot wishing to get recruited in to the First Fleet of the Kusari Naval Forces as his life career.

• Flight experience (from 0 to 10):
    I would give it a 7.75.

• Knowledge of Kusari RP (from 0 to 10):
    A 6 would be sufficient I presume.

• //S.K.Y.P.E. protocol address (required for coordination purposes):
    traxit2100

• //Your timezone (for informational purposes):
    UTC +2.00
  • Full name:
    Katsu Yakama

Short biography:
    I'm born on New Tokyo, in a worker familly. After 10 years of hard working in a factory, I was choose to become an technician for Kishiro Technologies spaceships. After 5 year, I was fired for my republican reputation that not everyone shares. After that I want to change my life, and serve my country, and the Republic. I wanted to be recrute by the Police force, but after some reflection, a lot of threats come from outside Kusari and if I want to protect Kusari, I must be ready for all type of ennemy. Then, I came here.

Flight experience (from 0 to 10):
    Maybe 6 or 7.

Knowledge of Kusari RP (from 0 to 10):
    Around 7 or 8.

//S.K.Y.P.E. protocol address (required for coordination purposes):
    "capitaine_tuv"

//Your timezone (for informational purposes):
    UTC +01:00

Yakama Katsu, Kuroh Tatsuya, Mei Isogai

All three of you have passed the test and your application to the Kusari Naval Forces has been successful.
You will be expected at the New Tokyo garrison tomorrow where you will start your life in the navy.

Kampai!

Mochizuki Tatsuya
Board of Admirality