Discovery Gaming Community
To: Corporations of Gallia, Rheinland, and Liberty From: AWES - Trade Proposals - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Corporations of Gallia, Rheinland, and Liberty From: AWES - Trade Proposals (/showthread.php?tid=197012)

To: Corporations of Gallia, Rheinland, and Liberty From: AWES - Trade Proposals - All Worlds - 04-30-2023

[Image: awes1-1.png]
[Image: awes2.png]

[Image: D6USNJo.png]

» Sender - Eylon de Vados, Corporate Trade Representative, All Worlds Enterprises & Securities
» Subject - Trade Opportunities arising from Political Change
» ENCRYPTION LEVEL - MAXIMUM - PRIVATE MESSAGE

» Recipient - PRIVATE MESSAGE
SENT TO EXECUTIVES OF THE FOLLOWING HOUSE CORPORATE FACTIONS:
Gallia - Ile-de-France Shipping, Gallic Metal Service, EFL Oil & Machinery
Rheinland - Daumann Heavy Construction ({DHC}), Krüger Mineralien(Kruger|), ALG(SEO)
Liberty - Universal Shipping(US|), Ageira Technologies, Deep Space Engineering, Synth Foods, Inc., Cryer Pharmaceuticals

Good day Executive Officers of the corporations of Gallia, Rheinland, and Liberty,

As we all keep up with the current happenings throughout the sector as a vital need to stay in touch with our respective business interests, all of you have no doubt encountered the following public releases regarding the thawing of relations between Liberty and Gallia:
The lifting of restrictions from both Liberty and Gallic governments will mean the beginning of more trade commerce flowing between the two regions as companies establish new routes for export of their goods and obtain imports that will be profitable from their respective opposite regions.

The one hiccup in these announcements, however, resides in the tensions in the Tau Region with Gallia and neighboring governments.

Despite the joint Liberty / Gallia announcements, softening of relations from other governments concerning Gallia hasn't occurred and still has trade barriers in place. It may take some time until diplomats in Gallia, Bretonia, Kusari, and the Crayter Republic can come to some peaceful terms for the economic benefit for all of Sirius.

Until that happens, however, All Worlds Enterprises & Securities would like to propose a 'trade corridor' be established using the Rheinland / Gallia link of Cologne/Zurich systems, to bypass any political issues arising from attempting to move commerce through a blockade situation in the Taus.

Going through Rheinland space will benefit their local economy greatly. Ships bound to Gallia from Liberty (or vice versa) will have stops in Rheinland for meals, entertainment, and lodging, as well as arriving with products that are in great demand in the community to make extra profits.

In the interests of maximizing the benefit of this extra traffic, our analysts have reviewed the markets to suggest a number of materials in demand in the different three houses that shipping along this route could supply. We welcome additions to the suggestions on this list, part of our reasoning for contacting everyone involved today.

Here is what we have on our listing thus far:

As this list develops, we can update the above table so it remains current, to simplify tracking of the markets between these regions.

We look forward to continued communications amongst our corporations on this topic, and invite all involved corporate parties to use this channel to communicate goals they could see this opportunity could help move forward.

Interspace Commerce see this as a clear opportunity to improve trade for the benefit of all houses involved - we thank you for your time and hope we can continue to develop these vital trade relationships given this new political shift!

Sincerely,

[Image: awes180.jpg]

Eylon de Vados
Corporate Trade Representative
All Worlds Enterprises & Securities

TRANSMISSION END

RE: To: Corporations of Gallia, Rheinland, and Liberty From: AWES - Trade Proposals - All Worlds - 05-09-2023

BOOST SIGNAL AND RE-TRANSMIT
POTENTIALLY UNDELIVERED

RE: To: Corporations of Gallia, Rheinland, and Liberty From: AWES - Trade Proposals - HrabCOrp - 05-12-2023

// DISCLAIMER: This is an indie Ageira Technologies

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
> Origin: Pueblo Station, Colorado
> Encryption: WhiteSwan

[Image: 6vTidy2.png]

Subject: A Potential New Market

Good day!

My name is Johnny Smith; I am the captain of TS-"Pride.of.Ageira". My ship was assigned to make initial shipments to and from Gallia.

Ageira has concerns about the feasibility of such a long 'trade corridor' as the Tau Embargo remains intact. But the idea of a new market is tempting indeed. Thus, after careful consideration by the Company, it was decided to greenlight several transit trade runs via Rheinland between Colorado and Picardy to explore this opportunity.

I am attaching the shipping report below. It includes the amount of cargo delivered and the required visual logs.

Regards,
Johnny Smith

[Image: qS854h6.png]
END OF TRANSMISSION

RE: To: Corporations of Gallia, Rheinland, and Liberty From: AWES - Trade Proposals - All Worlds - 05-12-2023

» Sender - Eylon de Vados, Corporate Trade Representative, All Worlds Enterprises & Securities
Johnny Smith, Ageira Technologies

Good day Johnny Smith,

We appreciate the field test of the alternative route despite misgivings about feasibility. We are certain that diplomacy will prevail in the long run but until then we work with what we have at our disposal!

Excellent work! I'm sure your crews appreciate the value they bring to all sides when commerce flows freely!

Sincerely,

Eylon de Vados

TRANSMISSION END

RE: To: Corporations of Gallia, Rheinland, and Liberty From: AWES - Trade Proposals - Lucien Sarti - 05-13-2023

[Image: 46908fdb5a703c5f870a2ec3d2071b6d.gif]

U MESSAGGIU INIZIA

Sender: ✠⟨⟨ | Acolyte Lucien Sarti
Recipient: Eylon de Vados, Corporate Trade Representative, All Worlds Enterprises & Securities
Subject: Delivery proof

Saluti,

There seems to have been some clerical error and our Gallic lawful merchant corporation the Unione Corse has not been included! I would hate the AWES to have bad luck, so I have delivered 4,000 units of Military Salvage from Languedoc to Planet New Berlin and 4,000 units of Uncut Diamonds from Omega-11 to Manhattan, 4000 Premium Scrap from Texas to Orleanais anyways, and expect the payment to come promptly to UC/-Eroe.Lecite

Pickup, Delivery
Pickup
Delivery
Pickup
Delivery

I am doing it as a favor to you my Sirian friends - I am not usually the one to be superstitious, but would you believe it, the strangest accidents kept happening to people who denied business to the Corse! My mind is baffled really at the bizarre accidental leg breaks and falling out of windows when slipping on things, I hate people to have bad luck so I've decided to help you guys out!

Lucien Sarti
✠⟨⟨ | Acolyte

MESSAGGI FINITI

RE: To: Corporations of Gallia, Rheinland, and Liberty From: AWES - Trade Proposals - All Worlds - 05-13-2023

Acolyte Lucien Sarti, Unione Corse

Good day Lucien Sarti,

Well, this was obviously a misunderstanding on the part of our office, for which we truly apologize!

Our vessels have interacted with the Union Corse in the past, we should have been definitely picked up on such an oversight.

Trade between Gallia and other houses you've found is very profitable and we hope it continues regardless of any corporate incentives! The way has been lit, the path shown.

I'll try to put the question of how you got ahold of this message in the first place out of my head... such queries only open the door to more problems, I've found... best not to dwell on them...

Thank you for your cargo runs! They are much appreciated.

Sincerely,

Eylon de Vados

TRANSMISSION END