Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Do you have a Capship?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I'm just curious.... I read allot in the forums about people with cap ships on this server, and the pros and cons about it..

So, I would just like to know how many of you here do have a cap ship?

For myself, the biggest ships I have is a gunboat, and a large train... the rest fighters....

To the ones who do have a cap ship, why do you have one and what exactly do you do with it?

*Edit* I don't think this has been asked before, If so, then sorry about this..
Capships can be effective against an unorganized group of enemies. Expect to be constantly raped by Bombers if you don't have fighter support though.
You might want to add a second question to this poll: "What kind do you fly?"
I fly an Orca GB and a BHG GS and I'll fly an Outcast GS when it's released.
I have:

1 Light fighter (arrow, xeno affiliated)
1 Transport (firefly, junker affiliated)
1 Bomber (falcata, outcast affiliated)
and 1 cruiser (zoner destroyer, order affiliated)

So yes, I have one =p
I flew all liberty capships, only liked the carrier for some odd reason.. Currently the biggest ship i got is the gunboat
I personally own a Huntress. Pile of crap, recently moved it off Trafalgar after it sat there for 6 months or so.

I own it, but I dont fly it in battle. Its just something I bought on a whim a long time ago.

FYI, its called "McNeo" so you can see I was less experienced when I named it.:mellow:
The Adamant, Order Ided/tagged corsair lunchbox. Got it when I started here, and have had it ever since. Don't really do that much with it, though.
I've a sort of a Schrodinger's Dunkirk...Penny is around, and sometimes not. Has been repetitively pwnt by IMG gunboats.
It usually has some or most of its guns turned off, as a result of being rushed out of repairs.
I own a Rogue GB and I will fly a Outcast BS very occasionally when I have the funds. I also have the keys to an OC dessie. All my caps are for the LR though. Not really used that often in lieu of bombers and fighters, as they fit my day to day needs better.
One GB.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7